87

"So that hurt but it was fun!" Harley sniggered as the pair laid in bed that morning. She ran a hand through her messy hair, brushing it out of her face, poking her tongue out at Bill.

"It was wasn't it? I've never done that before." He chuckled, linking his fingers with hers.

"Neither have I. Can we do it again sometime?" Harley asked Bill, placing her head on his chest. Bill nodded, pressing a kiss onto her head. "We need to shower, we are all sweaty."

"Together?"

"If you want. You've seen me naked now and I've seen you naked. I'm sorry Baby Toe, it's more of a grain of rice."

Bill gasped, "Honestly! You're so mean to me! It is not that at all! Now, get in that shower! You stink!" Bill pushed her out of the bed and crawled out after her, pushing her into the bathroom.

As Harley washed her hair, she laughed, "I love how we took things to the next level."

Bill nodded as he also washed his hair, "I mean pillow fighting naked, was a step up from just normal pillow fighting. It hurt more though."

"That's true, normally I have a bra and shirt to protect my boobs but not this time, a pillow to the nipple really stings." Harley said and began to rub her boob, subconsciously, thankfully she had just began to wash her body too.

"Same for the dick to be honest." Commented Bill. "But I won't object to doing it again."

The two found themselves laughing as they finished showering. It was weird to be openly naked in front of one another but at the same time it felt sort of right.

After drying off and getting dressed the two got started on both making breakfast. Bill toasted some bread whilst Harley fried some eggs.

They sat down just as Asa apparated into the house. "Morning to you too!" Harley commented as he slumped at their kitchen table, stealing a slice of Bill's toast. "Oh no. I know that look. Did it go horrible?"

"No!"

"Then why are you upset?" Asked Bill, slightly pissed that a slice of his toast was gone.

"Because his sister fancies me!" He grumbled, "and she kept trying to cling onto me and stuff!"

Both Bill and Harley had to stop themselves from snickering at the man's misfortune. "I'd take that as a compliment. Harley did when it came to my brothers, Fred and George who kept looking at her arse."

"Er! No I didn't I found it creepy, even more so now that Fred is with my cousin." Harley protested flicking some egg at Bill who caught it in his mouth, winking at Harley. "What he means to say, is that you shouldn't get so worked up about it. Talk to Dylan, tell him it makes you uncomfortable, and see what he can do."

Asa nodded, "I guess you're right. Thanks guys. I needed that. Oh and thanks for the toast. See you at work tomorrow." With that Asa stood up, and hurried out of the house, shouting for Dylan as he returned to his house.

Harley burst into laughter, clutching the table, "that man! Makes me giggle!"

Bill snickered as Harley claimed herself down. "Anyway, love. What do you want to do today?" He asked her eating his egg, dunking some toast into the yoke.

"What about a game day? Chess, and other board games, exploding snap? Or we can go to Hogsmeade, or see your parents. I don't mind, it's up to you, really and don't say it's up to me. I always choose. It's your turn." Harley pointed at him with a piece of toast dunked in egg on her fork.

Bill cheekily leaned forward and ate the piece of toast, grinning at her. "Seeing mum and dad would be cool, or let's piss off to Romania, and see Charlie."

"What if he's working?"

Bill sighed, "true. Let's go see mum and dad if he is there. He may be working." Harley nodded and they finished their breakfast and went to cleans their teeth.

* * *

Molly was overjoyed to see the couple entering her house. She instantly wrapped her arms around the pair, patting their cheeks. "To what do I owe the pleasure of you both visiting?"

"We just wanted to, mum, is dad here?" Bill smiled at his mother who ushered them to sit down as she made a pot of coffee.

"Oh, he's in that poxy garage of his! He'll be in soon. You know what he is like." Molly replied. "How have you both been?"

"We've been good, a few days ago we visited Lyall and Remus after receiving a letter. Sirius Black is innocent, mum."

Molly froze, "no. That's not possible."

"I can assure you, Molly, he is. We have spoken to him." Harley nodded, "it wasn't him that betrayed the Potter's it was Peter Pettigrew, he faked his own death and stayed as his animagus form of a rat for years."

Molly set the pot of coffee and three mugs on the table and took a seat, "you've spoken to him?"

"Yes, and I can assure you. He is not lying. My cousin and uncle trust him, I trust him, Madison Parker trusts him, Dumbledore does. He's gone into hiding now, but people are working to clear his name. Dumbledore included. Pettigrew escaped but Dumbledore is fully aware of what he has done and he is on the wanted list."

Molly listened carefully as Bill explained how Pettigrew was in fact Scabbers and she was in pure disbelief. "That man has slept in the same bed as Percy! As Ron! He has been in my house! Right under our noses! That wretched, foul, loathsome, evil...monster!" She exclaimed just as Arthur entered the house, smiling to himself and when he noticed his wife's anger he stopped.

"Oh, hello, Bill, Harley dear. Molly, my love, what ever is their matter?" He asked sweetly, gingerly entering the dining area and placing his hat on the table.

Molly rambled everything adding a few choice words of hers and thoughts and her husband just listened shocked. He too, was furious. "Harry isn't safe then! Pettigrew must know of Privet Drive! After all, he has heard us all speaking. What else must he know?!"

Molly shook her head, "no idea, dear. I ought to write to Dumbledore, he can live here. Share with Ron or have Bill and Charlie's old room."

"Mum, I'm sure Dumbledore has thought of all of this. Don't fret, now, how about we have or coffee and enjoy the afternoon." Bill smiled.

"Right. You're a hundred percent right, dear, who is up for a game of exploding snap?"

A/n- triple update!! WHOO! Sorry for it being a lil' choppy in this. But I hope y'all enjoyed nonetheless ❤️