27

A/n- Because of some sweet comments on the last chapter and due to the fact I was killing @PuppyLover6891 @JessicaWelch71388  and @TFSPNbunnyfreak I thought I would put my homework back a few more hours and write this for y'all, I hope you enjoy x

Also, I will try to update my books tomorrow as I may not be able to update until the 28th as I have a busy evening on Tuesday (writing club), Wednesday (Harry Potter Quiz at school), Thursday (scouts/explorers) and Friday I am going on holiday, therefore I will update ASAP. 

Harley left Bill showering when she nipped home to get changed and shower, herself. The man let the water run over his body as he leaned his head and hands against the cold tiled walls. His red hair clung to his face and the hair on his arms and legs flattened and stuck to his skin.His breathing was slow and deep which contrasted with the fast pounding of his heart. He didn't want his youngest siblings to die. Heck, he didn't want anyone in his family to die but the feeling of Ginny and Ron along with Harry, a boy whom he hasn't even met, being in danger felt as if someone was stabbing his chest repeatedly,

He was grateful for having Harley with him. Despite not being the closest for years and suddenly being so close that they became a couple, he wouldn't be able to cope with any of this without her. She was the rock that kept him from floating away like a balloon. He knew she was hiding things, but he wouldn't want to force her to tell him if it meant hurting her. Bill would rather not know if it meant she was okay. He had a slight prediction that it was something to do with her parents. Maybe they have died?

Bill collapsed to the floor in the shower and brought his knees to his chest and he let his cries free once more. He didn't like Harley seeing him cry last night, he hoped she hadn't judged him, especially for ruining her shirt. Fortunately, the sound of the water splashing on the floor and onto his body masked his sobs and when the woman returned she couldn't hear him.

However, she had the feeling he was anyway. Knocking on the bathroom door, she called softly to him, "Will? I made some breakfast. Come down when you're ready." The sound of her sweet voice calmed him slightly and brought him back to reality, there was no use in crying in the shower, but crying with those who care about you is useful. That's what his mother always said when he bottled up his feelings and left them locked up until he was sure that he was alone. He carefully climbed to his feet trying not to slip before quickly rubbing soap over his body and shampoo plus conditioner into his hair. The water washed it out and he shut it off and stepped out into the moderately chilling room, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping onto the carpet beneath his feet.

On his bed laid some underwear and clothes that his girlfriend had set out for him. He slipped them on and dried his hair instantly with magic. Once downstairs Harley greeted him with a sympathetic smile and motioned for him to sit down at the table whilst she got his breakfast for him. Even though, it wasn't exactly breakfast more of a lunch as it was nearing midday. "I presumed you wouldn't want to eat much so I made you some bacon and egg."She said and placed the plate on the table in front of him before turning away to go and wash the dishes.

She was stopped by Bill latching onto he wrist and pulling her back."Thank you." He muttered, leaning up and kissing her cheek. The woman nodded and pointed at his food handing him his cutlery and walking to the sink.

Bill was midway through his breakfast and Harley mid-way through washing up when an owl swooped in from the window. It was Ginger, only two days ago did Bill use Harley's owl to send a letter to his parents and he returned with a letter in his beak. Harley dried her hands and clasped the letter from Ginger's beak, handing him a treat and passing the letter to her boyfriend. Bill placed his knife and fork onto his plate and ripped open the seal. "Mum said that Ginny is fine, Harry saved her, and he is okay too, along with Ron. Tom Riddle aka a young You-Know-Who trapped his fifteen-year-old self inside of a diary that fell into Ginny's possession somehow and possessed her. Gin opened the chamber of secrets without knowing it, that's why she wanted to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because she couldn't remember things and was borderline depressed! Lockhart's lost all of his memory because he tried to obliviate Ron and Harry using my brother's broken wand, but it backfired and hit him! He was a phoney as well, hasn't done anything in those books of his that he claimed he had done so! He's being carted off to St. Mungos permanent ward."

"Slow down!" Harley laughed at the smile on his face. "I swear, Hogwarts is more interesting now!"

Bill smirked, his sadness fading away instantly, "That's because you have left, love."

Harley gasped and threw a soggy tea-towel at Bill who shook his head in disgust. "Bastard."

Bill laughed standing up and placing his plate in the sink, swishing his wand so that it washed itself. "You know, even though I know that they're okay. I'm still worried and my heart won't stop racing."

Harley nodded and unsurely replied, "You're bound to feel like that if someone you ove was just in danger. It will take some time to settle down. Things like that don't just disappear into thin, air just like people don't."

"Nancy did." Said Bill.

"Charlie's Nancy? His best friend?" Harley queried in shock.

Bill nodded, "She's disappeared off of the face of the earth. Char, hasn't stopped writing to her every day, he never sends them though."

"He always had that look of love in his eyes, and I hate to say it but even when he was dated Tonks, he still had that look in his eyes when he was with Nancy." Harley reminisced, "Everyone knew they were perfect for each other."

"It's a shame she has gone"

"At least Charlie has his letters to Nancy, though. That's more than some people have."