156

"HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE HE STOOD!"

Harry's voice boomed in the Great Hall. Most of the Order stood outside of the Great Hall ready to enter on cue, others were situated amongst the castle and its grounds along with Hogsmeade ready for it all to begin.

Bill stood beside Harley and held her close, just in case. Harley rested her hand on his chest, she stared up at him with her big grey eyes and took a deep breath. "If I don't make it, I want you to know I love the bones of you and for that reason I'd want you to move on. If you dare forget me I'll come back and haunt you though. In my house in Egypt, in the little cubby where I kept my diaries are my diaries but also a will. It's got everything of mine on there and who it will go to. It has my funeral wishes and my final words to you all. I have letters for everyone in there too. Just in case something happens."

Bill was astonished on how much Harley had put thought into the possibility of dying. He hadn't taken much thought of it because he tried not to think like that. He couldn't bring himself to form any other words than, "I love you too," before he kissed her, just in case.

Around them, other couples were in a similar position, uttering just in case goodbyes and both Ron and Hermione were speaking amongst themselves. Fred was itching to see Belle who was in the hall with Ginny. When they were in the room of requirement Seamus told them that she had detention, that she had taken many for younger students just like he had done so. However, this time the detention was for herself. He didn't thrive any details but said it wasn't a pretty ordeal, enough to infuriate Fred who just wanted to see his girlfriend.

Kingsley Shacklebolt pointed his wand at the doors once he had heard enough and Great Hall were gifted with the entrance of them all. Snape, who stood at the front looked a little taken back as he and Harry went back and forth. Snape said some things but Ginny hurried out and stood in front of Harry. She was followed by Belle who didn't look at Fred, and then other students joined them, the Order and students and teachers stood behind him. Only one person stood before him.

Professor McGonagall put herself in font of Harry, fury and determination ignited in her eyes as she shot spells towards Snape. Snape retaliated but was defeated, leading to him disapparating.

A little message from Voldemort himself and Pansy Parkinson trying to give up Harry, the Slytherin house being led to the dungeons and some commotion later.

The war had begun.

Order members gathered younger students and started to lead them to the tunnel to get them out of the school, including the Slytherins. Fred charged at Belle to talk to her whilst senior Order members began to instructed students that were of age and other adults in what to do. Mrs Weasley was arguing with Ginny who was still technically not old enough to fight. Harley, Belle and Lee went off to destroy the bridge with Seamus and Neville. McGonagall's orders were to blow it up. "BOOM!"

Harley kept Belle close as Neville and Dean started setting up explosives beneath the timber and Neville went to the end of the bridge to lead deatheaters bravely onto the bridge.

"Belle," Said Harley, "try your best but if you need to abandon this all, go straight to Andromeda's Tonks is there with your brother, okay? Nobody is forcing you to stay, if it gets too much, tell someone and go."

Belle laughed, "God, you sound so much like my dad! I'll be fine, I'm not an invalid! Besides, a few spells gone wrong might work in my favour tonight. Why do you think McGonagall got me down here too? Between my crap magic and Seamus' pyromania we will bring this bridge down quicker than you can say quidditch." She smirked and hugged her cousin, "don't worry about me. If I can survive torture from the Carrow twins I can survive this."

"Let's hope you're right, darling, because Neville is running right towards us followed by a shit tonne of death-munchers!"

They drew their wands, side by side with Seamus and Dean, many other students beside them, Seamus. "C'mon Neville!" Shouted Dean, "YOU CAN DO THIS!"

"GO NEVILLE! SHOW THOSE WANKERS HOW IT'S DONE!"

"RUN NEVILLE!"

"AYE! THIS IS GOING UP LIKE A BEAUTY AND ITS MY BEST WORK YET!"

Deatheaters and bridge alike went tumbling down to their death as each part of the bridge blew up one after the other, Neville's footing setting off them as he ran. It seemed as though it would go swiftly until it dropped from beneath Neville's feet. Neville was gone.

Harley gasped and ran forward. She dropped to her knees and carefully peered over the edge, Neville was hanging on some timber. He was pulling himself up when Harley teacher her hand down. He thankfully took it and she matched her foot onto one of the timber rails and to stop herself from falling forward as she heaved and hauled the boy up. Neville collapsed beside her and the onlooking students cheered. Seamus and Belle pulled the pair up and praised them as they sprinted back to the courtyard where the fight had already began.

They dove straight into the action and the two cousins stuck by each other. "EXPELLIARMUS!" Screamed Belle and she disarmed a death eater before Harley sent them flying all the way back.

"AGUAMENTI!" Harley shouted and a strong jet of water sent a group of Deatheaters backwards. "HELL YEAH! SUCK YOUR FILTHY MOTHERS!"

"Harley look out!"