111

* * *

* * *

Sleeping didn't come easy for Harley, once again. It had been three months. Three full months of Bill being in England and Harley in Egypt. So many sleepless nights, so many times Harley had broken down into tears at random parts of the day, even in the middle of the tomb during work. Yet, nobody knew, she had even hid it from Dylan and Asa.

You may be thinking: Why is she still crying over her boyfriend living in a different country? But that's not the case. Yes, living apart from Bill has been hard and certainly had a part in playing with Harley's emotions running wild but for the best part of it, it was from the full ache in her stomach.

She no longer had any medicinal potions on prescription, she no longer needed them. But that didn't stop the pain in her heart. It was going to be a long while before the mental pain of losing her baby ever settled.

Harley sat up in bed, the cold space beside her aching her heart. She longed to even see Bill's face. It felt ever so lonely without him with her. She never used to feel like this, she guessed this is what all of the romance books she had ever read and thrown up at me at by the term "falling so madly in love it makes you want to scream, cry, laugh and smile".

Sighing, she crawled out from under the duvet and tugged on her dressing gown. The cold nights are billed at her bare legs but she did not care a bit for it as she plodded out of her bedroom and down the stairs. The clock on the mantle piece read 02:09am. She sighed once again, an act so common in her day-to-day life.

"What's a pretty lady like you up and sighing at a time like this?"

Harley screamed and jumped out of her skin, grasping the beaters bag that had been sat on a mount on the wall and whacked the man stood before her.

The man doubled over, falling to his knees and breathing heavily. "Lord almighty, Harliana Beatrix Lupin, if I needed winding at this time in the morning I would have asked!"

"Lord almighty, if I needed unannounced visitors at this time in the morning I would have asked!" The girl retorted, still holding the bat out in front of her.

The man chuckled, "Yeah well, it's taken a long time to get here." He stood up rubbing his stomach.

The realisation just hit Harley and she hit him again. "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

"Fuck," he groaned again pushing himself up again. The man held his hands out in front of him. "Look, let me explain. Just, please, don't hit me again. I would like some internal organs and to keep my dinner down."

Harley raised her eyebrows, still holding the bat. Man, she hadn't used this bat since her last match at Hogwarts. It felt good!

"Go on then, spit it out!" She exclaimed, "otherwise I will hit you again and call for help."

* * *

Bill sat up all night writing a letter to Harley. It had been three months since seeing her and he wouldn't be ashamed to say he was having withdrawal symptoms.

He often pondered whether she was feeling the same way? Whether she was having restless nights. Whether she had cried. Whether she had regretted letting Bill go? Did she miss him?

Bill sure as hell missed Harley! He missed his cuddles in the night, he misses the sneaky kisses during the day. He missed joking around and hearing her laugh. He missed their bonfires and roasting marshmallows.

He even missed Dylan and Asa. He missed their banter, he missed their teasing, their flirting, their "bro time" at the pub. He missed everything about Egypt, but that didn't mean he didn't like living closer to his family and seeing them almost everyday.

He also loved his job. Yes, working for Roger was amazing and he had an amazing time but this promotion in London was phenomenal. He had so much authority and had such a good pay rise, maybe leaving Harley in Egypt was worth it?

He scratched his head as he finished the last sentence. He wanted the letter to be perfect despite knowing Harley wouldn't care if put in minimal effort to it. But he knew she would appreciate it.

Signing off with some kisses, he even did what some muggle women used to do years ago when they wrote letters to their sweethearts. He sprayed some of his aftershave over the parchment and concealed the letter in an envelope. Ginger, who had delivered Harley's letter to him sat on the window sill hooting at Bill to give him a treat.

Bill treated Ginger and handed him the letter kissing his head and he didn't even have to say who it was for. Ginger understood.

The man looked at the time it read 02:11am, Harley would be asleep right now.

Or so he thought.

* * *

In Egypt, the man looked straight into Harley's eyes and raised his hands in surrender. "My name is Orlando. Orlando Eros Lupin. I'm your brother."

Hidden Secrets {Bill Weasley} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara