134

"It's no use!" Harley cried igniting the newspaper on fire and watching the ash disappear with a flick of her wand. She was visiting Orlando during the day whilst Bill was at work.

"Whoa, honey, try not to set my flat on fire yeah?" He chuckled placing a mug of coffee down in front of her. "You'll find a job soon."

"Soon is not soon enough," she sighed leaning into his shoulder.

"Why not set up you're own business? You're great at baking." Orlando suggested sipping his tea and rubbing his sister's back. "True, business do take a lot of time and money. So that's probably not the best idea, sorry."

"Please stop reading my thoughts."

"Why? They're so very interesting. You wouldn't kill me!" He smirked daringly reading her mind once again. Harley our her head in her hands in a huff and Orlando sat there awkwardly. "Hey, don't think like that!"

"Stop reading my bloody mind, Orlando!"

"Well I'm sorry but I can't help it if you're wrong! Bill one hundred and ten percent deserves you as a wife and do you seriously still think like that about your miscarriage. Harley, for crying out loud, it wasn't your fault. You seriously need to stop thinking about it like that. Bill loves you."

"I can't help it. I'm such a mess."

"Sometimes mess is a good thing. Especially in the case that is you. Bill loves your mess. He wouldn't have you any other way I'm sure of it. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and smile. Because you are planning your bloody wedding woman! I don't even have a girlfriend and my little sister is getting married!"

"You'll be at the wedding right?"

Orlando but his lip and looked down at his tea, "I don't think that's a good idea, Harley."

"Why not? You're my brother. If you're that worried come as just a friend. I can change your name on the invite and things. Nobody has seen you so they wouldn't question it."

The man laughed, "and what would my name be?"

"Sam?"

"Sam?"

"You look like a Sam." She shrugged and poked him, "please come. I don't want to get married knowing that brother who I have found out about won't be there."

"You don't mean that, honey,"

"I do." She whispered matter-of-factly. Her eyes were deadly serious and even her thoughts were saying the same Orlando couldn't believe that Harley felt so strongly about having him at the wedding.

"Then of course Sam will be there," he smiled softly.

"Yasss!"

* * *

"Willy...ummm!" Harley called or dragging out Bill's full name in such a weird way as she shouted from the bedroom.

"Yes, Harley- arr-nahh?!" Bill returned heading into the bedroom to find his fiancée in her pyjamas curled up in bed by long after dinner.

"Come cuddle," She reached out for him, sticking out her bottom lip and enlarging her piercing grey eyes knowing full well that Bill wouldn't be able to resist her adorable face.

"I have write ups to do for the goblins, love," he told her pulled his hair out of his pony tail and flicking the hair band into the bedside table.

"Are they due tomorrow?"She asked him as she sat up.

"No."

"Then do them tomorrow," she suggested, "you've had a long day as it is. And I want cuddles." She pouted even more.

Bill tried to resist and look away but he couldn't bring himself to. It was like there was some sort of magnetic force between them that was attracting him to her. Harley was like his drug and he need his high. With a sigh, he kicked off his shoes and slipped off his socks before sliding into bed beside her. Immediately, Harley rested her head on his chest, tilting it up so that her lips could find his neck. She had been back from Orlando's for a few hours and both her and Bill has eaten dinner leaving them a few hours before Bill needed to go to bed as he had to be up early for work the next day.

Bill shuddered as her lips traced his skin her hands finding his and intertwining their fingers. "I applied for a few jobs today," she murmured.

"That's good, darling," he responded a little preoccupied with her tickling breath on the male of his neck.

"I also thought about a date for the wedding," she said pulling away from him and snuggling up into Bill properly.

"And when's that?"

"1st of August next year."

Bill glanced down at Harley in confusion, his eyebrows nearly touching his hair line. "Why then?"

"It gives us enough time to sort everything out properly, and that way everyone can be there. The kids will be off school. The only person that might be a problem is Sirius, but he could always come in dog form I suppose."

"Now that you've explained it, it does make sense, love. Where would it be? We could always have it at the Burrow, Mum and Dad had theirs there." Bill replied rubbing circled onto her back, catching the tips of her hair knowing that she liked the feeling of him doing it. Harley closed her eyes in joy because of it.

"Would your parents mind?"

"Oh Merlin, no. That way it makes mum feel in control when she isn't. I love her to bits but she gets more wedding fever than the brides themselves. She isn't controlling whatsoever but at least it will let her go crazy about the house and leave us to it."

"Sounds like a plan, Will."

"Sounds like a plan, Harls."

Hidden Secrets {Bill Weasley} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara