25

"Good morninnnnggg." Bill sang entering the house just as Harley finished her second french braid. She glanced up at the taller man with a smile as he bent down and pecked her lips. "Ready for a long day at work?"

"I'm so excited!"She gushed sarcastically, "Not."

Bill chuckled at the blonde before grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the house. Their fingers were intertwined as they walked down the dirt road towards the base camp and tombs. Harley grew fidgety and she flicked her eyes down at their hands. She pulled hers away from his and stared at her feet which kicked the dust and stones. "Harls? What's wrong?" Bill questioned trying to grab her hand but she tugged it away sharply. 

"Don't."

Bill stopped in his tracks and grasped her arm stopping her as well. "Harley, what's going on?" She shook her head and looked down, Bill placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head up so that she was facing him, but her eyes didn't meet his. "Please tell me."

"I researched those people, you know the guys we found dead, they were questioned on being deatheaters but claimed they were under the imperious curse. Bill they-"

"That's not the reason why you are acting like this. Harley, what the hell is going on?" Bill interrupted looking at her with a serious face

"I-I just can't do this." She sighed. 

"Do what?"

"Whatever is going on between us!"

"What do you m-the kissing? Is that what you're talking about?"She nodded her head, "Do you not like me?"

"I-uh-er-do you like me?"

Bill snorted, "Of course I bloody do, otherwise what the fuck am I doing? I like you so much!"

"Bill, I like you too but, I just can't deal with a relationship, not right now." Harley cried.

She walked further away from the man until he ran up to her and stopped her in her tracks again, his hands on her waist and he looked into her eyes. "Look Harls, if it's because you're scared, I'll be there with you. I don't care if you snore, I don't care if you look like death warmed up half the time, I don't care! I like you."

Yet again, Harley shook her head, "It's not that I am scared of, there is so much you do not know about me and I am afraid that if I let you in this way you'd find out and it's something I don't want you to know." She whispered, "And if you find out then so many more people will find out and I just can't let that happen. "

"I don't care if you have so many secrets until you are ready I will not ask any questions. As for the whole other people finding out, I will not let that happen, we will stay a secret if we have too. I just want you to be mine, Harley. This may seem as if it has come out of nowhere but truthfully, since November, only a month after I met you I felt what I feel towards you now. I didn't think anything of it until my mum said something, Harls, I like you, and I won't stop liking you." 

"So how are we going to go about this then?" Harley smiled slightly. 

"There's that gorgeous smile," Bill smirked caressing her hips, "Buuutt, that isn't what I was going to say, what I was going to say is, Harliana, whatever your middle name is, Lupin will you be my girlfriend."

She nodded her head, and Bill bent his head down so that his lips met hers briefly, "Beatrix."

"Sorry?"

"Beatrix, that's my middle name." 

Furrowing his brows Bill questioned the girl of the meaning of her middle name, "It means, she who brings happiness."

Bill grinned, "Well you certainly have brought me happiness."

"William?"

"Yes?"

"It's nice'n'all but I don't do soppiness, so shut the fuck up."

He laughed, "And the inner dragon has awoken."

* * * 

"So they were alleged deatheaters?" Roger asked. The pair nodded and he rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner. "Well, that definitely explains why they had so many goblin artefacts. The question is, what did they want with you and your cousin and his lot?"

"I dunno,"Shrugged Harley, "But I doubt it will matter, they're gone for good."

Bill slyly put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, "Just because they're dead doesn't mean whatever they want from you -if they wanted anything in the first place- won't happen, you never know who their contacts were."

Roger scoffed, "Aren't you a ray of sunshine?"

"Don't you think if they wanted something from me, they would have already tried to get it?"

"I guess, but you never know, look what happened with Potter and You-Know-Who, last year. The goddamn creep was living on the back of a teacher's head, under his turban!" Bill cried, "And my idiotic, twin brothers bewitched snowballs to hit the turban, they literally threw snowballs at You-Know-Who's face!"

"Bill?"

"Yeah?"

"Just shut up. You really aren't helping." Roger sighed. 

"Gee, thanks." 

"Aw don't cry, Little Willy." Cooed the blonde woman beside him. 

"Who has a little willy?" Asked Asa as he entered the tent that Roger occupied and kept his work equipment in. The three turned to him with questioning looks. "What? It sure ain't me, I bet it's Harley."

"Oi!"

"What?"

"I am female!"

"Are you sure?" Quizzed Asa, pushing his glasses up. 

"Ye-"

Bill cut in, "We are not having this conversation again."

A/N-

Tysm for all of your votes and comments over the past few weeks, I have received so many notifications because of this book alone and I could not be happier that y'all are enjoying this. I have started writing a Charlie FF, so if you could check that out, I guess that would be cool. No? That's cool too. Happy Reading!

 Happy Reading!