35

Bill kept to the back of the group as Harley led them on a tour, he made sure his siblings were okay and that they were not messing about and surprisingly the twins were not and were listening. Of course, he noticed them staring at his girlfriend's body which made him slap their heads. "Eyes up not on her arse." He whispered to hem causing their faces to glow red even in the dark of the tomb that they were exiting. 

She led the group to a set of benches to have a break when she noticed Ginny sitting in some old jeans, sweating a lot. Harley crouched down beside her and whispered, "Are you feeling too hot?" Ginny nodded shyly. Harley grabbed her hand and told the group, "Ginny is needing the toilet, I'll take her and be back." She winked at the younger girl and apparated back home. 

"What are we doing here? I don't need the toilet." Ginny exclaimed as Harley asked her to follow her upstairs. They entered Harley's bedroom which was neat and tidy. hShe let Ginny sit on her bed as she rifled through a cupboard. 

Harley pulled out some pairs of shorts that she clearly hadn't been able to fit in for a fair amount of years. "I don't know why I kept these all, they don't fit me, but they might be okay for you. You are welcome to have them if they do. They're the same size so if you want to go to the bathroom and change into a pair, you can."

Ginny looked down at the pile of shorts that she held in her hands, "I can't take these." She said. 

"Yes you, can I will never fit in them again. It will also be better for you in the heat." Harley smiled. Ginny thanked her and rushed to the ensuite to change. It wasn't long and she returned, they were slightly too big but she would grow into them over time. "There we go, now let's get back to the others, yeah?" Ginny nodded and held the blonde's hand feeling the familiar feeling of apparation. 

They arrived back to the others and Mr and Mrs Weasley went off into a local shop, Charlie,  the twins and Ron were drawing things in the sand, Ginny joining them whilst Percy sat studying a map of the area. She joined Bill on a bench giving him a smile before taking a swig of her water. "You didn't have to." He said nodding towards his sister. 

"She was going to die of heat stroke if I didn't. She's nice. Percy is... interesting. Ron's funny along with the twins." Harley replied. Bill grinned just as his parents returned. 

"So where are we off to now, dear?" Mrs Weasley asked her smirking at her son who scooted a little away from her to make it seem as if they were just friends, but his mother noticed what he did. 

Harley glanced at her wristwatch before replying, "We can go into a pyramid if you want?" 

"That would be lovely," Molly said as she dished out Egyptian hats to her children, the twins taking the cloth-like headwear and placing them onto their heads. Harley laughed as Molly tried to remove some hair from Bill's face. "You must let me cut it." 

"I have had a haircut," Bill smirked as he pulled out the bag of hair from his pocket.

"You brought that with you!" Cried Harley laughing at him even more. Molly shook her head in disbelief before taking the bag off of him and putting it into her bag. Harley and the group calmed their laughter as they got to a pyramid. Bless Molly's heart she tried to ask and Egyptian man to take a photograph of them all, but he couldn't understand her. 

"It's alright, love! I'm a photographer for the daily prophet, sent 'ere to take a photo of you as youse won the competition, didn't ya?" A plump man waddled over to them, a camera in his hands. 

"Oh thank you!" Molly exclaimed, before attempting to get her family into position. Harley stepped out of the way and stood next to the photographer. "Come on dear!" Molly waved her over. 

Harley shook her head, "No, no. It's quite alright. I don't like photographs much."

Molly nodded in understanding and got into her position, smiling as the man clicked the camera. The photo was taken and they bade the man goodbye before following Harley into the pyramid. She spoke about the fact but stopped down a tunnel and called Charlie and Bill closer to her. "Do you want to see something funny?" She asked the rest of the Weasleys.

"Go on then!" Grinned Ron. 

"Now you see them!" Harley shoved Charlie and Bill into a doorway and flicked her wands so that the door shut on them. "Now you don't!" The family cracked up, even Percy was doubling over in laughter. 

"Please do the twins and Ron next!" Percy howled. 

"What was that for?" She heard Charlie call from the other side of the stone. 

"Well, one because it's funny to watch Bill's shocked face. And, two, I did it to you because, even though you were a seeker, you hit the quaffle away from you and it hit into my head, sending me off of my broom!"

"You played Quidditch?" Questioned Fred. 

Bill nodded as they were let out by Harley. "She was a beater." 

"Wicked!" 

"And I will beat your arse, Charlie Weasley, if you try to push me in there!"

Charlie stopped edging towards her and his eyes widened. "Yes Ma'am."