64

The Weasley siblings (minus Percy who was studying in his room) all sat around in the living room the next afternoon. Molly and Arthur had taken a trip out to get some groceries and all that jazz leaving the house in the capable hands of Bill, Harley and Charlie. This meaning a game of truth or dare was started. So far Fred and George and swapped clothes to annoy their mother, Ginny had admitted she had a "small" crush on Harry Potter, Charlie had drank a mixture of coffee, vinegar, salt, pepper, chocolate and green beans. It was now Ron's turn to ask Bill.

"Truth or dare?" He asked the man grinning, he had, what he thought, was a great idea.

"Dare." Bill said cockily, in an attempt to impress Harley despite knowing it would do no such thing.

Ron was ecstatic that he had chosen that choice and quickly spoke his dare, "I want you, been as we found out yesterday that you were together, to tell Harley your best pick up line."

"That's rubbish!" The twins cried.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "you could've thought of something better, Ron."

"Yes, it was rubbish, but let Bill do it." Charlie told them and they all turned to Bill who was facing Harley.

He leaned coughed, clearing his throat before saying. "You mind me of my baby toe, cute, small and I'll probably bang you on the coffee table."

Harley scoffed, "the only thing remotely similar to your baby toe is your penis."

Charlie who was taking a sip of his drink spat it out all over Ron who was opposite him, rolling around in laughter the other younger siblings joining in too. Bill looked shocked to say the least. "I don't know whether to laugh at Charlie, be proud of you because you managed to fire back so quickly, or be offended that you think my dick is that small."

"I think the second one would suffice." Harley told him giggling herself.

Charlie who had tears rolling down his cheek, high fives the woman and praised her for her amazing retort. The twins were still laughing about Harley but also what happened to Ron who was now drenched in apple juice and Charlie's saliva. "I would laugh, but I am currently disgusted." Ron grimaced, "Ginny do you want a hug?"

Ginny shook her head and hid behind Bill for protection who was still staring at his girlfriend not moving. "Honey, are you okay?" Harley questioned him waving her hands in front of his face. "I was only joking, at least I think, I haven't seen your little friend so I don't know. I mean I am pretty proud of myself for that but I don't want to have upset you."

"You know, Harley, you are too sweet." Said Charlie, "if I had just said that to Bill, I wouldn't apologise. It was brilliant!"

Harley turned to him, "Yeah but if I have upset him then I feel bad."

"You haven't upset him, he's just in shock." Charlie hit him up the back of the head, "BILL REASSURE YOUR GIRL THAT YOU ARE OKAY!" Bill broke from his daze and tackled Harley tickling her as his payback. Charlie covered Ginny's eyes. "At least take it to be bedroom you sick bastards!"

* * *

Molly and Arthur returned with the shopping, Ginny, Bill and Harley helping to put the items away. Ginny couldn't stop laughing at the thought of the game of truth or dare they and played earlier to the point that Molly brought it up. "Oh, nothing, I just read a funny part in a book earlier that's all, I can't get that part out my mind." Molly nodded and continued to unpack the shopping. "So, Harley, how was your visit to Lyall's?"

"It was good. I found out a lot of stuff and we just had a catch up, watched muggle movies and some board games." Harley replied.

"That's wonderful, do they know of you and Bill?"

Harley nodded, "Yeah, Remus threatened to break Bill if he hurts me. I had to tell him it wouldn't happen so you're welcome, love, I saved you." She looked at Bill.

"Aw, thank you." He smiled.

Molly looked between the pair and her heart swelled. "Look at you two! Honestly, I am so thrilled that you are together. I knew from the first time meeting you Harley that you and Bill would be great together!" Molly gushed making the couple blush and look away. "You are so cute!"

"Mum!" Bill whined, "stop it! You're too kind! We know we are cute! No need to remind us!"

Harley looked at her boyfriend unamused, "so weird..."

"He always has been, dear, one of a kind our Bill."She stretched on her tip-toes kissing him on the cheek. "But so lovely!"

Bill grumbled wiping his cheek, "I love you, mum, but please don't do that again."

"Are you getting all embarrassed in front of your girlfriend? All flustered?" Harley cooed, "aw so sweet!"

Bill pushed her away gently, "just you wait until I meet your uncle and cousin, oh how revenge will taste so sweet. Like honey. Or cake? Ooh, mum is there cake for after dinner tonight?"

"I swear that's all my children think about. There stomachs."

Ginny turned to her mother, "You can't blame me! I have to! If I don't all of the pigs will trough it all and I'll be left with the scraps!"

"Oh I wasn't including you, Ginny, I know what your brothers are like!"

Harley whispered in Ginny's 3ear, "with Bill all you've got to do I pout and threaten to get Stupid Suzy, then he'll be nice."

"Stupid Suzy?"

"She's a woman from work who Harley gets jealous of because she fancies me." Bill stated, "why're you talking about her anyway? You've just told her how to get around me haven't you? Well, that's not going to work anymore, I have built up defence against your wicked ways, Miss Lupin."

She scoffed, "Sure you have, baby toe."

"HEY!"

A/n- I have a new Charlie Weasley book out now, called Towers it would be great if you could check it out ❤️