86. Donnie X Female!Shy!Short!Reader

Start from the beginning

"I'm aware he has a bit of bad habits but,"

"I'll only know it when I see it for myself!" (Y/N) said as the guys note a bit of a sparkle in her eyes.

Week 3

The guys unintentionally drop (Y/N)'s jacket into the sewer waters while fighting over a remote. Donnie carried the soaked clothing into a separate bag going to the laundry room.

While (Y/N) remained focused on the phone call with the girls, Donnie observed her recognizing how short she is. Only half way to Mikey's forearm as the purple turtle assumed she was definitely the shortest of the girl's night trio.

(Y/N) wore a sleeve shirt today and mimicked the baggy sleeves similar to her jacket. She faked cried like something out of a slice of life anime when the protagonist got embarrassed about some minor detail.

Donnie texts her exiting the room.

Donnie: Just need to get something brb...

("Why couldn't he just say it?") (Y/N) thought before April's loud voice brought her back to the call.

The call ended just as Donnie returns, looking away at (Y/N) handing over his purple hoodie to her.

"I'll return your jacket next week."

"Just keep this for now..." Donnie said

(Y/N) takes it and proceeds to try on the clothing. Donnie continued to avert his gaze until he heard her happily humming. He watched her lean back and forth nearly fluttering the over sized sleeves.

A thought at the back of his mind turned into a reality speechless at his friend's cheerful expression.

"Wow! This is almost like a dress!" (Y/N) said twirling around.

("Refrain any suggestive thoughts, Donatello...")

("Someone as pure as (Y/N) doesn't deserve-")

(Y/N) hugs him saying a thank you as she runs out to the living room, telling the others what Donnie did as she wore his hoodie. His brothers saw him in the distance, nearly falling on his feet with his hand covering the blush on his face.

("I'm guessing (Y/N)'s oblivious that she knocked a certain purple turtle down a notch...") Leo whispered as the other two frown at his weak one liner. 

Final week 

Everyone kept silent about the hoodie when (Y/N) was around. The guys had to pull Splinter away when he tried to tell (Y/N) about the hoodie, as he started saying 'there's a significance wearing-' interrupting the sharing of a partner's clothing.

Leo pushes the rolling chair gliding his brother towards (Y/N) as Donnie held her jacket.

Her jacket didn't have the satin material he idolized but it calmed him during the relentless teasing atmosphere when (Y/N) had to go home.

The chair stops as Leo briefly says his hello then departs away focusing his attention on another skateboard trick.

(Y/N) gazes at her jacket stunned, with it's appearance close to the day she first bought it.

"It's almost brand new!"

"Oh! And here's your-"

(Y/N) removes the purple hoodie interrupting herself, with the borrowed clothing now in her arms slightly messing up her hair excited to get back her jacket.

"Can I ask one thing?" Donnie asked holding the jacket tightly.

"Does this come in a larger size because, it was and still cute that you wore my hoodie blissfully unaware of the 'borrowing a boyfriend's clothes thing'..."

"N-not that we're dating or anything!" Donnie cursed himself feeling the tinted pink on his cheeks as (Y/N) starts to blush.

"I could order it online for you."

"And it's always conveniently restocked as well." (Y/N) said getting her phone out.

"(F/C) right..." (Y/N) said tilting her head teasing at blushing turtle.

_____________________________________________

Edited December 17, 2019

I had to reshuffle my drafts for other people's requests (So a coincidence if this prompt is similar to the one I just published today [both borrowing Donnie's hoodie but in different ways lol]) 

Hopefully the differences are noticeable ; w ;

Leave comments or criticisms