116

Returning to Grimmauld place, Bill and Harley were buzzing and the pair both couldn't believe that it was real- they are engaged. After all they had been through so far this year alone it felt more than welcoming to have such a happy momentum in their life. Harley couldn't tell if she was more in love with the ring or Bill. Or even both! 

Bill made sure that their return was slow as they took it all in. Harley had a permanent rosy flush on her cheeks that Bill was not entirely sure whether that was from the bitter nights air or that she was simply blushing. Harley couldn't tell either. Partly, she felt alive with passion and ecstasy brought on by the engagement however, the wind was frighteningly cold and her face felt like ice. 

The two basked in the unspoken love between them, their hands brushing against each other causing tiny giggle two bubble from them. Bill took short but very sweet glances in Harley's direction his lips contorting into a wide, proud grin that was not ready to leave him anytime soon. They were like school kids with crushes and even the smallest of actions would cause a wild eruption of butterflies in their stomachs! 

If only Asa and Dylan could see them now. Of course, the two would most probably be giving Bill a stern talking too about 'their precious baby Harley' and ow he must care for her and vow to never break her for they would break him far worse than he could ever imagine. But other than that, the two would potentially gushing over the cuteness that the couple are spreading. 

When they finally got back to the house, everything seemed quiet. Too quiet. Sharing a confused look between them, Bill and Harley toured the start of the house and even Kreacher was not to be found. They were just outside of the dining room when they heard Sirius' voice boom.

"You no-good, greasy git!" 

Pushing the door open, the two walked in to find Remus holding back Sirius, a look of anger in both men's eyes, Snape behind Dumbledore with his eyebrows raised and Molly stood with her hands on her hips. 

"Sirius that's enough!" Exclaimed Tonks, standing in front of her cousin. 

"Oh spare your breath Nymphadora, if Black wants to act childish like usual then so be it. We all know that Potter is just like his father, arrogant, looking for trouble and a swine! He'll end up the same way if he doesn't stop being so reckless and stops letting people unfit to care for him such as Black, to 'teach' him morals, " Snape sneered and Sirius lurched forward, Remus pushing back to stop him from attacking the teacher even though he also wanted to slap the living daylights out of the man. Snape's eyes darted to the doorway where Harley and Bill stood, the former glowering at the man she still despised. "Oh look, Harliana and William have joined the party. I suppose late is better than never."

Before Bill could stop his fiancée she stormed forward and ripped some tissue from the roll on the table, grabbing her former potions teacher by the hair and dragged him from the dining room out into the hallway. Sirius and Remus both raced after her in shock and amusement. On the stairs, the kids gathered and watched in confusion as the blonde dragged the angry man by his hair out and physically kicked his rear end towards the door. 

"Don't you dare talk about James like that or Harry you piece of shit! Harry is your student who you should be looking after not talking shit about! If you ever talk about them or Remus or Sirius in the way you spoke about James and Harry you'll get more than a kick up the arse, you greasy slime-ball! Now leave!"

Snape brushed his dishevelled hair behind his ears and gritted his teeth, "You cannot banish me from this house, Harliana!"

Harley pushed him and didn't stop until he was in front of the door, "I will do what I bloody like! It's Christmas, a time of love and happiness and I don't want an audacious git like you to tarnish that. Now begone!" She flicked her wand which she had whipped out of her pocket and the door swung open, the brusque air pouring in from outside and she shoved Snape out, slamming the door behind. She turned around and brushed her hands together before disintegrating the contaminated tissue. 

Sirius and Remus approached her amazed and put their arms around her, "I've never been so proud of you, little one." Sirius snickered. "However, a little suggestion for next time you tell someone to begone, add thot onto the end. Begone Thot just sounds so much better." 

Harley shook her head, "He really irks me!"

"Oh we can tell." Laughed Ron from the stairs."That was wicked!"

Harley shrugged her shoulder and leaned into Sirius' embrace, "He had it coming."

"That he did!" Nodded Molly, "I would disapprove of your language but right now I believe there is a matter to discuss much bigger than profanities." Everyone looked at Molly in confusion until a smile grew on her lips. "I don't know if you were trying to hide it, but if I am correct, you did not leave this house with a ring on your finger."

Both Remus' and Sirius' heads darted to Harley's ring finger and then back to Bill who cowered back in fear, hiding behind his mother. Remus clutched onto Sirius, "I think I need to sit down..."