61

"Do you have to go?" Asked Bill who was pouting at Harley, who was getting changed, Bill still in be and Charlie already downstairs. 

"You know this seems all too familiar, except we were back home. To answer your question, yes, I will spend the next two days at my uncles and then I'll be back. I promise." She smiled slipping on some jeans and a white t-shirt. "I mean, I'm sure you could come with but I am telling you to spend time with your family."

Bill groaned and climbed out of bed, "Why do you have to be right, all of the time?"

Harley snorted and tightened her belt, slipping on her leather jacket as well. "It's a gift." She shrugged and sat in front of Bill's bag, pulling out some jeans and a shirt. "here you go." The woman handed him the items of clothing. Bill shook his head in amusement as Harley turned away so that he could change his underwear. Once done she turned back to him and sorted out a little handbag long with tying up the laces to her boots. 

When the pair were ready they made their way down to breakfast, helping to clear up afterwards. "I'll see you in a few days." Harley smiled, kissing Molly's cheek as they hugged goodbye. 

"Right you are, dear. Send my love to Remus and Lyall, I haven't seen them in years. They must come for a coffee soon." Molly returned cupping her cheeks in a loving, motherly way. 

"I will." Harley smiled and turned to Bill. "Have fun." She told him, pressing a kiss to his lips. 

"Of course I will, and you too." He nodded. She waved goodbye to the Weasley children and disapparated. 

Usually apparating to her uncles' house would take a while but because she was already in Devon and only had to go to another part. She arrived quite quickly and upon entering the house she was brought into a large hug by Remus who picked her up slightly. "Have I got news for you!" He exclaimed placing her back on her feet and allowing his father to hug the young woman. 

"Molly sends her love." Said Harley smiling at the pair. 

"Weasley?"Questioned Lyall and she nodded. "What were you doing there?"

She grinned sheepishly and Remus laughed, "Let me guess, this Bill bloke, who you told me was your boyfriend now, happens to be her eldest son?"

"Maybe."

The men laughed as the girl blushed and sat down on the sofa burying her head in her hands. "That's funny because the guys...actually don't worry," Remus said quietly and Harley chose not to press the matter. 

"Anyway, what's this news? Have you found yourself a lady friend, Remmy?"She pinched his cheeks until he swatted her hands away.

Lyall was practically bouncing in his seat in excitement, "Oh my boy, can I please tell her? Please?" Remus nodded rubbing his cheek and Lyall grabbed his niece's hand. "Remus is a father!"

Her eyes widened,"You mean, you are going to have a baby?" Remus shook his head. "No, what do you mean no?"

"I was in a relationship years ago, sixteen years ago and erm, well I have only recently found out they I have a sixteen-year-old daughter, her name is Belle. Well, she goes under her middle name, her actual name is Cerulean but she hates it, so her name is Belle." He explained. 

"So I have another cousin?"

"Yes, isn't it wonderful?!" Grinned Lyall. 

"Absolutely, what is she like?" Lyall and Harley spent hours listening to Remus describe all that he knew about his daughter and instantly Harley fell in love. The girl reminded her of herself and how she liked being alone and things. It made her want to give her a big hug and talk for hours with her. She also wanted to see the girls' famous blue hair. She sounded so cool!

After a while, Lyall left to go and make some lunch whilst Remus and Harley caught up with each other, Remus hugging the girl like they used to with her snuggled into his side. "What were you going to say earlier?" She asked him after a while, "You said 'it's funny because the guys'... what finishes that?"

Remus sucked in a deep breath and held his cousin closer, "You remember, James, Sirius and Peter, right?" 

She nodded her head, "I forgot their names for a while but it all came back to me."

"Well, one day in the common room us and the girls we were friends with-"

"Madison, Lily, Evangeline and Alice wasn't it?"

"Yes along with Alice's boyfriend, our friend, Frank and Mary and Marlene, we were talking about Arthur and Molly Weasley discussing when they had their son Percy ad betting how many kids they were going to have. And I think it was Black," He said the name bitterly, "who mentioned that you and Bill must have been the same age. And the boys they joked saying you guys might end up together. And well, look at you now, twenty-six and with Bill Weasley. He is treating you well isn't he?"

She nodded, "He's a gem. He also knows everything and helped clear up some scars and bruises." Remus' grip tightened on the girl, "Honestly I don't know what I'd do without him, I don't really remember what it was like when he wasn't there."

"He sounds great, but I will break him if he hurts you." Said Remus protectively. 

Harley laughed closing her eyes as Remus joined in with her, she could feel the vibrations of his chest and the beating of his heart and in that moment she felt as if Remus was finally okay. That he was hurting no more. Like he was finally free from the weight of sadness, even though she knew he wasn't fully. Having a daughter had made him even happier and that made Harley happier. 

Everything seemed perfect for once.