106. Valentine's Day Edition (2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Your brothers weren't kidding, on how the fearless leader, isn't doing so great for the past few weeks..."

"Can I help some how-"

"Nope! Everything is fine!"

"Uh-"

Raph quickly takes (Y/N)'s phone as he briefly looks at the character on the screen. Close to the same physique as him while the character shows a bit of interest towards (Y/N)'s character.

"Huh, wasn't this the game Donnie was talking about last week?"

"Even downloading it to your phone as an accident." Raph asked as (Y/N) slowly turns pink.

"If it wasn't for the different spin on the dating sim,"

"I would have deleted it."

"But..."

"The kaiju foreign exchange student definitely changed my mind!"

"I really adore those types of characters, specifically at one event..."

"Where (he/she) showed (his/her) soft and gentle side!" (Y/N) said as they cupped their face with a dreamy expression while hearts surround them.

Raph blushed full pink seeing (Y/N) as they gush about their specific type, continuing the talk until the others returned with a huge stack of pizza.

When (Y/N) left for the night, Raph only mentioned today's events with April as the girl chuckles and helped prepare his confession at (Y/N).

Flashback End

(Y/N) got out of class early due to a doctor's appointment but asked one of their parents to drop them off by the park as they sit in a nearby swing. To reflect how blissfully unaware, they told Raph about their type.

They stared at the ground, lightly humming a tune that helped calm them down. Halfway through the song, they get a text from Raph mentioning he's on his way to the park.

(Y/N) jumps out of the swing, close to calling him on speaker but stops as the turtle appears carrying a picnic basket.

"I'm not really good with plans but, luckily April helped out."

"And knowing my brothers, they found out just as I was heading here."

"Also, Donnie thought of the picnic idea,"

"Since it's a bit of a reference to that kajiu's ending..." Raph said as (Y/N) grins at him.

Bonus:

Hiding above in one of the large trees...

"Can we at least give the full anime experience, sending the flower petals in the wind?" Donnie pleaded as April facepalms while the others observe the new couple happily chatting with one another.

💛April, a girl who sometimes tackles a problem head on, with an energetic personality.💛

Flashback

April noticed her friend still at the official website of game. Deep in thought towards the five date-able characters.

"Still can't decide on one of them, (Y/N)?" April asked as (Y/N) sighs.

"Well, Donnie sort of helped since he's further in the game."

"Taking dibs on the sassy but sweet character."

"Ugh! It should be illegal for characters to have such cool designs!" (Y/N) said.

"Would it help to know your preference?"

"Did the site also provide a bit of the characters' personalities?" April asked as (Y/N) nodded yes.

"Only a small summary, like about a sentence or two." (Y/N) said.

15 minutes later...

The two teens started playing the game with the character that matched some of (Y/N)'s traits, they see in a significant other. The pair also voiced the dialogues in a comedic way as the weeks past by. Even involving the others with the side characters.

The week before Valentine's Day...

(Y/N) paused their game before the final event. As sleep follows after them, placing the phone on their lap.

April removes her jacket using it as a blanket for them. Her face slowly blushes seeing a smile from them as they nestle closer in her clothing. She hears a covered squeal as she turns around, observing Sunita and a smug reaction from Donnie. Her phone pings a text from the turtle.

Hopefully, you can miss a day at school because (Y/N) will definitely notice the plan.

For what I have in store for the two lovebirds.

April looks up from her phone as Sunita holds a make up bag while the others display an outfit exactly like (C/N)'s.

Flashback End

("Sunita was doing okay yesterday.")

("Along with April...")

(Y/N) thought to themselves as they gaze at the box of chocolates in their hands. The one especially for April as they head further into the lair.

In the center of the lair, (Y/N) recognizes a light, beaming at the figure close to (C/N). Displaying the back profile of the outfit. As (Y/N) steps closer, they stop realizing April in a different hairstyle (but with her iconic poofy hair)  as she turns around, handing her gift to (Y/N).

"It wouldn't be a surprise, if I showed up in this, at school."

"And would you be my valentine (Y/N)..." April asked as (Y/N) grins turning pink as the couple exchanges the presents.

Bonus:

One month later...

(Y/N) clicked on the cosplay link from the website and it displayed the two of them as one of the top five couple pictures. They start to blush full red as April snickers, seeing (Y/N) was the first to add a heart to the picture while the comments flood with positive feedback.

_____________________________________________

Edited February 14, 2020

I don't think a bit of the visual novel aspects in a Valentine's day fanfic prompts are a thing (at least for me; I think, don't quote me on that lol)

Inspired by the song "Rainbow Girl" by Tonasa (となさ)

It took me a while but I found who created this song (I'm so used to the covers that I don't know what the original sounds like)

This is the last of the special edition oneshots (I'm a bit busy with other requests so I included the bonus content for the last one)

I'm really proud of this one along with part 1

Anyway leave comments or criticisms

February 15, 2020 Edit: Only a few changes to April's prompt near the end