155. ROTTMNT X Reader: What if Mini Scenarios (5/5)

Start from the beginning

"Whenever my brothers or pop address me by Raphael."

"Its usually more of a joking matter and sort of a 'I told you so thing'."

"Although, I'm concerned with how your mentor is all about."

"The first name being more important than some silly nickname." Raph said as (Y/N) held their arm.

"All I can say is that, its kind of a personal thing to why my mentor's so strict about it."

"Surprisingly, you and a few other students agree on that matter."

"I always thought it was cool for people to use uncommon names but,"

"Seeing how you're uncomfortable with, being called by your first name in a formal manner."

"I'll do my best to break out of that habit." (Y/N) said.

Raph lightly ruffled (Y/N)'s hair grinning at them.

"Just don't go too overboard on it."

"However, I'm curious to why you thought my name was uncommon." Raph said as (Y/N) giggled.

"One of my classmates mentioned seeing a news reporter with that name."

"Other countries take interest by the meaning of certain names."

"It just becomes popular because of that." (Y/N) said.

A bell chime echoed through the hallway stopping the conversation. Raph spotted a flyer with today's sport event on volleyball. With (Y/N) being one of the twelve players.

"Me and my brothers might drop by early to see you and your team play."

"And also to cheer you on (N/N)." Raph said as (Y/N) started blushing at the mention of their nickname.

"O-oh, sure no problem!"

"It starts around at 6 pm but, thanks for the words of encouragement and pep talk!" (Y/N) said hiding their blushing face as they hurried to class.

"Did you just call (Y/N) '(N/N)'?" Leo said almost startling Raph.

"Uh why, what's wrong with that?" Raph said as Leo facepalmed.

"It sort of sounded like an affectionate nickname and," 

"They were hiding their face that's close to a deep shade of pink..." Leo said as Raph froze by the realization.

The slight slip of (Y/N)'s new nickname ended up being a teasing topic until the brothers arrived thirty minutes early to the event. (Y/N) lightly chuckled at their soon to be blushing boyfriend who waved pom poms in a shy manner.

🧡A Mix of Delicate Feelings🧡

Before (Y/N) could speak, Mikey interrupted his crush with a sigh.

"(Y/N), I gotta be real with you on a slight Dr Delicate Touch level."

"I used to be okay with you calling me Michelangelo but now,"

"It just feels weird." Mikey said as (Y/N) tilts their head.

"You're both artists though."

"Its nice to share something along those lines." (Y/N) said as Mikey puffed one of his cheeks.

"Not until I heard how gloomy he is towards the process of art."

"Like, I get how its normal to have one of those not so good days."