9

Harley was stood leaning against the wall of Bill's living room as he paced back and fourth rubbing his temple and mumbling to himself. "Calm down! It's only your family!"

"Yes! But my mum is one to worry and fuss and I want everything to be perfect!" He tugged on his hair.

"Bill, listen to me. Your mother may be one to worry and fuss but that just shows she cares. I am sure everything is perfect, besides what was your bedroom like when you lived with your parents?"

"Messy."

"Exactly, this is clean. There is no need to worry." She smiled, grabbing onto his shoulders so that he was looking at her.
Bill stopped pacing and stared at the blonde woman, her hair falling slightly over her face. He raised his hand to her face, tucking her loose strands behind her ears. "Has anyone told you, you have beautiful eyes?" He whispered. Harley but her lip, her ears glowing red as she shook her head. "Well you do. They are so, so beautiful." He traced his thumb across her cheek bone, as her eyes stared up at his brown ones.

"Yours look like chocolate." She whispered. The two stood staring at each others eyes, Bill rubbing her cheek bone and Harley repeatedly biting her lip. The loud sound of two cracks caused the pair to jump apart and blush furiously. "I better go. Have a nice night Bill, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"For the tours?"

"Oh right, yes." Bill exclaimed, scratching the back of his neck, "see you tomorrow."

Harley ran out into the garden and climbed over the back fence, entering her house and flopping onto the sofa. What just happened?

* * *

"BILL!" Molly cried embracing her oldest child into a large hug. "I've missed you so much."

"I have missed you all too." He said as he hugged his dad. "Where are the others?" He searched for his siblings to find only his parents.

"Didn't you receive our owl? They wished to stay at school and Charlie couldn't get the time off, it's breeding season apparently." Arthur said, solemnly.

"Oh." Was all Bill could muster. His siblings with the exception of Charlie didn't want to see him, they'd rather stay at school. "Well, welcome Mum, Dad, to my house." He smiled, covering up the hurt he was feeling.

"It's clean! Who'd you pay to clean up after you?" His father jested taking a look around the living room.

"I take offence to that dad! I did not pay anyone. I did it myself." Bill exclaimed flicking his wand, making his parents luggage go into the spare room.

"Well I am proud of you, dear!" Molly kissed his cheek. "And you've baked!"

Bill glanced over at the stacks of tubs with cupcakes in them, Harley having given everyone at the sanctuary multiple cupcakes and her and Bill eating them everyday, surprisingly ran out and made a whole new batch with cookies as well just yesterday. "Oh no! No! I didn't make these, my work partner Harley did."

"Well they look great!" Arthur clapped his hands together.

* * *

It was late in the evening and after a long day, Molly and Arthur went up to bed, Bill was bored and needed to tell Harley that his siblings were not there.
He quietly snuck out of the house and even though it was ten in the evening, he knocked on her door unlike when he normally just waltzes right in. "Bill?" Harley asked, as she opened the door, in her pyjamas. He wrapped her in a hug, and began to cry, something he hardly ever did. "Will? What's wrong?" She led him to the sofa, kicking the door shut, and sat door, him still crying into her shoulder.
He sniffles and looked up, "Charlie couldn't get time off work, but I don't blame him, but the others they just didn't want to come, they stayed at school. It's just mum and dad."

Harley frowned, "Bill, I'm sure they didn't mean anything by it. Besides it's Ginny's first year at school. Maybe she's just having so much fun and the others want to stay there with her."
Bill released her and nodded, "sorry I was just being dramatic."
She shook her head, "no you wasn't, it's natural to feel like that, but the question is, is there anything you wish to change for the tour, as it is just your parents?"
"No, the tour is just perfect the way it is ." Bill smiled a little bit. "Thank you for doing this, and I am sorry for coming this late."
"It's no worries, now get back to your parents!" She said.
"They're asleep." Bill laughed.
"Oh. Well stay as long as you want."

"They enjoyed your cakes." Bill nodded.
Harley jestingly flipped her hair, "well I am amazing."
"Yeah, you are."
Harley didn't know how to reply, except for an awkward, "thanks."
"I mean like-like-like you have helped so much with helping me settle in here in Egypt, and w-with the tours." Bill added, flustered.

"It's nothing Bill, it's nice having you around. As much as Asa and I are friends, it's mainly friends in the workplace, like we never really do anything outside of work."
"Really?"

"Yeah. But I guess it's okay, I get a lot done." She shrugged. " what was curse-breaking like in England?"
"It's...different."
"Good or bad?"

"Good."Bill grinned, "there is no hot weather, there was no great friends, like you."

"I swear if you complement me one more time today Weasley, I am going to leave you in a tomb tomorrow." Harley warned trying to hide her blush.

"You wouldn't!"

"I would!"

"I was being nice!"

"Too nice!"

"Would you rather me call you a bitch?"

"That's better."

"You're weird."

"I know you are but what am I?"

"Good looking."

"FOR MERLINS SAKE WILLIAM!!"