39

By the time Bill, Charlie and Ginny entered the house, it was silent and they crept up the stairs. Bill found Harley half hanging off of the bed, a book in her hands, slowly slipping through her fingers and her mouth parted and a drip of drool in the crevis of her lips. He chuckled to himself and caught the book as it finally fell out of her hold, placing it on the bedside table and hoisting her body gently back onto the bed fully.

  Harley grumbled and flipped onto her other side, her eyebrows turning down and her lips closing into a pout. The man slipped off his clothes and tugged on some pyjama bottoms, sliding into bed beside her. He ran his thumb across the corner of her light pink lips and then rubbed her drool onto his trousers, clearing her mouth of it. Bill pulled the duvet over the pair of them and he felt fingers run over his chest. "How was your dinner?" Harley murmured, her eyes still shut.

 "It was good, how was yours?" Bill returned looping his fingers with hers. "You could have just come with me, you know that right?"

Harley nodded snuggling her head into the crook of his neck. "I know, but it's your family time. Not mine. Besides, my dinner was rather delicious if I do say so myself. I would've waited up but I started readingandshidunnowhaappened... " The woman trailed off, sleep still taking a hold of her body. 

 "Okay, miss tired one, get some sleep, we will talk in the morning when you are not speaking jibberish and actually making sense. C'mon, Harls, love, don't try and open your eyes, get some rest."Bill rubbed her side, kissing her temple softly. 

 Bill held her tightly as she let slumber envelope her, she looked so peaceful and so calm but he knew different. He didn't know what he did to deserve such a beauty of a girlfriend as her, and how loving and thoughtful she is. He wished he had taken more time to get to know her better in Hogwarts, to actually become a proper friend to her. However, he is glad that he didn't; otherwise, they might not have been in the position as they are right now. Bill sighed in content, everything was grand.

* * *

 The next day, Molly, insisted that Harley joined them as they ventured further into the surrounding area, but not as a tour guide, but a company to the family. This meant that she and Bill kept to the back of the group for the majority of the morning, much to the blonde's dismay as she wanted Bill to be with his family. Bill told her to not fret and that three weeks gives them enough time to spend time as a family, which they technically were doing at the moment. He slipped his hand into hers discretely and laughed as he watched his younger siblings galivant around and mess around with each other, Scabbers, scurrying beside them. "Coem on you two! Keep up!" Called Charlie and as the others turned to face them, the pair dropped their hands and Harley turned to the side, hiding her face. "Don't want you going red... when you have to run to catch up."

 Bill shot his brother a look, and the pair of them jogged up closer to the group and instantly Harley was brought into a conversation with Molly. The eldest child brought Charlie into a headlock to pay him back for his teasing, whilst the rest guffawed and spoke amongst themselves. "Honestly, you'd think they were still children." Molly smiled, "I don't know how you can put up with Bill sometimes."

 "He's not that bad... most of the time." Harley jested glancing at her boyfriend who had pinned Charlie down and was play fighting. "Your wands are in your pockets, douchés!" She called and the men both pulled their wands out of their pockets and threw them at her, causing her to squeal and attempt to catch them, fortunately being able to. She slipped them into her bag and continued her conversation with Molly as they sat down on a bench with Arthur. 

 "How is he, honestly, as a kid he was very protective over everything? Does he worry every day about his siblings?" Arthur asked. "He sent a letter nearly every day when he was at Hogwarts." 

 The woman thought for a moment, "Yeah he does, but it's not as bad as it was when the whole chamber stuff was going around. He was tearing his hair out at that." 

Molly and Arthur smiled, "We guessed, but we are tremendously sorry for causing Bill to get angry at you. It was our fault, we should have just told him." 

Harley shook her head, "No, don't blame yourselves, it's okay, if I had siblings I would probably be the same. We've forgotten it now, it's all in the past. How are things at Hogwarts now, anyway?"

 Mrs Weasley nodded and pushed her hat further out of her eyes, "Oh, everything is okay now. Dumbledore is fine, everyone is okay, all petrifications were fixed and school went on. Ginny is a bit worried about going back, but we have reminded her that her brothers are there and nothing will happen to her this year and that if something is worrying her, to tell someone, even if she owls us." 

"Mhmm, I can't imagine going through what she did at her age, all I was scared of was other students and the teachers. Let alone being possessed, that's crazy!" Harley exclaimed. "Although, Bill does look slightly possessed on an early morning or late shift."

"I heard that." Bill said as he sat beside her, "You are just the same, I'll have you know, zombie, I tell you mum and dad, zombie."

"Am not."

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too."

Bill's parents smirked to each other as they watched the pair bicker, and that was when their suspicions started.