128

"Get to the ministry! Harry has been tricked into thinking Padfoot is there with the dark lord. He and some kids are there!" Kingsley Shacklebolt's voice boomed through the form of a patronus. Bill, who had fortunately had a day off, jumped up from his seat on the sofa and pulled on his jacket and shoes. He shouted loudly to Harley who was taking a nap.

"Love?! I need to go! It's an emergency." He burst into the bedroom where Harley begrudgingly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"What's going on?

"Harry is on his way to the ministry on a false lead about Sirius. They need the order there immediately." He spat out quickly, tying his laces. Harley shout out of bed like a rocket, she threw her messy hair into a pony tail and slipped on some flat, laceless shoes. "Er- What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you, twatface. Don't tell me no, that's Harry we're talking about!" She yelled at him, grasping her wand and disapparating out of the flat before Bill could argue.

Bill sighed in annoyance at his fiancée's stubborn nature but shortly followed her lead. By the time he dropped into the ministry, Harley was already in the heat of the action. He could see his two youngest siblings being led down behind some rocks by Tonks, along with a couple of their friends all whom looked awful.

Suddenly a jet of green was heading his way which he dodged and sent a jinx back towards a death eater. Shit just got real.

Harley didn't know who she was up against, their face masked by a silver face which shone in the bright lights. "Stupefy!" She cried, flicking her wand towards them, which was easily blocked. "Expelliarmus!"

The enemy laughed, blocking her simple spell once again. It seemed that they were enjoying the battle whilst everyone on the side Harley was fighting for was hating it, but nevertheless determined to finish it and not be finished by them. Harley could hear Remus, Bill, and most of all Sirius' voices above everyone else's. She was thankfully that Tonks was keeping the young people safe— all except Harry. Harry was beside Sirius, duelling Lucius Malfoy looking like the pair had done this plenty of times. Harley heard a cry of agony, "AH SHIT!" From behind her— Belle.

Stupidly, a very stupid mistake indeed, Harley took her eyes off of her opponent for a split second to see Fred holding Belle in his arms, sending charms and minkes towards Carrow as he did so. Belle looked unconscious and bleeding, whilst after looked bruised and dirty.

Her mistake meant that her opponent could grab her and bring her into them, their arm around her neck and wand pointing at her head. "Get off me!" She screamed trying to jumped and wrestle her way out of their hold.

"Shut up." They hissed and their voice seemed familiar.

"Harley!" Madison cried, sending her opponent flying into the wall and racing towards the blonde woman. "Stupefy!" The spell was blocked. Every single one was blocked.

Lucius Malfoy was sent away by Sirius and Harry. Sirius suddenly became in combat with his cousin Bellatrix Lestrange, her wild nature truly showing as she tried to torture her cousin. Harry offered help and sent "expelliarmus" her way every time.

"Ahhh!" Harley screamed loudly which brought attention onto her. Sirius continued sending spells towards Bellatrix but made a beeline to Madison and Harley. He jumped down the stairs and narrowly missed spells from other death eaters as he went, Harry staying up top to help Remus who wanted so badly to go to Harley's aid.

"Sirius look out!" Tonks shouted, Sirius saw a strand of red light streaming towards him but at that moment he was tripped by someone on the floor and went tumbling down knocking into Madison who was pushed forward into Harley and the death eater.

Sirius blinked and by the time he registered what had happened the death eater had disappeared, along with Harley and Madison. Bellatrix, who had thought her spell had hit her cousin, cackled loudly. Turning her back and skipping off through a door shouting: "I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!"

That was all Harry and Remus heard, the other death eaters dispersed, some captured by the order were in magical chains and tied to the wall. Harry and Remus turned to see Sirius on the floor and Harry cried out in agony, his voice cracking and sounding like a tortured animal being strangled. He wanted to go after Bellatrix but Remus grasped onto him. Nobody saw his face. Nobody saw how Remus dipped his head to look down at Harry's shoulders as his face contorted into one of suffering over the loss of yet another brother. Tears ran down his cheeks and he wanted to scream in anger and pain but couldn't. He couldn't because Harry needed him. Harry needed someone.

Harry got out of Remus arms and made chase after the mad woman. Remus and other Order members followed him but were stopped by the arrival of Dumbledore who instructed them to stay put and deal with everything in the room.

Only now did Remus see his daughter laying in the arms of her boyfriend. The boyfriend whose legs were trapped under the body of Sirius Black. Fred has tripped Sirius, quickly kicking his legs out in order to do so and make Sirius escape the hit. Fred saved Sirius' life whilst holding Belle's.

Remus along with Tonks and Bill hurried to their side, George following suit as he left his younger siblings and their friends. "What happened?!" Remus cried, staring down at Belle's lifeless body, blood streaming from her head and the scar on her cheek that had been reopened.

Fred shook his head unable to speak, only adjusting his hold on Belle. "I saw," a soft, airy voice spoke, "Carrow I believe it was. Said something about Fenrir Greyback and how he missed the Lupin taste." Said Luna Lovegood, approaching them. "But Belle, something happened. Her body glowed as he sent a jinx her way, it looked rather blue and moved like waves. The spell bounced off of her and hit Dolohov. She then fell."

Remus' shaky hands held her cheeks, his whole body yearning for his daughter to move. To say something. Anything. She was still breathing but no movement happened. "Maddie, Harley—" a voice spluttered from beside him. Remus' head snapped hard towards the owner; Sirius was pushing himself up and attempted to crawl forward.

"You're alive?" Questioned Tonks.

"No shit, Nymphadora—"

Bill only now registered that Harley and Madison were nowhere to be seen. "Where are they, Sirius? Where's Maddie and Harley?!" He demanded.

Remus' heart lurched again. "They were taken. Some git had hold of Harley and when I tripped I hit Maddie into them and they were gone." Sirius Replied, his voice wavering and his fists clenching. "I need to find them."

Bill joined his side and helped him up. "We'll find them if it's the last thing we do."

"Of course we will, Weasley, nobody will ever get hurt my two best girls because I will murder them. And that is not a threat. It is a promise."