119

* * *

* * *

Three days later, Lyall accompanied Harley back to Egypt without telling anyone else what his, Remus and Harley's plan was. Harley said goodbye to everyone as if she would not be returning anytime soon but she and her family knew better than that. As soon as she returned to her Egyptian home, she alerted Roger he had received her letter two days prior. It was only a few minutes until he showed up at her house, Asa and Dylan accompanying him.

"I knew you would be following Bill soon after!" Exclaimed Asa bringing his best friend into a hug, "you two are a match made in heaven."

Harley chuckled, releasing his hug and sitting at her table with her uncle by her side. Roger shook his head, rubbing his face. "I never thought I'd see the day where you would be leaving. I thought I'd be dead before you left." He told her.

Harley bit her lip, "sorry," she replied.

"Don't be sorry. You have so much more to give and I don't want some imposter taking that away from you. Whoever this Orlando is can bugger off. Plus, if it means you and Bill are going to be back living with each other I am more than happy to let you go. Not that I am happy getting rid of you, but Bill and you are definitely better together than apart. There is just one thing that you won't like."

"What?" Asked Dylan who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "what do you mean?"

Roger sighed, "I got in touch with Gringotts, there are no available positions for you."

"You're joking right?"

"I wish I was, Asa, I wish I was. However, because you are leaving due to other factors as well you're going to be unemployed for a little while, Harley. I do not want you to be but I have no control over anything else. I will write however many references you need. Even in ten years time I will continue to write them."

Harley sighed, "thank you, Roger, for everything. It will be something that I will have to deal with."

"When are you moving?" Asked Asa, turning to his best friend with sad eyes.

"Tonight." Harley told him, "I'm packing in a bit and were shrinking everything down so I can fit it all into two large rucksacks."

"Are you moving in with Bill?" Asked Roger, deciding to change the subject to a more happier one.

Harley shrugged, "no idea. He doesn't know about any of this."

"But if he is stupid and downs let her live with him, she'll be staying with us." Commented Lyall, "we can make the room."

"Well, you know where we are if you what to come back and visit. We'll talk as much as possible because if we don't I'll kick your sorry arse to the naughty step." Warned Asa, poking Harley's cheek.

"Of course I will, Ace, you can't get rid of me that easily." Harley snickered, bringing the three men into a hug.

Roger stood up soon after, "I'll come and see you in England soon, darling, let me know where you are living. Send Bill my wishes and most of all good luck. I'm sorry you're leaving without a job to go to but darling you are by far one of the smartest and amazing women I know and will go far. I will miss your jokes, your profanities, your work and your friendship, I will miss you, Harley Lupin."