48

A/n- re-uploaded as half of the Chapter was missing.

Harley sat inside of a tomb throwing a piece of rock to the ground, picking it up again, and throwing it to the ground again. She repeated this ritual many times. She was bored. Roger had asked her to work later than usual as he believed that she would be best for the job, sorting through some artefacts in a pyramid. So that is what she did, telling Bill that she would see him at home later on that evening.

A few of hours of working and Harley was finished and made her way to the exit of the tomb to find t being shut and blocked off. "Bloody hell!" She groaned, "just my luck!"

The woman tried yelling out in hope for someone doing their round on night watch. Minutes later she realised she couldn't be heard. Traipsing back to the centre of the tomb where she had been working, the girl sighed and slumped to the floor beginning her rock game that had lasted two hours so far. She didn't know the time except how long had gone by since she realised she was trapped. Only Harley could pray that Bill would come looking for her when she wouldn't be home that night.

Little did she know that would not happen.

Bill was so drained and tired from working his arse off that day that as soon as he sat down on the sofa his eyelids closed and he entered a deep slumber. He slept the whole night through with snores tumbling from his parted lips and his hair falling from its pony tail as he fell onto his side from a sitting up position.

* * *

"Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty three years later and they will find my bones and stare in shock as my middle finger stays pointing out whilst the rest are folded. Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty four years until they find my middle finger bone pointing at them. Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty five years until I come back to haunt them. Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty six years until Bill Weasley is strangled by my skeleton as he finds me when he should have come looking by now. Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty seven years until I beat his cute arse. Nine thousand six hundred and fucking eighty eight years until I find that fucktard asleep on the nice comfortable sofa, cushions beneath him and a warm house surrounding him whilst I sit here nine thousand six hundred and fucking eight nine years later on the rock hard, bobbly shown floor with a cold tomb around my body! Nine thousand six hundred and fucking ninety years later will I give the fuck up...."

Harley's eyes grew heavier very slow Lee and unwillingly, her head dropping kick the stone that she didn't pick up once again. He body was shutting down and she so wished that she was in her bed as it did so. But her bed felt like a a thousand years away... or Nine thousand six hundred and fucking ninety one years away, in other words.

* * *

The next day nearly the whole of the base was searching for the young blonde woman. Bill had woken up confused when he couldn't find his girlfriend but assumed she might have gone to work already even though he also knew she wouldn't do that. The tomb was shut and everyone assumed that she must have left. Bill was tugging at his hair, Asa was muttering profanities and Roger felt sick, nobody knew anything of whereabouts. "Harley?!" Was all That could be heard about the base as many people caked out to her, even if they didn't know her personally, they knew of her, Roger always talked highly of the young girl and her curse-breaking talents.

"We'll find her Bill. She's a woman, they're always disappearing and reappearing." Said Asa, "that's why I go for men, less complicated."

"Not the time." Bill mumbled glaring at him as the two of them and Roger rounded around to the tomb she was working in. "It's closed up? That means she left right?"

Roger shook his head, "Not necessarily, night watch could have shut it." The elder wizard said, opening the tomb.

"You mean that she could have been shut in there all night? Like she has been before?" Bill quizzed and his boss nodded. The former wasted no time in entering the tomb, careful not to trip as he lit his wand to see through the dark tunnels.

The three entered the centre to find the young woman throwing the rock again and counting once more under her breath. Without saying anything Bill dropped to the floor pulling her into his chest, bringing her from her trance and causing the rock to fall to the floor once again. "Finally!" She exclaimed, "only been in here twelve thousand, eight hundred and fucking fourth two years!"

Bill still didn't say anything even when Roger and Asa also hugged the woman. "Why didn't you send out a patronus?" Asked Asa, "then we'd have known you were in here."

Harley wanted to smack the rock onto her head and knock herself out because of her stupidity. "I forgot all about patronus charms otherwise I would have sent one. I literally forgot they existed." She grumbled running her hand through Bill's ponytail.

"You had us all worried." Stated Roger as they stood up.

She looked of her feet flushing red, "sorry. I didn't mean too."

"It's fine, get home and rest up. You must be hurting like hell." Roger stated waving her off, "and take stress-head-Lil over here." He pointed at Bill who hadn't let go of Harley's hand.

"It's okay, I can work." Harley shook her head. "I'm fine honestly."

"Girl code for the opposite." Asa stated wiggling his finger at her. "Just do as Roger says, Harley. You look like utter shit."

"Gee, Thanks Asa. Love you too."

"Aw, I do love you. But you do look like the shit my owl did this morning."

Bill tightened his grip on her hand, "C'mon he said. Let's go home." Reluctantly the woman nodded and let the three lead he out of the tomb.

"Get some rest, darling." Roger said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, you job for today is to rest. Simple as."

"Bed really does sound inviting right now." Harley smiled.

"Don't rub it in. Otherwise you'll find me in with the pair of you later." Asa raised his brows, "and I cuddle anyone and anything in my sleep. I think I might scream too. I go to many concerts in my dreams."

Harley's hook her head and strolled away with Bill who hadn't spoken at all. "Don't do that again, don't tell me to go on home if you are staying later. I fell asleep as soon as I got him and didn't know you weren't home. Waking up and finding you gone hurt me, physically I was in pain and I don't want that again. Please promise me it won't happen again."

"I promise...

Next time you'll be with me."