51

Harley crept out of bed and downstairs, cooking bacon, beans, sausages, egg and French toast early one morning, brewing some coffee as well. She tried to make as minimal noise as she could so that Bill stay asleep. Fortunately, he did. Once all of t was ready, she placed the food onto a plate, grabbed the cup of coffee and put them onto a tray carrying it up stairs. She placed the tray onto the bedside table and kindly kissed-Nope hit Bill with a pillow.

Grumbling, he opened his eyes to find his girlfriend grinning sheepishly at him. He swiped at his eyes trying to wake up, his bones popping as he stretched and yawned, sitting up. "Happy birthday!" She exclaimed, "breakfast is there for you." She pointed at the tray.

Bill smiled at the woman and tugged her onto his lap, "Thank you." He said, "where's your breakfast?"

"I haven't made mine yet. You got a special birthday one, now eat it before it goes cold." Harley replied and climbed off of him. Bill took the tray and set it on his lap, sipping the coffee which woke him up more. He watched as Harley stretched on her tip-toes to reach into the back of the cupboard, pulling out a wrapped present and card. She sat it beside Bill who was eating in silence. "I'll be back." She kissed his forehead and exited the bedroom.

Roughly fifteen minutes later she returned with some cereal in a bowl and her own mug of coffee. Slipping under the covers beside her boyfriend, Harley continued to eat her cereal waiting for him to open his present. Taking another mouthful of coffee, Bill tore open the paper with one hand revealing a box. He lifted the lid and inside was two tickets to the Weird Sisters, a cook book and a necklace with a guitar pick on it. "Thank you so much, love." He beamed and hugged her, leaving a kiss on her cheek. "This is awesome!"

"You're very welcome, but that's not all you have a pile of presents downstairs from your family." Harley replied, "and Asa and Roger."

"They can wait, can I get a birthday cuddle?"

"You're literally hugging me now."

Bill whined a strange noise and took the bowl from her hand placing it on the tray that held an empty plate and half-full mug of coffee. He turned back to Harley and ripped her body off of the bed and dumped her back down so that her feet were by the pillows and she was laying down. He crawled over the top her, his legs either side of her body, a smirk toying with his lips. "Are you refusing a cuddle?"

She shook her head and he dipped his head bringing her into a kiss. His hands were either side of her head, her legs moving so that they were bent and holding Bill in place. The man rolled off of her so that he was on his side and so was she, he now gripped the side of her face as hers trailed to his bare waist. "Love." She mumbled against his lips. She felt as if she was in our bliss but knew they had to stop in order to get reading for a day of work. Every time she went to pull away, Bill held her tighter. His kiss was desperate like he was going to lose her if they stopped. It was unknown as to why it was this way but he didn't care, it felt good.

After what felt like hours, but really was only minutes, they broke apart, their lips tender and slightly swollen. "Shit..."Harley muttered as she touched hers.

Bill was grinning like Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland, "It doesn't look that bad, Harls. No one will notice. I could make it worse..."

"Na-na-na-no-no." She wave ever arms everywhere. "Later."

Bill huffed but agreed anyway. He rolled off of the bed and brought Harley with him so that they were stood up. He grabbed the tray and exited the bedroom to take it downstairs. He set the washing in the sink enchanting it to wash itself before going to the sofa and opening his presents, Harley leaning on the sofa behind him. "I can't believe I'm twenty-six. It doesn't seem possible."

"It really doesn't. I swear we were in school not long ago." Harley nodded, her arms falling over his shoulders. "But I suppose that's life. We were bound to grow up, it's scary but fun at the same time. No matter how old we get, the child inside of us won't die if we keep it alive. Personally I think we're doing very well at that."

"I think we are too." Bill smiled up at her, puckering his lips.

She laughed pecking them and standing up straighter. "I'm going to go shower and get dressed."

"Can I come?"

"No."

"But is my birthday!"Bill cried.

"And that means you have to be a good boy and wait." Harley smirked running off up the stairs leaving Bill on his own.

"Absolutely crazy, that woman is." He mumbled to himself. "Even crazier for being with me."

"DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN LIKE THAT WILLIAM!" Harley yelled from upstairs.

Bill rolled his eyes and sighed in content. What would he do without the crazy woman?