47

A/n- Tysm for 21k!!! Also if any of you like Dunkirk (the 2017 movie) and/or Fionn Whitehead (an absolute God) I have a new book out, so if you want to check it out, it would be much appreciated! <3

"Happy Halloween!" Bill exclaimed one morning as he awoke Harley up, laying on top of her. He peppered her face with kisses until she wriggled around begging him to stop. "A whole day of curse-breaking is ahead of us!"

Harley groaned and pushed Bill off of her before rolling over tugging the duvet over her body more as an attempt to return to sleep. "Piss off."

Bill placed a hand jokingly on his chest and without looking Harley moved her hand to slide Bill's over to the left side of his chest. "Wrong side yet again, honey."

Bill blushed before laying on the woman once more, "See this is why I need you, and that means I need you to wake up so we can at least eat before work." Harley once again shoved him off and closed her eyes. "We can make toffee apples tonight. And binge on sweets as it is Halloween."

She grumbled, "I don't like Halloween."

"How can you not like Halloween?" 

She groggily sat up and curled into Bill's chest. "Lily and James Potter died on Halloween as did Peter Pettigrew."

"I know it's a sad day for that reason but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate the holiday," Bill said pushing the hair from Harley's grumpy and pouty face. 

"It's not just that. It's the fact that I trusted Sirius, so much growing up, my aunt, uncle, cousin and his friends were the only people I trusted. He broke that trust. I don't trust people that easily, Will, it also meant the Remus was alone, he lost all of his best friends that night, and I don't think I can ever get over that fact." Bill smiled weakly and held Harley close and she twiddled with the hair on his chest. His hands rubbed her arms before one of them hooked beneath her knees holding her from their to give her extra hold. "But I won't say no to toffee apples."

* * *

"Er- love? About after dinner. How do you actually make toffee apples?" 

Harley was sat on the sofa watching a muggle movie whilst Bill cooked their dinner. Over the year he had slowly learnt a few things from his girlfriend and wanted to show off what he had learnt. He had supplied Harley with nose plugs so that she couldn't smell what was cooking and she was forbidden from looking over at the kitchen as well. "No clue, we'll have to look in a recipe book." The blonde replied, her voice amusingly squeaky causing Bill to burst into a fit of laughter as he continued to cook. 

About twenty minutes later Bill walked over to Harley a scarf in his hand. He was behind the sofa his head on her shoulder as he kissed her neck. Standing up taller Bill tied the scarf around her eyes. "Er- you aren't going to do some kinky shit to me whilst we wait for dinner to be done are you?" 

Bill laughed once more, "No, dinner is ready but it's still a surprise so hold your hands out. Bill hopped over the sofa and hauled her onto her feet. He attempted to lead her but found it quite difficult as the woman was not moving very well without her sight. 

Sighing in amusement he lifted her bridal style and carried her to the table. "Okay, now I definitely think some kinky stuff is going down."

"After toffee apples, love, after the toffee apples." Bill chuckled and set her on the chair tucking her in before scooting round to his seat opposite her. "You can take the blindfold off now."

Harley tugged the scarf over her head and dropped it onto the floor, staring at the meal in shock. "And this is edible?"

"Hopefully." It looked amazing so she slowly brought a forkful of the spaghetti bolognese to her mouth and blew on it to cool it slightly before putting it into her mouth and chewing. "What do you think?" 

Harley didn't reply, instead, she stared at her plate in contemplation before pushing it away causing Bill to frown. She stood up and walked around towards him. Cupping his face she pressed a short kiss to his lips. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered for an unknown reason, "It looks and tastes great."

Bill grinned and pulled her into him, "You scared the shit out of me. Like nearly literally. When you pushed it away I don't know...I felt awful." Harley frowned before tightening her grip on him. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that." 

Bill shook his head, the tip of his ponytail hitting her face, "No, it was just a pre-judgement. So you're proud of me, huh? How proud?"

"A lot."

"How much is a lot?"

"A lot is... a lot," Harley smirked. 

"A lot meaning you'll give me another kiss?" Bill grinned cheekily and in hope. Harley pecked his lips before heading back to her seat and eating her dinner. "No fair. That was not a real kiss."

"And if someone else did it to me you'd be saying it was a real kiss." Harley retorted. "Now eat your amazing food."

"That was harsh. Don't make me vision someone else kissing you. It makes me sad and very angry." Bill stated. "I don't want someone else kissing you. You're mine." He growled and her eyes widened in shock. "Not in an object way. But you are my girlfriend. Not anyone else's."

Harley's eyes softened but it didn't stop the peculiar feeling in her stomach. The flair in Bill's eyes made her want him more. "Can we hurry up and eat so we can get those toffee apples out of the way." She muttered. "Please..."

"Why?"

"I want you."

"I don't understand."

"I want you to snog me, that's what."

"Then them apples can bloody wait."