82. Donnie X Female!SoftshellTurtleMutant!Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

"This is her first year encountering that unavoidable animal instinct."

"And the garage is the only safe place for her."

"As long as a certain turtle helps her out."

"Before that season arrives..." Raph said crossing his arms.

Donnie gets lightheaded but utters 'that he'll do it for her protection' as (Y/N) hugs him in return.

Raph hears an excited gasp from (Y/N) as she recognizes a battle shell of her own in the blueprint. 

1 month before that season...

It took a few weeks for (Y/N) to finally get the programming skill from her boyfriend's help. She was about to close her laptop, relaxed from one of the nerve racking ordeals until Donnie placed his hand on hers.

"How did you add a picture on your blog?" Donnie asked with curiosity in his voice as she blushed.

Her eyes dilate into small hearts, almost eyeing at his arms but closed them brushing off those forced feelings.

"I-i thought you knew about that!"

"And a bit surprising that the tech genius of the group is asking for my help..." (Y/N) said in a teasing manner with her eyes displaying an inviting manner causing Donnie to blush.

Donnie uses Shelldon as a distraction as he retreats to his lab for his own safety. Raph took notice of (Y/N)'s warning signs as he talks to his brothers.

"We have to deliver her things to the garage and fast!"

"It's slowly getting to her!" Raph said carrying a few of (Y/N)'s belongings as his brother hid under his bed.

"Those weren't the only signs."

"Like last week, she put hearts around Donnie's picture."

"Until she deleted them realizing what she just did." Mikey said as Leo shoves a box in his brother's arm.

"Mikey, can you please not say more about that."

"That's close to tmi territory." Leo said as Mikey pouts.

"Well, we're all worried about her, right?"

"Especially with Donnie being the most worried..." Mikey said as Leo sighs agreeing on his brother's statement while the two looked at Donnie only peeking out of the temporary hiding spot.

Time skip to the night patrol...

(Y/N) stayed in the garage as she finalized the set up to the new password along with the additional settings of the protection protocol towards the mating season time frame. With the garage closing, following the instructions.

She quickly played a video of a random game to keep her mind off of Donnie.

Only one hand contact from him lead the girl to think of more suggestive scenarios. She wore headphones as random noise blocked those thoughts as she drifted to sleep for the night.

Back with the turtles...

The girls recognized Donnie more quiet than his usual self. He starts to talk as the others recognize a slight smile on his face.

"(Y/N) really went ahead, regarding some of the early signs of her experiencing the mating season ritual." 

"She doesn't realize it but, she has her methods of being serious."

"Before and after that oozesquito changed her appearance." Donnie said as April nudged his arm.

"I'm guessing you're aware that she used to have doubts of dating you." April said as Donnie chuckles.

"I definitely woke up on multiple occasions, hearing her mumble in her sleep."

"And over course, being the caring and dashing boyfriend of hers,"

"I always give her reassuring cuddles to relieve those negative vibes..." Donnie said.

"Wait a few more years before you can extend those cuddles to something else-"

"Don't you even dare continue that conversation Raphael!" Donnie yelled at his oldest brother.

The others gradually sit back observing the older siblings in a clashing debate. And as for (Y/N) in the garage, she continued to dream with a grin on her face. Nearly swooning over her boyfriend at his dance skills during another mascot dance competition.

________________________________________________

Edited December 19, 2019

Ha ha, ha my heart can't take doing an actual mating season prompt (or scenarios for that matter)

I would really appreciate more requests with the other two turtles (slightly starting to get stuck on the next few; a few shorter than the usual 1000 word count I do)

Leave comments or criticisms