72. Leo X Female!Reader: Definitely Not a Date

Start from the beginning

Donnie puts on his googles zooming in on the duo and snickers.

"I can't believe he actually did it."

"And impressive work on the make up and stylized hair on his first try..." Donnie said.

"Do you think (Y/N) knows she's on a date with him?" Sunita asked.

"Probably not."

"I bet you he won't say it if-"

April pauses as a smirk surfaces on her face as she directs her attention towards her buddies.

"I don't know April. It's kind of rude to sabotage the cute date those two have right now..." Sunita said.

"Yeah but knowing Leo he rarely mentions anything until the last minute."

"And really, not a good start to develop personal relationships with a crush." Donnie said as Sunita pouts.

"Fair point..."

"Okay! I'm in!" Sunita said as the trio started planning a confrontation at the two teens.

Back with the soon to be couple...

(Y/N) latches on to Leo's left arm pointing to a photo booth.

"I missed doing these in middle school!" (Y/N) said as she dragged the blushing turtle into one.

Leo almost slipped off the seat as he spoke.

"Do you only prefer these over the school photos?" Leo asked as he hears giggling from her.

"Always!"

"Plus the cool filters before apps were a thing!" (Y/N) said as she presses the screen finishing the options she chose.

Leo felt his heart beating faster as (Y/N) sits close to him. He regains his cool self as the two teens posed for the pictures.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) notices an app for other photo booths in various places as the photos develop.

"You can check out the photos outside."

"I won't take long, just getting the app right now." (Y/N) said entirely focused on obtaining the app on her phone.

Leo manages to nod as he steps outside the photo booth. Only to see April and Sunita snatching him to the side as Donnie peeks inside to chat with (Y/N).

Leo sent a glare at his brother as he tried to answer the girls' questions.

"A bit of a coincidence to see you here with Leo..." Donnie said as (Y/N) looked up after the app finished downloading on her phone.

"Hi Donnie!"

"I hear the girls happily chatting with Leo."

"I could say the same thing with you and the girls." (Y/N) said.

"True..."

Donnie waits for a few seconds as he resumed speaking.

"Enjoying this date huh, (Y/N)..." Donnie said as (Y/N) drops her phone.

"W-w-"

(Y/N) turns fully pink getting Donnie's message.

"I've got to hand it to Leo..."

"He really went all out beautifying (Y/N)..."

"And got nervous vibes because of it..." Donnie said as (Y/N) glares at the purple hoodie turtle after picking up her phone.

Leo noticed (Y/N) hiding behind Donnie with a blushing face averting her gaze at him. Leo gets pushed by the girls sending him toward her as Donnie does the same. The trio runs off with a celebratory clap leaving the blushing couple behind.

("They're on thin ice, the next time I see them...") The couple thought in unison.

Leo fakes cough getting (Y/N)'s attention.

"I was gonna say this was a date after escorting you home."

"And with or without other beauty standards,"

"It kind of left me speechless as you saw the cool guy being a nervous wreck,"

"Sorry about hiding it (Y/N)..." Leo said placing his hand behind his head.

(Y/N) hugs him as his eyes widen by her kind gesture.

"I can let it slide this time but, just let me know for future dates!" (Y/N) said grinning at him as he smooches her cheek causing (Y/N) to blush with laughter.

______________________________________________

Requested around November 9, 2019

So much fluffy moments AAAAA!!!

Leave comment or criticisms