120

* * *

* * *

Early the next morning Bill left Grimmauld Place with all of Harley's belongings except for a bag of fresh clothes and toiletries. He wanted to arrange all the woman's things the way she had it all in Egypt because to be frank he had missed where everything was and was constantly at a loss for where had placed things. He mounted everything that she used to have up in the living room, he pinned up the banners and posters. He placed their usual bedding on the bed. Packing away everything where they would have been he came to a stop when he came across her diaries that used to be hidden in the wall. Not knowing where to put them meant that he left them on the shelf next to the wardrobe and sat down on the bed.

Bill couldn't stop smiling as his heart overflowed with joy knowing that he and his fiancée would be back together permanently. However, that bliss soon turned sour as he remember how she had lost lots to do so. She lost all hope that she had a brother, she gave up her job. At what cost? To move back to England. Bill wished he could do something, that he could somehow get her a job but with the Order, his work and his father's condition it was unlikely that he would be able to, he simply wouldn't have the time to set up meetings with bosses.

They would be okay. They would make it work. There was no doubt about that. "Will?" He jumped, hearing Harley's voice echo throughout his small flat.

"In the bedroom!" He called back, flattening out the duvet which had crinkled slightly from where he had placed boxes on them for him to unpack.

Harley's footsteps drummed against the wooden flooring and the bedroom door creaked open, her face poking around the edge. "I was going to ask why you snuck off early this morning whilst I was asleep but I can see why and I love it, Will." She skipped tiredly over to him and stood with her legs either side of Bill's and she squatted to sit on his lap.

"I have missed having all of your things around and I keep forgetting where I have put things because I didn't have you there to put it away properly. Now I do. Also, I have you to snuggle each night once again." Bill grinned, kissing her nose, his hands rubbing up and down on her waist. "My beautiful, sexy, fiancée."

Harley snickered, resting her head on his shoulder, her arms around his neck. Knowing that she wouldn't have to leave in the next few days was comforting to Harley as being away from Bill during these times was growing harder and harder, especially knowing that Orlando was not her brother and just a fake whom she had no idea of his real identity.

Harley sighed in content, closing her eyes as she savoured the moment as the sun began to rise and filter in through the curtains. Bill had woken up much earlier than she had realised because she hadn't actually been outside having apparated out of the building and into this one.