94

The next morning one room, in particular, did not want to get up that early for the Quidditch world cup. Bill and Harley grumbled at the muggle alarm clock snuggling back into each other begging for more sleep. Charlie hugged his pillow tightly mumbling profanities at the alarm but stopped when his mother entered the room.

"Rise and shine dears, you have a long day ahead of you. You three and Percy's morning coffees are already on the table." Molly greeted brightly before leaving the room.

Harley started to roll out of bed but Bill had other ideas. He clung to her waist and dragged her back into bed and peppered her face with kisses.

"Get a room!" Charlie groaned throwing a pillow at the couple.

Bill looked up, "We would have one if you left."

Harley slapped his chest and pushed herself up from him and quickly grasped some clothes and ran to the bathroom. Grinning, she passed Percy who was heading down to the kitchen and she dashed into the room locking the door and pressing run on the shower.

After a quick shower Harley left to the kitchen and joined, Bill and Charlie, now dressed, with their brother and Mr Weasley. She drunk the coffee Mrs Weasley had prepared and listened as the men discussed the days' plans.

Mr Weasley soon turned to her and placed down his newspaper, "You're collecting Fred's girlfriend, Lyall's granddaughter aren't you?" He asked her as she sipped some coffee.

The woman nodded, "Yes, I will be getting Belle soon from my uncle's. It's still strange thinking that I have another cousin and that Remus is a father."

Arthur chuckled, "that's right! Lyall told me about this, he didn't know, did he? It's an awful shame that he missed out those years of her life, however, I suppose he missed the poo and wee along with sick and sleepless nights."

"Yes but you must have enjoyed it, dad, after all, you could have stopped after us three but you didn't you went on to have four more." Said Charlie winking at his older brother who snickered.

"Well, it was rather enjoyable, I do like fatherhood but those days were rather tedious and stressful. I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I have seven wonderful children and proud of it." Replied Mr Weasley, smiling and pushing up his glasses.

Harley looked down at her wrist and clocked the time on her watch as she sat awkwardly hearing about parenthood. "I must be going to get Belle now, thank you, Molly, for the coffee. I shan't be too long." She stood up brushing down her jeans and exited the house, a loud crack following soon after as she disapparated.

"I swear she goes all posh around mum and dad." Commented Charlie, "I don't think I've ever heard her say 'shan't', is it a usual word for her to use?"

Bill shook his head, "only when talking to superiors."

Charlie blinked, "Wow you know a big word!"

"Why you little-"

* * *

Harley landed with a crack inside of her uncle's house, she turned to Belle who was being hugged by Lyall. "You ready?" Belle nodded.

Both Remus and Lyall turned to the girls with stern looks on their faces, "Look after yourselves." they both said and showed how similar they both are, which was both adorable and rather scary for Harley to witness.

Laughing the two saluted the men, "Yes sirs!", Strangely without even practising. Hmm, maybe the Lupin's are more alike than they all realise.

Harley took hold of Belle's hand and disapparated the pair of them out of the Lupin household and to the grounds of The Burrow where the chickens were running around and gnomes were stopping and starting around as well. Entering the house, Bill and Fred were looking up at the doorway in happiness and before Harley could step away from her cousin Mrs Weasley had already pulled the younger girl into a tight hug.

As Mr and Mrs Weasley fussed over Belle, Harley took a seat beside Bill who was keeping a careful eye on Harley's breakfast so that Ron didn't steal it.

"Have you had breakfast. There is enough."Said Molly looking at Belle after she ushered the girl towards the table where her boyfriend, Fred, sat with bacon hanging from his lips.

"I have eaten, but thank you, Mrs Weasley, for the offer." Replied Belle who smiled at the sight of Fred in the corner of her eye.

Molly patted her apron down and smiled at Belle, "Oh please, call me Molly. Now sit down, I'll make you a drink if you have already eaten." She left to go to the kitchen to make some drinks and Belle took her seat beside Fred who wrapped his arm around her.

"Don't bother protesting, you're lucky she's letting you off from eating," Bill said and leaned towards Belle, "Bill Weasley, pleasure to meet you."

"And you," Belle replied quietly, Harley assumed she was just feeling shy because once Bill turned away Belle caught her eye and wiggled her eyebrows at her cousin.

"And I'm Charlie," The man yawned, "Sorry I arrived late last night and barely got a wink of sleep."

Bill turned to his brother and clapped the back of his head, "None of that is true, like at all. You got here before me and Harley, and you went to bed before we did and was shaking the house with your snores."

Charlie glared at his brother before turning back to his breakfast. Arthur greeted Belle properly just as Molly returned with some drinks handing the two Lupin's theirs which they thanked her for with smiles all around.

"George stop messing with your food." Said Molly sitting down.

"He's not George, I am!" Cried George who pointed at himself. "Why would I be holding onto Belle?" The real Fred sent a sheepish grin to his mother who swatted him with a newspaper.

"Honestly, boys of mine, you must look to the girls and Harry for manner lessons. I have two of you with food hanging from your mouths, one building a pile of hash browns, and another smashing beans up. RONALD YOUR HEAD WILL BE IN YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP!" The raised volume of her voice made everyone jump in alert, now all wide awake despite it still being very early. "Merlin's beard, Arthur, talk to your children whilst I finsih making some sandwiches for you all," Molly sighed standing up again and leaving to go back to the kitchen once more.

Arthur pushed up his glasses and looked around the table, "Bill stop building a pile of hash browns, Fred, George, please eat properly, Ron wake up, Percy stop reading and eat. Please, before your mother has my head." He cried and Belle's eyes widened in shock from the man's wail.

Ginny noticed the girls' expression and said, "This is all perfectly normal compared to the first day of school. Are you sure you still want to date my brother? Same goes for you Harley. I wouldn't."

"Ginevra, do I need to remind you of all the little things you have done that we can use to ruin you?" Smirked Fred flicking a bean at her.

"No, now, Fred, please stop." Said, Bill, as he placed Harley a napkin to wipe the piece of egg she dropped down herself.

"You do realise she just asked your girlfriend if she would like to back out of your relationship too, right?" Charlie turned to his older brother.

"Ginny!"

A/n-

Out of curiosity out of Belle, Madison and Harley, who do you like LEAST? And why?

I'm looking for ways to develop their characters and possible storylines.

Also, thank you to  -voidlegends for the beautiful new cover, I love it so much that I have made it the new official one. <3