28

The next day the pair returned to work, concealing their relationship to everyone. Roger pulled Harley aside to ask if Bill was okay and she explained to him everything that they had been told. The man sighed shaking his head, "You should have told me! Bill should have longer off! He should get his arse to Hogwarts to see his siblings, and if he isn't allowed, he should bust his way in any way."

"Roger, I know you are looking out for him, but he is okay anyhow. Besides, you are supposed to be responsible and mature, we are the ones who should come up with ludicrous ideas like busting our way back into school. Tut, tut. Also, between you and me, I think his parents may be coming to visit again during the summer bringing his siblings this time, I had a letter a couple of weeks ago but I haven't mentioned anything to him, however, as they do not know if it is definite." Harley stopped him, "So please do not say anything to anyone."

"I won't, sweetheart. Now get back to work, you little skiver!"

Harley scoffed in a jesting manner, "Mate, you are the one who called me away from my station."

"Oh hush."Roger grinned and lightly nudged her away from him. Harley kicked her feet in the sand before greeting Asa and Bill, grabbing some gloves and getting on with her work. 

"What's this?" She questioned picking up a triangular prism-shaped object, she ran her fingers over the engravings on its side as Bill looked up.

He shrugged, "That blonde one with the mole right under his eye, I think his name is Nathaniel, picked it up from the Pollard house."

She grimaced, "Great." She fiddled around with the shape sitting down in her chair turning it around like a Muggle would with a toy they call a Rubix cube. She tried many spells and revealing charms but nothing would work. She tried her classic move of smashing it against the table- nothing happened. "Fucking bastard."

"Harls, don't hurt its feelings." Bill glanced up at the girl violently shaking it like a rattle. 

"I will shove it down your bloody throat if you don't shut it, Will." The woman glared, but her face softened when she realised what she had said, "Bill, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said-"

He placed his wand on the table and held her shoulders looking down at her, "Don't worry about it. Anyway, I tricked you, that's a random piece of stone I found on the floor when you were talking to Roger."

"Bastard."

"Incorrect my parents were married when I was born."

"Bill!"

* * *

"So the Pollards originally lived in Liverpool, they were born to Anastasia and Quentin Pollard who originally lived in Birmingham. They were three of five children, their older siblings being called Jerome and Niamh who died aged twenty-four and twenty-one. They were all in Slytherin and were pure-bloods, not half-bloods. Their parents are dead, they were murdered only five years ago and the killers have not been found. The brothers we found dead, all were allegedly under the imperious curse cast by You-Know-Who himself. Their allegations were deemed true by the minister himself." Read Bill from the sofa as Harley made pizza. "So it was clear that they were talking out of their arses."

"Uh-huh. Margarita or meat feast?"

"Meast feast please if you will my love."

"Certainly my love." Harley mocked his posh accent and sprinkled a variety of meat on the cheese topped pizza before placing it in the oven. "What else have you found?"

"Not much, only that Anastasia and Quentin are cousins, also related to the Malfoy family distantly."

"Okay, Malfoy family? Definitely talking out of their arses about their imperious curse." After putting on a timer for how long the pizza would take to cook, Harley waddled over to Bill snuggling up beside him to read the book. "Look at this! Dennis Pollard has revealed that under the cure he tortured three muggles and a witch named Evangeline Smith, however, the latter is alive and well today."

"Merlin! And they weren't in Azkaban?"

"Cleary not. I swear I recognise that name though, Evangeline Smith." Harley furrowed her brows raking her brain for anything. "Eh, she probably wrote a book or something I have read, or even an article in the Daily Prophet, other than that I cannot think of any other reason."

"Was she a friend of your cousins?"

"I doubt it, the only females I remember he had for friends were called Madison, Alice and Lily." 

"Maybe you should ask him in your next letter. Also, mention these guys, you said he was exceptionally good in DADA class, maybe he knows something." Bill shrugged placing an arm around Harley. "Let's take a break from this." He placed the book down, "What do you want to do?"

"I dunno, the pizza won't take long." 

Bill sighed, it was as if the pair did the same thing every day. They didn't really do much another than cook, talk and work. What could they do in little time that would be different? He pulled her closer into a tighter hug as he thought of ideas. Nothing truly sprung to mind. "We're quite boring aren't we?"

"No, we just have been pre-occupied to really do anything." 

"Ugh, we sound old."

"We do, don't we?"

"Yeah, what's next are we going to do some knitting, read old people books."

Harley chuckled, poking his side, "You are so stereotypical."

A/N- UGH THIS IS AWFULLY SHORT AND A FILLER!

I promised y'all a chapter yesterday but I was pre-occupied sorry. I would have written more tonight but I have been quizzing myself to make sure my HP knowledge is impeccable ready for my school quiz tomorrow. This will most probably be the last update for a week as I go on holiday on Friday. Sorry about that but hopefully the chapters will be better and longer after a week of brainstorming. I will try to write a chapter for one of my books if I can but it is highly unlikely. 

However, I hope you somewhat enjoyed this one. Also, THANK YOU FOR 5K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep them reads, votes and comments it would be lovely to see what I get when I am offline for a bit. 

-Izzy x