43

Bill arrived at Harley's the next morning to find her bright cheery self still hidden in her pit. She smirked as he pulled back the covers and laid down next to her having arrived two hours prior to their work start time and after he kicked off his shoes. Feeling the presence of somebody next to her, Harley naturally snuggled closer to them and got extra comfortable once her nose recognised the familiar scent of her boyfriend. Her arm flung over his shoulder and her hand trailed to his hair, tangling her fingers in the red strands, all whilst she was still asleep. Bill trailed his hand up and down her arm still trying to get everything she had told him the previous day to process in his head. 

It was only a few minutes later when Harley stirred in her sleep and gazed up at Bill in both confusion and happiness. "Morning." She greeted, still half-asleep, craving more sleep, wanting more sleep, needing more sleep, but wanting Bill too. The woman let out a yawn causing Bill to as well she fiddled with the hair her fingers had trapped before sitting upright. "When did you get here?"

"Not long, I thought I'd come earlier so there isn't a rush or anything," Bill replied he pulled the woman up and onto his lap. "I didn't realise you were in just a shirt and underwear." He chuckled. "I'm not complaining though." 

Harley picked up a pillow and stuffed it into his face. The man coughed and spluttered attempting to push it away whilst Harley giggled using her other hand to tickle Bill. The man finally freed himself from the wrath of the pillow and flipped their position over, so he was on top and he was the one tickling the other. The blonde rolled around giggling and screaming as she begged him to stop. Bill leaned down to kiss her gently easing the movement of his fingers and bringing them up to her face. 

He rolled off of the woman still in the kiss and when he pulled away she pouted and climbed off of the bed. Heading towards her clothing storage she yelped in surprise as Bill smacked her bum. He would be the death of her. 

 * * *

During the day, Bill and Harley were working in a pyramid and after a while, they took a break. This break resulted in Harley being pressed against the wall by Bill as their mouths fought for dominance. His fingers and thumbs were tangled in her hair and hers were on his waist in a massage-like way.

Roger had sent Asa to help the pair and upon entering his eyes widened and he choked on air. The pair broke away sharply and their faces flushed red as Asa smirked, tutting at the pair. "And I was under the impression that you two were working,"

"W-e were, we were just having a break." Harley stuttered, trying to regain her breath and compose herself.

"A break that includes snogging and devouring each other's faces? Merlin's beard are you guys together?"Asa questioned running a hand through his hair, "Because that would be totally great."Bill sent him an awkward smile and the pair awaited the man's reaction. 

Oh no he didn't...

Oh yes, he did...

Asa jumped with glee, clapping an squealing, and his eyes welling up with happy tears. "My children!"He cried. "Oh, how grown up you have become." He wept dancing around before running over to Harley and kissing her cheek. "I am so proud of you!!"

Bill looked at the man in shock, did he just kiss his girlfriend? "Uh?"

Asa turned around and waved him off, "I'm gay, it's okay." He stated. "It would be wrong for me to kiss you because then it would be weird as I am gay as gay comes and it would look as if I have a thing for you. I don't. Sorry, not my type."

"You're gay?"

Harley facepalmed, "Merlin Bill did you not know? Every time I have said Asa has a friend over you didn't get me dropping hints that he was having a cheeky fuck."

Bill shook his head, "My friend, you have a lot to learn about me." Asa grinned bringing the pair into a hug. "Now you just have to meet my lover."

The three laughed and joked about anything and everything as they returned to work. Bill could now see Asa in a different way and realised that it was so obvious from the little things he said and the way he acted and he also realised one other thing. "Wait so when we went out for a lads night the other night you looked me up and down claiming 'you were admiring my clothes', were you checking me out?" He asked Asa. 

The blonde male turned around and winked, "What can I say, you have a cute arse." He shrugged and turned to Harley, "Don't you think?"

Harley looked and nodded, "Very cute."

Bill rolled his eyes and threw a cloth at his girlfriend, "Dirty girl."

"She learnt from the best," Asa claimed high fiving the woman. 

"Wait, what?"

~~~

A/n- Merlin this is short. Sorry. I will hopefully update again before Christmas, but if I don't have a good one, or enjoy any festivities you celebrate. Thank you all so much for the support on this book and my other books, I hope 2018 will bring many more updates for you all :) xx