96

Bill and Harley returned to Egypt a few days later and went straight to bed feeling knackered and drained at the thought of having to get up for work the next day. The two collapsed onto the bed after having a quick shower and changing into their pyjamas. Instantly, as soon as her head hit the pillow, Harley fell to sleep, cuddling into the duvet so far that the only thing Bill could see of her was her head. 

A smile stayed on his lips as he rolled onto his side and placed his arm over her body. Bill's hand rested on Harley's back the whole night until around three am when he awoke to the sound of little mumbles tumbling from his girlfriend's lips. 

His eyes fluttered open and found her head now poking out of the duvet and a smile on her face. "Go on, baby, go after daddy!" She muttered and Bill swore she was glowing. "Bill, let your son have a chance at catching you he's three for crying out loud!" 

Bill's breath got caught in his throat, his mouth dropping open. He pulled away from Harley a little and watched as she continued to talk in her sleep. "No, Bill, don't hold him like that, he's going red! Stop hanging your son upside down by his ankles!... I don't care if he is giggling and enjoys it, it won't be you clearing up his sick, would it? No, it'll be muggins here. Thank you!"

Harley was dreaming about the pair of them having a son together? 

Bill's heart started to ache but in a good way and tears started to well up in his eyes. Yes, they had laughed and joked about baby names for a child if they had one in the future but that was it, nothing more. Truth be told, Bill thought Harley would get rid of him before long but if she was dreaming of them having a child, was he wrong?

The smile spread across Harley's face said it all, the thought of having a child with Bill was something she dreamed of, literally. Of course, it would have to be in the future, she definitely wasn't ready for children now. Especially after what happened at the World Cup, it seemed things were getting quite dark and she doesn't want to bring a child into any situation involving Death Eaters, the followers of Lord Voldemort. 

She was a child of that and remembers being terrified when hearing her parents laugh and joke about it, about the muggles and witches and wizards killed. She was so young when James and Lily Potter were killed, when Sirius went to Azkaban, when Peter framed Sirius, when it all ended and she couldn't bear the thought of her child going through that. 

The next morning both of them woke up fully and didn't speak about the dream at first. It was when they were eating breakfast that Bill brought it up making Harley choke on milk. 

"How'd you know that?" She asked him in surprise, wiping the milk that had dribbled down her chin. 

Bill smirked, winking at her, "You were talking in your sleep."

Harley could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks and she looked down at the table. "I mean, it was a lovely sight. It felt so real too!" She told him. Bill glanced at the clock, to see that they had an hour before they had to leave for work and stood up and changed seats to the one beside Harley instead of the one opposite her.  

Harley watched him curiously as he took the spoon from Harley's hand and placed it in her bowl before lifting her onto his lap, putting his head on her shoulder. "Tell me more." He whispered into her ear, "I want to know about it all." 

Harley closed her eyes and retold him her dream in detail, that they didn't live in the house they were in currently but a house in the country with a garden that was big with trees growing apples and children's toys littered around the lawn. Bill was older but still looked just a good with his long red hair tied back into a ponytail, but he had a small tattoo on his arm, Harley couldn't remember what it was, but he definitely had one.

Their son was only a toddler and had flaming red hair, freckles scattered across his nose and cheeks with piercing blue eyes like the ocean or a clear sky in the summer. He was clad in some black jeans a plain white shirt and his hair was long like Bills, but not as long because he was only three. 

Bill was running away from him but was running too quickly so Harley told him to slow down. When the little boy reached his father Bill picked him and hung him upside down by the ankles, the toddler giggling wildly. 

"What was his name?" Asked Bill, his lips moving against Harley's neck. 

Harley stood up off of bill but sat back down on him in a different position, this time she sat facing him, her legs straddling him and her arms around his neck. "I don't know." SHe told him, "I didn't use his name so I don't know. He was adorable though."

Bill stared at Harley's eyes, seeing the shimmer of love flicker in them. "He sounds like Niall." Said Bill, brushing hair out of Harley's face. 

"Niall? The name I said ages ago? What happened to Jojen or Gary?"

"Niall sounds better, plus you're smarter than me and I believe things you say. The name Niall is truly beautiful and from what you described him as he seems to suit Niall. I still can't get over the fact you were dreaming of us having a son. Does this mean you want me long enough that we have kids?"

Harley nodded, "I can't see myself with anyone else, Will, I love you so much. If I was to bring children into the world I would want them to be yours, but not yet, we're still so young and I'm not ready for children."

"Neither am I, but when we are, I can't wait to experience that adventure with you." Bill leaned towards her and pecked her lips, but Harley had other ideas. She kept the kiss going tangling her fingers in Bill's hair and edging closer onto him, which was near enough impossible. Bill, however, hand his hands on her waist holding her tightly. 

The two kept kissing, drawing for breath but reconnecting the kiss for a while until there was a knock on the door. Pulling away unwillingly, Harley and Bill stayed quiet trying to make out that they were not home. 

Harley looked at the clock and sighed, "It'll be Asa." She whispered. 

"He'll go away," Bill said, but Harley shook her head. "It's time to go to work isn't it?" Harley nodded. "For fuck's sake."

Harley climbed off of Bill and straightened her clothes, Bill through his hair up into a ponytail and the pair went to the door after grabbing their drinks bottle. "Took your time!" Asa exclaimed. "I nearly busted the door down!"

"No you didn't," Harley said. 

"No, you're right but you get my point!"