11

Harley had went home after the tours and the Weasley's returned to Bill's residence. Molly had offered for Harley to join them for dinner but she politely declined saying she and some work to finish- a lie. She wanted Bill to spend some time with his parents as tomorrow she would be taking them on another tour.

Molly had some chicken casserole cooking and she and her husband sat at the table with their eldest son, Molly grinning widely.

"So Bill." Arthur said, "Harley seems nice."

"Yeah, she is." Bill nodded.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Molly cut to the chase, causing Bill to choke on his pumpkin juice.

"No mum. Just close friends."

"Hmmm." Molly raised an eyebrow. "You didn't mention her in your letters."

"I didn't think I needed too." Bill shrugged.

Molly nodded before getting up and tending to her casserole, leaving Arthur with his son. "Now Bill." He whispered, "We're both men. You can tell me and your mother needn't know."

Bill chuckled, "honestly dad, I am telling the truth. We are just friends."

"Well, of that changes as you wish to tell somebody-"

"-I will let Charlie know." He smiles cheekily at his father, who shook his head in disbelief.

"You!" Arthur pointed at him laughing as his wife returned.

"How's Ginny mum? Is she settling in at school?"

"Good, no wonder they wanted to stay over school, it was nice of the boys to keep her company. Though Ronald will be grounded first week of summer, mind you."

"Why?" Bill asked.

Arthur stated, "he took the car to school. I don't blame Harry who was with him."

"They flew the car? To Hogwarts?" Bill reiterated incredulously.

"Yes, that's after Fred, George and Ron flew to Surrey in the middle of the night to get Harry." Molly added.

"Bloody hell!" He exclaimed. "That lot have a death wish!" His parents nodded and soon enjoyed a lovely meal together.

* * *

Yet again Mr and Mrs Weasley turned in for the night quite early and Bill found himself rather awake still. "Harley?" He called entering her house.

"Will?" She called back, from the kitchen table. "I am not deaf. No need to shout."

Bill shook his head sitting down beside her. "What are you doing?"

"Running over some of the stuff for the tour tomorrow." She sighed, rubbing her temples.

Bill swiped away the paper and placed them on the kitchen side. "Stop. You don't need to do that. You were great today and you need rest."

"I'm fine."

"Yeah and in girl language that is the opposite. Now come here." He patted his lap and grabbed her arm pulling her up and onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. "Do you want to know what my parents asked me earlier?"

"Go on then." She lent back into his chest playing with his hands that rested on her stomach.

"They had it in their heads that we are together." He laughed into her shoulder blades.