21

A month had gone by, every day seemed the same for both Harley and Bill at work, but when it came to the time they had off, whether it be the evenings or actual days off, it was different but pleasant for the both of them. They spent most of it together but also had their space and own time.
Harley had the evening to herself as Asa and Bill had some 'guy time' and went out for some dinner, leaving the woman to eat and relax all by herself. She had just changed into her pajamas and lounged on the sofa, watching some Muggle television, a show called Teen Wolf as a loud apparition crack was heard and Bill stood, looking frantic and shocked at the same time, a newspaper in his hand. "What's wrong?" Harley cried, standing up.

"Have you seen this?" Bill exclaimed, shoving the paper into her hands.

Rubeus Hagrid, game keeper of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and Half-Giant has been removed off of the grounds and taken to Azkaban Prison under suspicion of being the cause of the Chamber of Secrets being opened once again. After all, there were alleged rumors of him doing so fifty years ago and aurors have reasons to believe that he has tried to do it once again.

Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore has also been removed from the grounds as he has had allowed these attacks to go on. As of now until further notice, Head of Gryffindor house, Minerva McGonagall will be acting Headmistress.

Watch this space for more information from Hogwarts!

"That's outrageous! Hagrid wouldn't do a thing! He may be big but he is soft as anything! And the cheek to remove Dumbledore! He can't control everything that happens! He isn't some sort of God!" Harley shouted. "Utter bullshit, I tell you!"

"I know!"Bill replied running a hand through his long ginger hair. "It's just gone from bad to worse hasn't it?"

Harley nodded, "Right, I am about to try and sound like an adult, or should I say the adult I am meant to be. I am sure Hogwarts will be okay, Minnie is a great teacher and doesn't take shit so the school won't go to pot. Your siblings will be okay, and besides, it's what, April now? They only have three months and then it'll be the summer."

"I guess you're right. I-I just, I'm just worried for them."

"I know, I don't know what it feels like to have siblings but I know. If that makes sense?" Harley said, and scrunched the paper up and threw it in the fire she had going in her fireplace.

Bill nodded, his hair falling over his face. He wished he could strut into Hogwarts and swoop his siblings away, but at the same time, he knew he couldn't. He didn't doubt that Dumbledore went off with a fight, but now that the greatest wizard alive was gone, what would happen? McGonagall is amazing but she wouldn't be able to stop the petrifications, if Dumbledore couldn't, then who could? They would have to shut the school down. His breathing got faster and shallower, and Harley began to panic. "Bill calm down!" She grabbed his arms and made him look at her. "Come on, breathe. In. . . and out. . . in. . .out."

Bill attempted to calm his breathing by copying the blonde and eventually it worked. Although it didn't stop him from flopping onto the sofa-face first- his fists were clenched and pressing into the cushions. Harley sat down on the floor beside him and rubbed his back. She wasn't great nor use to this comforting deal but was trying her best. In real words, she was sat awkwardly rubbing circles on his back, glancing around the room not knowing what else to do. "Listen, I'm sure if anything else goes on your parents will owl you." 

"inomf." Bill murmured into the sofa. 

Harley pulled an awkward face but replied, "I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you." 

Bill pulled his head up slightly and repeated what he said, "I know." 

The two stayed in silence, Bill lying face down on the sofa still. Harley had stopped rubbing his back ten minutes prior and now was just perched beside him. She daren't move, she didn't know what he was going to do or react to her standing up and moving away from him. It wasn't until soft snores tumbled from his lips did she move. Climbing to her feet as silently as possible and up the stairs towards her cupboard in one of the spare rooms. Inside was some spare bedding, she took a pillow and a duvet before practically tripping back down stairs. Carefully she covered Bill with the duvet and lifted his head slid the pillow beneath it. Instantly e snuggled into the bedding and curled up into a ball. 

Harley gently moved his hair from his face and got a candle from the kitchen that helped her sleep when she had trouble. It was cinnamon scented and helped calm her whilst she slept. Hopefully, it would do the same to Bill. Little did she know it was one of his favourite scents, and that mixed with the smell of Harley on the bedding kept him deep in slumber.

A/n-

This is late and so short! I am so sorry, I went to Brighton yesterday and got back late and couldn't update Friday for reasons. But it's here. That's all that counts right?

Is there anything you would like to see happen in the future?