98

When Bill woke up again later that morning, the smell of a full English breakfast filled his nostrils as he traipsed down to the kitchen. Sirius was sat there devouring his breakfast and Bill couldn't blame the poor sod. He couldn't imagine what Sirius has gone through and having Harley's cooking, which is brilliant at the best time, must be like heaven in itself.

Harley placed down a plate for Bill before tucking into her own, and the three ate in silence for a while.

Once Sirius was finished he leaned back in his seat and exhaled in relief. "Thank you so much, Harley, sweetheart, I haven't eaten like that in years and bloody hell you have your aunts cooking skills!" He smiled at her.

"You're very welcome, there is more if you would like some?"

Sirius shook his head, "I wish I could, but from the lack of food over the years it seems as if my stomach has indeed shrunk. Thank you for the offer, however, I must refuse."

Harley didn't press the matter and cleared away the plates whilst the men sparked conversation with each other. Bill had a three-hour shift today to cover another worker's shift even though it was supposed to be his day off and Harley had a day off as well,  meaning her and Sirius could spend some time together and she was definitely going to help him sort out what he was doing next. 

After a while Bill left for work, kissing Harley's head and giving Sirius a 'man hug' before leaving the house. Immediately, Harley turned to Sirius with a serious expression on her face and her arms folded across her chest, one eyebrow raised for effect. 

"Everything all right?" Sirius questioned the woman, "I'm getting dé já vú somehow."

"What are you going to do next?" 

"Pardon?"

"What. Are. You. Going. To. Do. Next." She reiterated changing seats so that she was sat beside him. "I don't want you doing anything stupid. I want you to be safe."

"Honey, I'm already doing something stupid," He cracked a smirk leaning back in his chair, cockily, like he used to do. "But, in all Sirius-ness, teehee, I have not got a single clue."

Harley shook her head at the cliché joke that he has continued to use since he was a child. "How about staying with Madison?"

Without waiting, even a second Sirius stated, "No." Harley waited for him to continue. "Other than the fact that it would be even more dangerous than me being here, it would be a place that the ministry is monitoring as they are fully aware of my relation to Madsie- I mean Madison so that would be a huge risk and would most likely backfire and affect the Parker's lives. Also, I doubt I'd be very welcome there."

"How come? You are technically Maddie's boyfriend still."

"No, I'm not. I haven't been for nearly fifteen years now." Sirius told Harley looking down,  "You see, now please do not spread this. Madison is bisexual, but I'm sure many people know that part, but she used to fancy Marlene Mckinnon, you might remember her. And, um, when we got together she swore that she no longer liked her and apparently Marlene liked Madison too. It was around Harry's birth that Madison told me she was still confused about her feelings. She claimed she loved me but she couldn't stop thinking about Marlene. So she ended us. She claimed she didn't want to lead me on and hurt me even more in the long run. So, yeah, that happened."

For a moment Harley watched Sirius' expression and how his lip began to quiver and he quickly swiped his palms under his eyes. "You still love her, don't you?"

"I never stopped," Sirius confessed. "Back in the shrieking shack, she couldn't even look at me! When at Moony's, she hardly spoke to me or looked at me! Do you want to know what hurt the most? That night, the one Lily and James died on, I was going to check on them after I had seen Madison. I kissed her that night, I made her know that I still loved her and that wasn't going to change. She slapped me and told me to never come near her again."

Harley didn't say anything she pulled the man into a hug, "Have you tried speaking to her again?"

"No... I can't face it." Sirius' voice wavered, "If she doesn't feel the same way then, I have to accept that."

Harley closed her eyes, holding Sirius close to her in order to comfort him to the best of her ability. She wanted to help, to drag Madison to Sirius and lock them in a room until they started things out but she didn't want to interfere. It was hard to hear of the things Sirius had ffelt before he went to Azkaban, and it wa seven harder to imagine Madison ever laying a hand on Sirius. 

"I'm sure things will work out in the end, Siri." She opted to tell him, "It always does."

"I hope you're right, Harley, otherwise Weasley will be in the dump and we'll be marrying," He joked.

"How did you find out about that?!" She gasped pulling away from the hug. 

Sirius smirked, "Moony and I have no secrets anymore, I've seen him naked many of times."

Turning her nose up Harley gagged, "I worry about your guys' friendship sometimes. It seems like you two and James had a threesome at some points."

"We did, and I enjoyed every moment of it." 

Harley had a coughing fit, "WHAT?!"

"We didn't!" He barked with laughter, "But to be honest if I had to I would have and still would fuck them."

"But James isn't..."

"Okay, so maybe I wouldn't fuck Prongs right now, but like, I would have done."

"Oh my..."