34

A/n- Double Update as Updates will have to be after Friday due to an exam (maybe earlier if I can ;))

After dinner and a long family catch up sleeping arrangements were being discussed. "I have already sorted everything, courtesy to a little generous being next door. Right, mum and you are having my room. In the spare room will be Ron and Percy, there are two beds already in there. In here, so the living room, the twins will be sleeping, one on the sofa one on a transfigured bed. Charlie, Ginny and I will be in Harley's spare room." 

"Yes!" Charlie cheered, "I can terrorise her again!"

"Merlin's beard, anyone would think that you are an adult." Arthur laughed at his son. 

Molly nodded her head, "Is Harley okay with this all?"

"Yes, mum. We've already stolen her table so that we could all fit. Anyway, she suggested it so that we are not all cramped in here." Bill reassured her and transfigured a bed for one of the twins. "Besides, it's not like we are miles away it's literally next door."

His parents nodded before concluding that they would be going to bed. Bill ran up and got his overnight things and helped Ginny with her belongings. His mother kissed all of her children goodnight before threatening the twins that if they did not behave they would be strung up by their eyes on the stair bannister. They laughed at her but soon quietened down as she gave them the famous Molly Weasley stare. Percy and Ron headed upstairs to their spare room, Percy begging Ron not to mess with his things. Bill shut the door behind them and lead the other two to Harley's house and entered without knocking. "We are here!" He called to her. 

Harley nodded from the sofa and jumped up, taking some of Charlie's stuff and showing them upstairs. After Bill placed his sister's things on one bed her took his and threw it through another door into Harley's room. At this point, Ginny was introducing herself to Harley who helped make her bed for her. "Bill?" Asked Ginny after a while, "Where is your bed?"

The man scratched the back of his neck and turned to his siblings, "The reason it is you two staying in here and not the others is that I know I can trust you two with a secret. Percy would tell to make himself look better. Me and Harley, are, -um, kind of together and I will be staying in with her."

Charlie grinned and wrapped an arm around the blonde and rubbed her head, "Welcome to the Weasley family, blondie."He said. 

Ginny smiled and laughed at Bill turning red. "But if mum, dad, Perce, Fred, George or Ron ask, I am in here with you and Harley and I are just friends, got it?"

The two nodded and Bill brought them into a hug. "Well, that got that out of the way." Harley chuckled. "Oh! The bathroom is next door, help yourself to drinks if you need one and yeah, make yourself at home."

"We shall leave you two to get some sleep, you look like you need it," Bill said and he pulled Harley from the room, shutting the door behind them and then dragging her into the other bedroom. 

"You know what, Gin?"

"What?"

"I never thought those two would be together in school, but now. I totally ship them." Charlie said. Ginny nodded before leaving the room to go to change in the bathroom. "Hill? Barley? Billy? Okay, maybe I'll need to think of better ones."

* * *

Once the pair were changed and in bed, Bill wrapped Harley in a hug. "Thank you." He said.

"What for?"

"You have done so much for me this holiday so far and I don't think I have thanked you." Harley shook her head claiming that he had and attempted to list the times he had but he cut her off with a kiss. "You should invite you, uncle and cousin, over some time."

"Maybe another time, this is your family time," Harley replied, playing with Bill's hands. "I like your hands." Bill laughed in confusion and silently asked her to explain just with his facial expression. "I dunno, they're just nice. They're soft, you can see your veins which add colour and your nails are never clogged with dirt."

"I like your skin, it's soft and very pale, which suits you." Little did he know the reason she remained pale is that of the charm she had over her body, it doesn't let her tan very well and means her whole body is the same colour as the bottom of her feet. It makes her look like a milk bottle through all weather, the only time it changes colour is when she gets too cold and her skin goes red or even blue or when she releases the charm. "But I like all of you so..."

"You bloody flirt!"

"I try."Bill held Harley closer and closed his eyes, "I also pray that I have a house left after leaving the twins there."

"If you don't you could always stay here."Harley joked. 

"I might take you up on that." Bill returned before dropping her body from on top of him and climbed on top of her. He flicked his wand muttering 'muffliato' causing the room to sound like buzzing and nothing else from outside he chucked his wand onto the bedside table and kissed Harley.

During the kiss, Bill trailed his hands down to her waist. He then pulled away and tickled her causing her to roll around in fits of laughter, "Will stop!" She cried between giggles. 

"Never!"

And with that Bill and Harley's tickle game had returned from a short break in New york.