89

For the rest of the day, Bill would not leave Harley alone. Even on their lunch break, he was attached to her hip, literally, his hands didn't leave there as she sat on his lap and fed him like a small child because his hands stayed put. Many times Harley found herself laughing and calling him childish because everytime Asa was near them he would hold her tighter and glare at him, looking like a small grizzly bear when doing so and when Suzy tried talking to him he would lean his head on Harley's shoulder, caress her hips and politely reply to Suzy who grew irritated with every second she was in their presence.

It was worse when Dylan met Asa after work. Bill flung his girlfriend over his shoulders, running away screaming, "SHE'S MINE!", repeatedly down the dirt lane.

Dylan turned to Asa in confusion, "Not a clue, babe." He told Dylan, giggling as he pulled him into a kiss. "If he's an arsehat or they just break up, we're adopting her, right?" He asked his boyfriend as they pulled away, his arms still around his neck.

"Obviously." Dylan countered, going in for another kiss, "But they won't split, look at them."

The two turned to see Bill chasing Harley, who had obviously wriggled out of his arms and sprinted away from him, her french braid bouncing off of her shoulders as she laughed and kept running away from Bill. Dylan and Asa watched like proud parents as Bill caught up with her, pulling her back into his arms and spinning her around in the air, laughter tumbling from his lips and echoing along the empty road. The two began to walk as one, Harley's feet propped on his and her hands covering his that rested on her stomach.

"Merlin, their babies would be beautiful!" Asa gushed, "Can you imagine little-redheaded girls with Harley's bright blue eyes and pouty bottom lip, and Bill's punk-rock style clothing. Or little blonde boys with Bill's eyes and laugh, Harley's style which is rather weird as it changes so much, so one day he would be wearing ripped jeans and a loose white top with a dragon-hid jacket the next a cute little cardigan and chinos, with white button up shirt and a bow tie!"

Dylan stumbled back clutching his heart, "That needs to happen!" He watched in awe as Bil and Harley shared a tender kiss, only for it be ruined by Harley stealing Bill's wand and running off again, this time throwing hexes at him as he couldn't retaliate and return the favour. The best bit was when he danced over her, stumbling and tripping with every step as she had placed the jelly-legs charm on him.

"We should probably ground her," Asa said, "But that foul toad is taking our baby away, so let's ground him instead, two hours on the naughty step?"

Dylan agreed, taking Asa's hand in his and leading him over to Bill who was on the floor and Harley who was doubled over laughing, clutching her aching sides. Asa took Bill's wand from her grip and undid the charm helping Bill to his feet.

"Thanks, mate," Bill said as he patted the dirt from his clothes. "I'm so going to get you back, missus." He pointed at Harley.

Dylan coughed making bill turn to him, "No, young man, you are grounded and shall spend two hours on the naughty step-"

"Three hours," Asa interrupted, "You pointed at our baby and pointing is rude, didn't your mother teach you manners?"

Dylan nodded in agreement, "Three hours on the naughty step whilst we play some chess and dinner is cooking, leave our daughter in peace and maybe, just maybe, we will let you indulge in my famous chicken vindaloo, that you are invited over to join us for."

"I'm down for that," Snickered Harley, "Bill?"

The redhead was pouting at the thought of being grounded- who is he kidding? He is an adult, they can't ground him- okay maybe they can! Asa was full on glaring at him and if looks could kill he wouldn't just be six foot under, he would be six foot under hell.

"I'd love to." He squeaked, taking Harley's hand in his. The woman rolled her eyes and brushed the loose hair from his eyes as they followed the other couple to their house.

Upon entering, Dylan shoved Bill onto the bottom step of the stairs and took Asa's hand along with Harley's and shoved them onto the sofa.

"Kinky." Winked Asa, which initially made Harley scrunch her nose up.

"I'd rather not be in a threesome thanks." She told them, shuffling away from Asa, "I'm sure Suzy wouldn't mind if she saw Dylan." She laughed looking over at Bill who nodded in agreement, despite the pout on his face as he tried to get comfortable on the stairs.

"Bitch please, she can look but she can't have, my Dyl, is my Dyl, not my Dyl and Suzy, she can sod off!"

"Don't be jealous, babe, I'm sure she can have Bill," Dylan laughed from the kitchen. Harley began to growl, literally and she looked as if she was ready to pounce and attack someone. "Damn, girl, you a little possessive there."

Harley's features softened and she slunk back looking down in embarrassment. Asa pulled her into his side, "No, she's not, it's just Suzy wants Bill, you see, Dyl, and has said some pretty horrible stuff about our baby here."

"Oh, "Stated Dylan, "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's fine, honestly." Harley shook her head, "I probably shouldn't act like that anyway."

"I think it's cute," Bill told her, grinning cheekily.

"OI! No talking from the naughty step!" Asa yelled, "You're grounded. Now you have NOTHING! I will take your cash, I will sass your arse, I will take your Harley, and bitch I'll put you in your place!"

"Merlin's chest hair..." Sighed Harley shaking her head. "What is this...?"