107

Harley remained in the hospital for a few days and then Bill collected her to take her to back to Grimmauld Place. The woman wasn't talking much. No one could blame her, even Bill was very quiet.

The healers had prescribed some medication for her to take to help with the miscarriage pains and everyone was making sure the couple were eating, which thankfully they were.

Harley was asleep on the sofa during the day, most of the adults were at work, the children were off doing their own things (the twins secretly planning their pranks and gags, Belle was revising, Hermione and Ron writing a letter to Harry and Ginny was reading quidditch magazines). Sirius, however, was tottering about their house, moving things and spent some time with Buckbeak before entering one of the living rooms to find Harley curled up in a ball. Bill was at Gringotts Bank sorting some things for Roger, who apologised repeatedly for getting him to do some work whilst it was his holiday time.

Sirius hated seeing Harley in the way she was. He gently sat down on the floor in front of her and brushed the hair out of her face. Her cheeks were tear-stained and her eyes puffy. The thought of children took him back to a conversation she and he had when they were little.

Harley played around with her toy dragon giggling to herself in the living room. James, Peter and Remus had nipped to the local shop to get some sweets but Sirius decided to stay and go and talk to the little girl.
"Hello, little one," he greeted sitting beside her and pressing a small kiss to her head.

Harley looked up grinning widely with her teeth on full display, "hey!" She wiggles the toy dragon at Sirius and the boy lifted her into his lap.

"What are you playing?" He asked her, taking the dragon and tickling her face with it.

Harley pushed the dragon away, squealing in laughter. "Nothinggggg..."

"C'mon, missus, fess up!"

Harley stuck out her hand, "then pay up!"

Sirius barked with laughter, "You're very cheeky, Harley! Who taught you that?"

"Remmy! When he wants something he asks for kisses." Harley stated.

"I s'pose you can have some kisses, little one."

Sirius peppered her cheeks with kisses. "Siri!" She squealed again, "that's tickly!"

Sirius smirked and kissed her cheek once more. "So now, what are you playing?"

"I was flying Niall!" She told him.

"Is Niall your dragon?" Harley nodded, her hair falling over her face. Sirius swiped it out of the way. "Do you like that name?"

"It's cute." She said.

"Cute, huh? What makes it so cute?"

Harley shrugged, "babies are cute and so is the name. All babies should be named Niall."

"You wanna name a baby Niall?"

Harley nodded, "what about you, Siri?"

Sirius shrugged, "I always liked the name Harley."

"YOU CANT NAME ONE MINE!" She cried, "ITS MY NAME!"

Sirius nodded, "I suppose not, you're the only Harley we need!"

"Too right!" Harley pouted. "Now spill it mister, I don't got all day, I gotta go slay the evil queen with Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy!"