109

Harry had arrived at Grimmauld place and the next day he had his trial about using magic, underage, outside of Hogwarts. Needless to say, Harley was thankful the attention had moved from her to the boy.

Bill and she had snuck off up to bed during the day for some peace and quiet to discuss Bill's promotion.

Harley sat opposite Bill, her legs crossed beneath her and and her back resting against the headboard. "Have you decided?" She asked him, her blue eyes staring into his.

Bill nodded, "I'm going to take it. Is that okay?"

Harley smiled, as much as it would be strange and certainly a challenge to live away from Bill, she was happy for him and wanted him to be happy as well.

"Of course, I'll miss you but we'll make it work." Said Harley taking his hand, "because I love you."

"And I love you," Bill told her. "How are you feeling?"

"There is still some pain but not a lot anymore."

Bill leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her head. "We'll have our family one day."

"I hope so-"

"HARLEY!" The couple were interrupted by Remus' shouts from downstairs. Sighing the woman got up and left Bill to himself. He hadn't told her he would have to go and clear his stuff from their house in Egypt within the next week instead of when they go back. Roger had told Harley to have seven instead of four weeks off after he heard about her miscarriage.

Harley greeted Remus at the bottom of the stairs who led her into the drawing room where Belle sat with Molly. "We need to take her to St Mungo's." Remus said to his cousin. "Hearing voices isn't a good thing."

Molly held Belle in her arms, the girl was crying after being confronted about what Harley had told Molly.

"Right. When?"

Remus looked at his watch, "tomorrow, Maddie and I are going. Thank you for not keeping it a secret, little one."

"Hidden secrets can be dangerous," Harley shrugged, she sat down beside Belle and placed her hand on her back. "All of this will be sorted, don't you worry about it." 

Belle sniffed and swiped her nose with a tissue. Molly held the girl closer and rubbed her back. "Do you want me to get Fred?" Harley asked the girl.

"No! I mean, no, thank you. I don't want him to know. He'll think I'm crazy."

Harley sympathised with the girl. "I understand." She stood up and left the room, thinking it was best for Remus and Molly to be there for the girl, after all, she wasn't the best and comforting anyone.

She, instead, turned to the kitchen to get a drink. Upon opening the door she squealed and covered her eyes.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Sirius pulling away from Madison, his hands leaving Madison shirt which had risen from where Sirius was tugging it up. "Fuck."

Madison blushed and stepped away from Sirius. "You can uncover your eyes, Harley." She chuckled awkwardly.

"You guys might want to save that for the bedroom, not a kitchen in a house full of children and other adults. Two do the children being your best friends daughter and your guys' godson!" Harley exclaimed.

"I can't help it if she's too goddamn irresistible," Sirius grumbled, tugging at his hair.

Madison slapped his arm and Harley crossed her arms. "You guys are back together then?" The two shared a look but remained silent. "Oh." She started to back out of the door, "I'll just leave then. Sorry."

Before either of them could stop her,Harley and disappeared, bumping into Charlie and Nancy on the stairs.

"What's the hurry, Harley?" Asked Charlie, "Do you need a piss? If you do I can totally understand why you're rushing but be careful the stairs a crooked and old, wait if you need a piss then I'm holding you up! Bugger!"

Nancy covered the man's mouth with her hand. "Shut up!" She laughed, and moved him out of the way.

"No, I don't need to pee," said Harley confused, "what are you two up to?"

"We're going out for a little while, meeting Tonks later and we'll be back. Um, see you." Said Nancy tugging Charlie away and down the rest of the stairs.

Harley shook her head. She really was in a madhouse.

"Filthy blood traitor!" Drooled Kreacher as he dusted a portrait. "Scum like you are not welcome in the Noble House of Black! No wonder your spawn killed itself, I wouldn't want a mother who is a blood traitor!"

"KREACHER!" Bellowed Sirius from behind Harley, placing his hand on the woman's shoulder. "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A GUEST LIKE THAT! BE GONE!" He kicked he elf in the back. Kreacher stumbled and smiled off away from the pair.

"He doesn't know any better, it's okay." Harley said quietly, looking down at her stomach.

"Hey, Hey, hey, that doesn't make it any right to say that to you. Don't listen to it, he is totally wrong." Sirius hooked a finger under Harley's chin and raised her head. "You'll be a great mum one day, I promise you that."

Harley smiled, "I hope you're right."

"I'm always right! I'm Sirius fucking Black!"

Harley snorted and wrapped her arms around Sirius hugging him. "I really have missed you Sirius."

"Darling, you've been in the same house as me for a few weeks now, why would you be missing me?"

"No, before that. I really did miss you and Maddie!"

Sirius rested his chin on top of her head, "and I missed you. If it's any consolation you were one out four things keeping me from going insane in Azkaban."

"What were the other three?"

"Harry, Moony and Maddie." He admitted, "I thought about you all everyday. I had regrets so many regrets. I wished I had never let Maddie go, I wished I had never swapped secret keeper and I wished I never doubted Remus. I wished I was there to watch you and Harry grow up."

"Well you can see us grow up now," she smiled, her eyes prickling with tears, "it might not be quite the same, but I'm sure it will do."

"It will and as for you question back in the kitchen. I'm working on it."

"Good, I want Marius back."

"I want Marius back too."