113

^Orlando^* * *

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^Orlando^
* * *

Orlando, upon Harley's insistence, stayed in the spare bedroom for the weeks post his arrival. The siblings grew to know each other and Harley even took him to work with her, showing him what she did and giving him a tour of the tombs.

Asa and Dylan were glad to know that he was her brother, there was a moment where they questioned the "Barley" situation and whether this new guy was interfering. All of which were diminished by Harley. They too got to know Orlando and the three grew a good friendship, of course, he was no match to their main man, William Weasley. He was the top geezer.

Harley had a day off that Wednesday. She had plans for her and Orlando to spend the day together but that was soon shaken when she received a patronus during the night.

"Harley, Arthur has been attacked whilst on duty. Harry saw it in a dream. We don't know how but we do know that it is something to do with the Dark Lord. When you come back in a weeks time for Christmas, there are duties for you to fulfill. I love you, little one." Remus' voice filled her room and the wolf dispersed moments later.

Not Arthur! Not him of all people. He is one of the sweetest, kind-hearted man she knows. For him to be attacked it really emphasised just how unsafe everyone is.

Taking a shake breath Harley got up for the day. It was barely sunrise when she made her way down the stairs to the muggle telephone on the mantle piece.

She failed the number that Bill had provided for his own telephone at his house and she waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" Bill answered and Harley could hear the sadness lacing his voice and how he was trying to stay strong.

"Bill, hun, it's me. I just received Remus' patronus, what happened?" Harley asked her boyfriend concern racking her body.

Bill let out a sigh of relief and he let his guard down, "it was his snake. You-know-who's snake, it attacked him it of nowhere and you-know-Who is getting to Harry. Harls, they don't know if he will live. I'm about to head to the hospital now. I don't want him to die! What will I do if he dies?!"

"Darling, he won't die. Your dad is one of the best men in the world and those healers at the hospital won't allow him to die. Stay positive and stop thinking the worst. Get to that hospital and find out. I will be in the country in a week, keep me posted. I will let you go now so you can go and see your dad. I love you and everyone there. Send my love to Arthur and your mum and tell them I'm thinking of them."

Bill sniffled, "I will, love, thank you so much. I love you too."

"You're welcome, Will." Harley waited for Bill to cut the phone call off and when the line went dead she dialled the number of the telephone Remus installed into Grimmauld Place.

"Hello?" Sirius' voice came through.

"Siri, I have spoken to Bill he is on the way to the hospital. Have the kids been told?" She asked him.

"I have them all here with me, except Belle and Hermione, they are still at the school. I nearly hit Fred for having a go at me but I took it with a pinch of salt. They're asleep in the dining room right now." Sirius told her, "Molly said she'll be over as soon as possible to tell us what is going on."

"That's good, I guess,"replied Harley not really knowing the right words to say in that moment. "How is Belle, I know you said she's still at school but like, how is she?"

Sirius sighed, "Moony said she's not doing great. They had their mock exams and to put it bluntly she failed them all. It's hard enough that Moony struggles to get a job but Belle, I'm not trying to be horrible but if she doesn't pass the exams she won't be a let to leave Hogwarts and she won't get anywhere. Now with everything that is going on with Arthur as well, I don't think she'll be able to cope because you see how much Arthur and her have a great relationship."

Harley sighed, "bless her. It's difficult enough to deal with exams but with everything going on, I think you're right. Over Christmas I'll help her, I know I have some duties but I will always find time for her."

Orlando descended the stairs quietly as he heard Harley on the phone and the woman caught sight of her brother who went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"I've got to go, talk soon. I love you." She said to Sirius.

"Love you too, darling."

The phone call ended and Harley out the telephone down and sat at the kitchen table putting her head in her hands. "What's wrong, Harley?" Asked Orlando.

"Bill's father has been attacked and Belle, Remus' daughter, has failed her mock N.E.W.Ts." She told him.

"Is Mr Weasley okay?"

Harley shrugged, "no idea, Bill said he would keep me posted as he is heading to the hospital now. I hope he is not just for his sake but for his family's sake. They are such a tight-knit family that a death would cause utter destruction and none of them deserve any of that."

"You get on well with them?" Asked Orlando.

Harley nodded, "they welcomed me with open arms and I am so grateful for the love and care I get from them. They're family is just so empowering and radiate love it's beautiful. It makes you wish you were part of a family like that."

"It sounds like you are," he smiled raising his glass and tilting it towards her slightly before bringing it to her lips.

She smiled, "I guess so."

* * *

As Harley finished locking all of the windows and turning everything off, Orlando was making sure that he had everything packed.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Harley, it has been lovely to meet and get to know you. I hope that we can stay in touch." Orlando said as Harley checked her own bags that she was preparing to take to Grimmauld Place.

Harley chuckled, "why so formal? Of course we will you dunce, now come here and give me a hug. You're my brother after all." Orlando grinned and wrapped his arms around her holding her close.

"Thank Merlin." He exhaled.

Harley ruffled his hair, "despite only knowing you for a few weeks I do think I love you already. We have a lot in common and if I'm honest, it feels like we have known each other this whole time, Orlando."

"Same for me." The man replied. They said their goodbyes and Orlando disapparated. Harley followed suit. She landed in the alley close to Grimmauld place and made her way to number twelve.

It was very chilly and she regretted not wearing anything but a t-shirt and some skinny jeans. She rushed and entered the house shivering as she called out. "Hello?!"

Thankfully, Sirius' wretched mother did not get disturbed and she still didn't when Tonks came bounding towards the blonde woman engulfing her in a hug.

"Hello to you too, Tonks," Harley chuckled returning the hug.

"It's so good to see you, Harley, leave your trunk and bags there, Kreacher'll take 'em up. Now come see your man, he's so terribly missed you."

Tonks dragged Harley along the corridor towards the dining room where Bill immediately jumped up and pulled her into him. She wrapped her arms around his body and snuggled into his chest, inhaling the familiar smell of him and held him tighter.

"Aw, look at them!" Nancy cooed. "They're so cute!"

"Yeah, so cute it makes me feel sick." Ron grumbled earning a hit with a tea-towel from Hermione.

"Leave them alone Ronald, if you didn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon you would understand that they have missed each other madly." She snapped at him.

Harley giggle pulling away from Bill only for Sirius and Remus to hug her too.

"God it feels good to be back." She breathed out.