70

As soon as Bill's head hit the pillow he was out like a light. Leaving Harley to actually get him undressed because he didn't even change. She pulled his shoes and socks off then his jeans and t-shirt, leaving him how he normally slept when his family were not around.

She pulled on some pyjamas herself and climbed into the bed, making sure the duvet covered Bill so that he didn't get cold and she switched the lamp off, snuggling down into the bed.

The next morning Bill woke up groggily with a massive headache and his eyes not wanting to open properly. He noticed Harley still asleep, and he couldn't actually remember what happened last night and how he ended up in bed.

Harley's alarm started blaring and he covered his head with a pillow groaning. "Harley turn it off!" He whined.

She didn't stir from her sleep. Bill grumbled and leaned over his sleeping girlfriend, slamming his hand into the alarm clock, shutting it up. He fell back onto the bed, his head still pounding like a drum.

Poking her in the back, Bill waited for Harley to wake up. Which she did. And not very happily. "What?" She snapped. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Your alarm went off." Bill whined, "and my head hurts!"

"You were the one who got drunk. That's your problem, now let me sleep." Harley mumbled keeping her eyes closed and pressing her body further into the mattress.

Bill rolled onto his side and pulled her body over so that she was facing him. "You could've stopped me."

"Oh no, you were to far gone. You were on you own, honey. Now, sleep."

"No."

She placed her hands sloppily on his face and brushed them over his eyes. "Sleep good. Awake bad."

Bill wanted so badly to fall back to sleep but he knew they both had to wake up and get ready for work. So being the bigger person both metaphorically and physically he rolled out of bed and dragged the duvet off of Harley who tried clinging to it but failing to keep her grip. She star-fished across the bed and Bill, despite having a headache and wanting to throw up, he picked her up and carried her downstairs, placing her on a chair by the dining table.

He rummaged through the cupboards and found his anti-hangover potion, taking a swig and instantly feeling better. Returning to the table he repeatedly poked Harley until she, finally, woke up fully.

"What happened last night?" Bill asked her.

"You were hammered, flopping onto the bed before you undressed and falling straight to sleep." Harley explained before getting up and cooking some toast for them both as well as brewing some coffee.

Once setting their breakfast and coffee on the table she sat down opposite Bill and they ate. "So if I didn't undress, did you do it for me?" Bill smirked.

Harley nodded, "Yes, because I don't appreciate jeans digging into me, or a belt or shoes on the bed."

Bill narrowed his eyes playfully, "no, you just wanted some practise didn't you?"

Harley stiffened at his suggestion, "No...I..."

Bill frowned, "I was joking, Harls, I know what you were doing. You were thinking about, you know, weren't you?" She nodded looking down at the table. Bill reached out and held onto her hand, "It's okay, remember he is rotting in Azkaban."

"I know, it's just sometimes I can still see him and feel him."

Bill backed up a bit in confusion and worry, "you aren't having nightmares again, are you?"

"No! No, I'm not. I promise. It's just, ugh, I don't know. It just returns to me if that makes sense, a bit like a random thought of memory that pops up occasionally."

Bill let the conversation slide and instead took the plates and empty mugs to the sink and washing them by hand. "What's wring now?" Harley asked him.

He peered at her momentarily, "nothing."

"That's a lie. You're washing the dishes by hand, without magic, by choice and not by me asking you too. So spill it." She told him as she sprayed the table with anti-septic spray to clean it with a sponge.

"Nothing is wrong, I just decided to drop the conversation." He shrugged and wiped his hand on a tea towel he cleared up the cleaning supplies she was using and they both went to get dressed.

Whilst Bill changed in the bathroom Harley sat on the bed trying her hair into French braids. Bill exited and spotted her still in her pyjamas. "Why aren't you dressed?" He asked her dropping his dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

"Oh, I was doing my hair." She smiled at him. "It looks like it's going to rain." She pointed at the window. "The day you think to get your legs and arms out, it's going to rain!"

Bill chuckled, "it'll still be hot though."

"Mhmm, not as hot as me though!" Harley jested taking some shorts and a t-shirt from the drawers.

Bill nodded, "agreed."

Harley wiggles her eyebrows at Bill as she walked backwards into the bathroom, "Hey! You were right! We would make a sexy-arse couple!"

"Oh yeah! I remember saying that!" Bill commented, "those were the days!"

"You're talking like they were our school days, love, it was last year!" She laughed shutting the door behind her.

"Felt like it!"

"Are you saying we're growing old?" She called out to him.

Bill rolled his eyes, "no, I am just saying it feel like ages ago that I fell in love with you!"

"Are you joking?"

"No! Why would I be joking?" Bill asked her as she returned form the bathroom, putting everything she had changed out of into the laundry basket.

"Because...you do realise what you just said right?"

"I said, it feels like ages ago that I fell in love with you...oh!" Bill exclaimed grinning.

"I love you." Harley smiled at him kissing him gently.

"I love you too." He mumbled against her lips.