2

The morning arrived, and Harley was wide awake and ready for the day. She was ready way to early and decided to get some work done in the house. After working in Egypt for so long, her house had different objects and ornaments that represented her throughout. It was one of the only things that gave the place colour. Gryffindor quidditch items were scattered everywhere, of course positioned nicely but in various areas of the house. Red and Gold were the two main colours to brighten the house, and posters of other quidditch teams and muggle bands too.  Her broom, of which she had used when they won many games was mounted onto the wall using magic, along with her countless jerseys and of course her bats. Banners and flags were hung to the wall and even pictures taken by students who had given her copies of the team in play were stuck too. 

She added a few extra posters of some muggle bands to the walls and polished the surfaces. She did the dishes and began to wash her clothes so that they would dry throughout the day. Despite being pure blood she did many chores around the house manually and the muggle way, of course if she was in a hurry magic was something she did turn to to help. And finally she prepared some food that she placed into the fridge ready to be cooked when she returned home. 

Knocking on the door, caused the girl to stop what she was doing and with a flick of her wand the door opened and she called out, "If you are Bill, or Asa or my boss, come in!" A chuckled was heard as the door was shut and footsteps sounded the house as the girl finished washing the kitchen surface she had just used. "Wassup Bill?" 

"Nothing, you said to meet you so we could go to work." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. Her eyes widened, and she  through the damp cloth into the sink and rushed to her room to grab her bag and necessities for the day. "I came slightly early, there is no need to rush!" Bill called causing the girl to fall to the ground, glaring at him. 

"Y'know, I haven't moved that quickly since we were late to Quidditch practise in fifth year!" She exclaimed climbing to her feet smacking him lightly on the arm.

"Well, you are very welcome!" Bill chuckled lightly.

"Stuff you, Weasley. Now let's get going." The pair exited the house and began to walk to the base near the pyramids to find out what they were to be doing that day. "How was your first night?"

"It's was moderately good, I don't remember much, I sort of fell asleep." 

Harley laughed, "I did that on my first night. Asa also had to wake me up the next morning."

"Why?"

"I overslept my alarms, it wasn't embarrassing at all, having someone you had only met less than twenty-four hours ago have to wake you up, not at all." She blushed slightly, reminiscing her eighteen year old self. 

"Wait how old is this Asa? Was he here before you or?"

"He's twenty six, he was a Hufflepuff. Although, he kept to himself rather than being out there so much." Harley said taking a swig of her water. 

"A bit like you then." Bill smirked poking her in the side causing her to squirm, being ticklish. "Oh, you're ticklish then, that could come in handy."

"I was out there! A bit! I played Quidditch...." She bit her lip as Bill watched her kick some stray stones in the sand, her thumbs twiddling with each other. Bill wasn't sure what to say, he felt as if her had offended her but he wasn't quite sure. "I also put my hand up in class.....once or twice...Okay! So maybe I wasn't out there in school but I had my reasons!" Bill raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't worry." She replied quietly as they turned a corner. 

Changing the subject, Bill caused her to lighten up, "Your house, was very house pride." 

"Thanks, you know what they say, you can take the girl away from Gryffindor but you can't take the Gryffindor from her- yeah I know nobody said that, anyway we're here." She pointed at canopies dotted in between two pyramids, with workers of all ethnicity's laughing and talking whilst working. She led the redhead through different tables waving at people as she passed until they reached a table with a short, stout man with white hair and a short beard. 

"Ah, Harley, sweetheart you know what you need to do, off you pop, whilst I give Mr. Weasley a quick run through." The cheery man said tapping her shoulder lightly.

"Sure thing, Roger, Good luck Bill, I'll see you late." She smiled, and walking on a short way away, to a table where she greeted the brunette boy, Asa. She threw on a pair of gloves and placed her bag down on the chair next to where she normally sat. "Morning, Ace." She greeted and took a piece of stone from the table. 

"Morning, Harley, how was the newbie?"

"Good, I was in the same year as him in Hogwarts and on quidditch team with him, so we had a catch up. It's  Bill Weasley y'know." She replied and began to chisel off the layer of stone that surrounded gold to see what curse was surrounding it. "Shit, it's this one." She muttered taking out her wand and muttering counter curses to help break the curse.

Asa chuckled, "Exactly why I didn't do that one, and considering his trunk had the words, 'B.Weasley' on it, of course I did not know it was him!"

"Oh shut it, you!" Harley smacked him lightly on the leg before turning back to the gold covered in stone, "Oh bugger!" She exclaimed as a curse hit her finger and making it bleed.

"Only you, Harley!" Roger called over to her as she tried to stop the bleeding.

A/n-  S/o to my friend @obsessedpotter for helping me title this. 

Vote?

Comment?

Share?