95

A/n- Thank Y'all for encouraging me to enter the Wattys 2018, I have entered this book and as for that, and all of your lamaizng support, I have written an extra long chapter! :)

Bill and Harley landed on the campsite not long after Percy and Charlie did and the four of them made their way through the masses of crowds and tents in search for the tent they would all be staying in. Bill made sure to keep Harley's hand in his as they weaved in and out of the crowds so that he didn't lose her. 

Harley wore a bright smile on her lips as she looked around at the witches and wizards from all over the world congregate in this one campsite and share their different customs and cultures with each other. The buzz and aroma of excitement sent a rush of exhilaration through Harley's veins and she gave Bill's hand a tight squeeze. 

The man looked down at her happily, a glimmer of beauty on his smile as he stared at the woman he loved so deeply. 

Percy led the group towards the tent and brushed open the flap to let his older brothers and Harley through. Mr Weasley welcomed the four and directed them to where they would be sleeping and turned back to the other four. 

Fred had taken Belle's hand and started to drag her towards his bed but she tried to step away from him.  "I don't think so," Belle said and Fred started pouting. 

Hermione, Belle and Ginny giggled at the boy as he tried to change her mind but it wasn't working. Meanwhile, Bill snaked his arms around Harley's waist and laughed directly at Fred. "Ha! Sucks to be you, Fred!" He taunted, "I'm sure George will be your cuddle buddy." The man smirked as he rested his head on his girlfriend's shoulder. 

Fred scowled at his older brother and turned to find Belle with his sister and Hermione unpacking. "You're not fair!" He whined, "Like, at all!"

Belle simply poked her tongue out at him as he continued to pout. "Aye, Perce, it's like watching these to bicker!" Charlie nodded towards Harley and Bill. 

Percy nodded his head, "Yes, but the only tolerable ones out of the four are Bill, Harley and Belle. I feel sorry for Belle, she has to deal with Fred."

Charlie sniggered and turned back to see his father tugging at his hair. 

"Fred, your mother would kill me if I let you and Belle sleep in the same bed! So no!" Arthur called from where he was unpacking, "Go make your bed!"

Harley turned around and wrapped her arms around Bill's waist, resting her head on his chest. "I don't know about your mother, but I'm about one hundred and sixty-four percent sure Remus would kill him and then have a heart attack." She mumbled. 

"Probably." Bill agreed but continued to smirk at sulking Fred. 

Harley smacked him up the back of the head which cheered the younger Weasley up. "Thank you." He said gloatingly towards his older brother. 

* * * 

Once everyone was unpacked, Ron, Harry and Hermione were sent to fetch some water from a tap on the other side of the campsite. Bill and Charlie went off to fetch some firewood. Percy went to go and have a look at the campsite leaving Mr Weasley to sort some other things and Harley, Belle, the twins and Ginny stayed in the tent. 

Harley sat with George whilst Fred was off annoying Belle or as he put it, 'trying to woo' his own girlfriend. 

"How've you been then George?" Harley asked the boy who sat bored and fiddling with a random twig. 

"All right, I s'pose." He shrugged, not sounding anything like that.

Harley furrowed her eyebrows and scooted closer, pulling the boy into a side hug. "Feeling a little left out, are you?"