5

Bill and Harley sat, in the midst of the night, in the garden of Harley's residence a bag of Marshmallows and some skewers on the table behind them. The box of letterz were in a cast iron crate ready to be set on fire. "You sure you want to do this, Harls?" Bill questioned as he watched the girl light a match. 

"One hundred percent." She said as she dropped the match and lit three more, and dropped them in. It didn't take long for the fire to engulf all parts of the parchment. She handed a skewer and some marshmallows to the redheaded man before getting some for herself. "Knock yourself out." She sat back in her chair holding the skewer over the fire. 

The pair sat out in the cold nights air, with the fire for warmth for hours on end laughing and joking, telling tales of what had happened to them. "So my mum walked in screaming her head off as she saw Fred and George on toy broomsticks flying around the living room with Ginny hanging off of one of their legs and Ron on the other twins." Bill barked with laughter. "Needless to say, those broomsticks were locked away for several months."

"Merlin, your house sounds so fun!"She exclaimed. 

"What about you?" Bill calmed down, "what did you get up to at home?"

Harley thought for a moment, she couldn't tell him the truth, one white lie wouldn't hurt would it? "Well my mum and dad worked a lot,"

'Got drunk and went out with friends a lot' She thought.

"So I stayed with my aunt, uncle and cousin a lot." 

'I was left at home at the age of four and up a lot'

"We used to play in the living room, despite my cousin being roughly twelve years older than me."

'I used to play alone in my living room, falling off of the sofa, and hurting myself a lot. I was banned from seeing my other relatives'.

"Oh wow." Bill commented, "Twelve years?"

"Yeah, my parents had me quite late, but I don't really care." She shrugged. "Your parents must be mental having seven kids, no offence. I can't see myself looking after one!"

"I know but my mum loves kids, seriously my brother Ron told me she already see's his friend Harry as another son." 

"Potter? That's cool, I swear my cousin was mates with his dad." 

"Probably that seems about the same age as your cousin. My mum and dad want to visit and bring my brothers and sisters for Christmas. Do you think I'd be able to show them around the tombs and whatnot?"

"Whatnot," She snorted, "Sorry that word amuses me, and yeah I'm sure Roger wouldn't mind. I mean you're already in his good books, you work hard and caught on to how things are run 'round here, quickly, he likes that." She smiled. 

"Okay. I just, don't know if it would be a good idea, I mean the twins cause so much havoc, Ginny is so small she might get lost, Percy'll take forever just wanting to find out the facts, Ron will constantly complain that he is hungry, I don't know if Char would come. I also don't really know much about the tombs and stuff." Bill worried, "I love my family don't get me wrong it's just-"

"You're panicking, Will, calm down. I'm sure your mum and dad will keep them under a tight leash, if what you're telling me about your mother's warning glares is true, and if you want, so you can enjoy spending time with your family, I can lead the tour, so you are not working but enjoying yourself." Harley patted his shoulder.

"I can't ask you to do that." Bill sighed. 

"You're not asking, I am telling. I will make sure your family are not complaining, that they're hungry or bored, Ginny is with you all, the twins don't cause havoc, but I cannot promise that I won't smack Charlie around the back of the head, I still haven't forgiven him for the time he sent the quaffle straight at my head, knocking me off my broom."

"Aw, Harls boo boo, don't cry." Bill cooed. 

"Weasley on that tour I could entertain your siblings by locking you in a tomb." She glared slapping his arm. 

"You wouldn't dare." 

"Oh I would, Little Willy." She smirked.

"C'mon!" He groaned, "Harliana."

"Go fuck y'self." She muttered before putting the fire out properly and vanishing the ashes with a flick of her wand.

Bill chuckled before they both entered the house.  He noted how late it was when he locked at the clock on the wall. 11:30pm. "I best be heading back to mine, it's late and e have an early start. Thanks for dinner, Harls." He hugged her goodbye.

"You're welcome, Will. Thanks for helping clear up the letters and dirty dishes." 

"It was no problem. Night."

"Night." She waved as he exited the house. She locked the doors and turned off any lights before heading to her bedroom and grabbing her nightwear- a pair of shorts and a tank top- before going to her bathroom and having a shower. Once she was finished and changed she dried her hair with a charm before turning in for the night. 

Bill entered his home, and basically did the same thing as Harley but didn't go straight to bed He sat up and wrote a letter to his parents explaining that he was going to ask if they could visit over Christmas and a few extra bits. It got to midnight when he let his owl fly off with the letter and he then turned in for the night. If it all went to plan, he couldn't wait for Christmas, as it was only a month away.