88

"Bill?" Harley asked one afternoon whilst in a tomb with him during work. He hummed in response to her call as he stayed bent over some artefacts trying to get into them. "If I was ready would we- erm...you know?"

Bill looked up at the woman, struck with confusion he didn't catch her eye as she continued with what she was doing. "What do you mean, Harls?"

"If I said I was ready, would we...do it?"

"You mean have sex?"

She nodded, her cheeks burning scarlet, her eyes still not leaving her work. "Well, if you were ready, and I was ready, and it was what we both wanted. Then, yes, I suppose. Why do you ask?"

"Well, we've literally beat each other up with pillows stark naked, we took a shower together, yet we haven't done it."

Bill placed his wand down and stood up from his crouching position, taking a mere five steps towards his girlfriend and snaking his arms around her waist, resting his chin in her head. "It doesn't matter if we haven't actually had...intercourse. Just because we have seen each other naked doesn't mean we have to do so, sex is making love, not forcing ourselves to do something just because it is what it is. If you want to do it right now, so be it, if you wanted to wait a week, a year, until after marriage, doesn't mean we can't be comfortable and see each other in our rightful glory. This isn't the olden days, this isn't uncommon."

She sighed and pressed her back to his chest, looking up, "right, okay. I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"Don't apologise, you were curious. Never put a pause to curiosity, Harley, it's how great things come about."

"But also bad." She reminded him.

"That is true, but remember, any questions you can ask me. Remember we're both in the same boat, neither of us have experienced such thing and when you feel ready, you can let me, I personally think I am ready, but don't force yourself to think that you are just because I am, I will wait forever and a day for you, Harley. For anything, in any situation. I love you."

"I love you too." Harley reached up and kissed his lips tenderly, "what do you want for dinner tonight?"

A bark of laughter came from the other side of the tomb and the pairs' eyes darted in that direction to find Asa, "I love it, all I hear is Harley say that she loves you too and then she straight up asks what you want for your dinner! You sound like an elderly couple. Oh, dear William, after or round of croquet, what tickles your fancy for dinner? Oh yes, Harliana my love, I would love for your homemade soup after our round." He mocked waking with a walking stick.

"I have a shoe, Asa, in fact I have two, and I am not afraid to have them connect with your nose!" Harley warned, siding out of Bill's arms and edging towards him.

Immediately the man shut up, and stood taller. "Sorry, Ma'am."

"That's better." She grinned sickly-sweetly and returned to her work.

"She's scary, mate, keep her." Asa patted Bill's back before crouching down and taking a look at his work that was laid out by his wand.

"I intend to." Bill told him, picking up his wand. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

Asa flopped onto the sandy ground, "stupid Suzy!" He cried out, "kept banging on about you and how Harley didn't deserve you, how you would do so much better. She kept calling her frigid and too innocent for such a 'sex god' she also went into detail about how much she thinks you would be good in bed. I didn't want to hear her slag Harley off any longer so, I came to join you guys."

Harley stayed silent, teetering with her work as Bill and Asa spoke. What Suzy had said did strike a nerve, but, she chose to deflate it like a balloon and forget about it.

"Now, Harley, is the man himself as good in bed as Suzy thinks?"

"We haven't done anything." She mumbled, uncomfortably.

"You mean, you two who have been living with each other for ages haven't had a cheeky shag? Nothing at all? Merlin's beard, Dylan has only just moved in with me and we have done it more times than I have toes! I have nine toes!"

"Don't you mean ten toes?" Bill asked him.

"No, I have nine, I'm special William! What do you have? Nothing special!"

"He has an earring." Harley pointed out.

"I have two." Scoffed Asa, "your point?"

"He has long hair."

"Oh yes, his long locks? Big whoop, many guys have that."

"I have Harley." Bill smirked, crossing his arms in triumph.

"Toocha!"

"Toocha?"

"Touché is just cliché, I say Toocha. Now, I suppose my beautiful friend, is something special, dear Bill, without her you have nothing! Nothing! Now about your sex lives-"

"Look Asa, I love you mate, but I really don't want to talk about this with you. We don't need to know how many times you and Dylan have done...it, that's your business. How about we change the subject, eh? What about, the World Cup?"

Bill cried out, "No! You are obsessed, stop it! Just shush! No World Cup!"

"But the World Cup is going to be wicked, William, shut your pie hole!"

"Thank you, Asa!"

"Harley!"

"Bill!"

"Asa!" Asa yelled out, "what? I wanted to be included, sue me, you'll lose your money. That's right, I'll take your money, I will roll in your money, I will splash your cash! I will win!"

"Sure you will."

"William, don't sass me, I will win at that too! I will take your money, I will sass your sorry arse, and Dylan and I will adopt Harley, so we will take her too! Therefore you will have nothing-"

"But-"

"NOTHING!"

A/n-

Thank you for all of your love on Firewhisky and Towers! It has been great!