110

The time had come and Bill had returned to Egypt to pack up his belongings. He kept Harley in England because he didn't want it to be any harder for him to leave her. Of course, they wild still be together but in different countries. He had moved all of his belongings into a flat not far from Diagonal Alley and had been residing there since. He had started work already and the hours were long and tiresome but he still managed to see his family and Harley a little bit.

It felt strange for Harley to not have Bill with her each day and she knew it would only grow weirder when she returned to Egypt by herself and saw what Bill had left the house like.

Yes, she had done it for many years before Bill being a permanent fixture in her life, but it was not going to be as easy returning to the way it was before.

Both Sirius and Remus did not like the idea of her going back in her own. Especially after the miscarriage and it has been taking her so long to get them to go along with it. Been as Remus has also been distracted with Belle it was a lot easier convincing him than Sirius. Even Madison was struggling and she was using every tactic she could think of.

"I don't like it, Harley," said Sirius as Harley held onto her luggage ready to dissapparate to Egypt. "You're on your own."

"And I was for years, big deal, now hurry up and give me a hug before grandpa over there needs a second box of tissues." She motioned to Remus who was holding back tears, holding onto Belle who stood leaning against his chest. Her and her father had been inseparable since Remus found out about the voices. Harley couldn't blame them. It's not a good thing at all.

Sirius chuckled dryly and wrapped his arms around Harley, pressing a kiss to her forehead and held her tightly. "Use the telephone if you need anything, I will be there in an instance."

"No you will not," Harley told him sternly, "you need to be here."

Sirius rolled his eyes pushed her towards Remus and Belle who hugged the woman at the same time. "Stay safe," Said Remus kissing her head like Sirius did.

"I will, and you both do the same. Belle if you need anything, you know where I am and hold to contact me." Harley said, giving her younger cousin another hug.

"I will." Belle said quietly, she had sobbed this voice since her father found out about Enoch taunting the girl, and it's stuck since. Yet again, Harley couldn't blame her. She would have probably done the same thing.

That was the last of the goodbyes. Bill was at work already, along with Arthur, and so she didn't say goodbye to them. She waved goodbye to everyone once more before leaving with a crack!

Straight away, the order put up the protective enchantments again to secure the safe house. They had released them just so Harley could disapparate out of the house instead of going into the streets.

Arriving back in Egypt was like a breath of fresh air. There was no fuss over her or cold weather. Just sunny Egypt.

She walked slowly up to the front door of her house and unlocked the door. Stepping in and finding lots of things missing but Harley like a truck. She didn't really express any sadness over Bill leaving when she was England because it didn't seem like it at the time.

What made it worse was entering the bedroom to find a half empty wardrobe, empty drawers and even his blanket Molly had knitted him gone from the bed.

She sunk down against the wall and let it all out. Tears streamed down her cheeks at the emptiness she had felt and she wanted nothing more than Bill to appear and laugh this off as a joke, returning everything of his back to their places.

She knew this was something great for him. A promotion, better pay, better job but she couldn't help but selfish in that moment and yearn for him to return. It's not as if they had broken up, but it felt like it at the time.

"Harley my love?!" She heard Asa call out after the front door opened and closed. She gathered Dylan was with him but she didn't move a muscle. She was frozen in place.

The men guessed that she was upstairs and Asa being Asa, didn't knock he just burst in. The two men felt for the woman. They couldn't imagine being so far apart and even they had to admit it was strange to enter the house and Bill's belongings no longer being there.

"Oh darling," cooed Dylan sitting on one side of her putting his arm around her. "It'll be okay, you'll be used to it soon. And when you see Bill you guys will cherish each moment even more than you two do already!"

"I know but...but...ugh!" She stuttered wanting to throw up.

Asa has never really seen Harley so upset, he and Dylan were also aware of what had happened back in England and thought this couldn't have happened at an even worse time.

"Boo, we understand, but Bill wouldn't want this. Have you told him this is actually how you feel?" Asked Asa.

"No, and I'm not going to. If he is happy than that is all that matters. I just wish it wasn't so far away."

"I know, darling, but maybe telling him will make it better."

"No, Dylan, if I tell him then he'll drop everything and come back. We all know he would and I don't want that. This is a big hing for him!"

The two men didn't say anything else. Instead, Dylan stood up and picked Harley up, carrying her downstairs where he sat on her on the sofa and and sat beside her cuddling her in a brotherly way. Asa, who had brought over some lasagne he had made for dinner, for Harley, went to heat it up so the three of them could eat. They knew she would have done a shop. Which she had, shrinking everything into one bag so that she could carry it all. He put everything back to the right size and put it away whisky waiting for the lasagne to heat up.

Dylan distracted Harley by telling her about all that she had missed and some stupid stories about Asa. Asa rolled his eyes at this all and joined the pair on the sofa.

Harley was glad that she had friends like Asa and Dylan, she didn't know what she'd do without them both.