37

A/n~ Not the greatest drawing but I rushed it, I do like the nose though lmao, I did it in the middle of class pretending to be listening it'll probably bite me in the arse for not listening but oh well! Enjoy! Also, we're nearly at 10k tysm!!

Three days later the Weasley's were spending the day to themselves but of course, they invited Harley to join them. Unfortunately, she had to decline as she already had plans. She was to go to England and investigate her parents, now her, house. She hasn't been there since she left for Egypt and did not know what to expect to be perfectly honest. She tied her hair up that morning after pulling on a red sweater along with some black ripped jeans and some red Dr Marten boots. Midway through brushing her teeth, she felt arms wrap around her waist and lips press against her cheek. "Do you have to go? Why can't you just stay for the day?" Bill asked as she finished cleaning her teeth and wiping her mouth clear of the paste.

She sighed, "I have things to do, and if I don't start now they will never get done." She spun around and wrapped her arms around his waist and looking up at the man who stared down at her with admiration in his eyes. "I'll be around tomorrow."

"So you aren't coming home tonight?" Bill asked.

Harley shook her head, "No, sorry. I am staying with my uncle tonight. You can still stay here, obviously, just you will be on your own tonight. Is that okay?"

"I mean, I'd prefer having my little teddy bear to cuddle with but I suppose it's alright." Bill shrugged in a jesting manner. He brushed his hair out of his face and cupped her cheek. "I better get extra cuddles tomorrow though."

"Duh, Mr Cuddle-meister. Now, I better get going." Harley said and clapped her hands together releasing Bill and exiting the bathroom and was about to pick up her bag when she was tackled onto the bed and kissed deeply. "...I guess five minutes more won't hurt."

* * *

Harley had arrived outside of the Fox-House after dropping her bag off at Lyall's. She sucked in a deep breath and placed the key into the lock, twisting it and pushing the door open. Immediately she placed her hand over her mouth and nose as the stench of alcohol and rotting cigarettes hit her like a wrecking ball to a building. The woman cringed as she stepped into the house to find empty bottles, butts of the cigarettes just dumped everywhere. She knew they were bad but they had gotten worse.

It disgusted her even more.

Tugging her wand from her boot she flicked it and hundreds of black sacks held the bottles and any other junk. She cast another spell and the bags disappeared into thin air. Already, the house looked much better but the smell was still prominent and it still looked like an utter shithole. It took her a further three hours to clear away all of the other things that were not needed and then two hours to rid the house of the pong and replace it with a zest lemon freshener.

It was then that she made her way to her old bedroom for the first time in what seemed like forever. It was as if time had frozen, everything was the way that she had left it, anything she did not take with her had not been touched and only collected dust. Clearly, her parents hadn't even been in the room at all. A tear slipped from her eyes as the memories of her childhood hit her. She slipped down the back of the door as she took in what her room looked like. It was as if she had stepped into a home-made movie from that time it was that raw. "Harley?" Called a voice-Remus.

The man's footsteps could be heard climbing the stairs and he heard her soft cries from inside of her bedroom. He knocked on the door and pushed it open slightly causing the girls' body to move with it. Remus slipped through the small gap letting the door close behind him, he squatted down and brought his cousin into a tight hug. He hadn't a clue as to why she was crying but he soothed her nonetheless as he glanced at his surroundings. It looked just how it did when she was eight having not changed at all even where she still lived there. He spied the multi-coloured hand-shaped prints on the wall with her name and age scribbled next to them. The last one being her aged eighteen.

Eventually, Harley's tears dried out and she sat back tucking her knees into her chest. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

Remus shook his head, "Why are you sorry? Everyone has the right to cry, it's natural."He said and handed her some chocolate that he had hidden in his pocket. "You'll feel better." Harley's lips curled at the edges as she nibbled at the chocolate. "Now are you going to enlighten me as to why you are crying, missus?"

Harley sighed and for the first time ever she let everything spill, every detail, how her parents treated her, everything including her relationship with Bill. Remus nodded and was easily angered by his aunt and uncle. He pulled the girl into a hug once again, kissing her forehead and vowing to not let her suffer in silence ever again. Once they had pulled back he took out his wand and spoke the counter curse for the charm she placed on her skin, like a brush painting a canvas the bruises and scars were revealed. Remus gasped in shock, he couldn't believe his eyes. His younger cousin looked awful. "Please, Remus, don't tell anyone." She begged.

"I have too, well at least dad." Remus replied quietly, "He deserves to know."

The woman nodded, "Then promise me that if you meet Bill, do not tell him. You have no say in that matter."

"I promise, I won't tell him when, not if, when I meet him. It will stay a secret, little one."