37. Raph X Female!Tsundere!Kaiju!Reader

Start from the beginning

"You and Raph can pick out at least one snack afterwards.."

"Just as my thank you for today." (Y/N) said.

"Deal! We'll pay you back though (Y/N)." Leo said.

_______________________________________________

Three days later...

(Y/N) woke up early to make bento lunches for the turtles. She went outside before she grew into her kaiju height with a scarlet face before starting on Raph's bento lunch.

Her father saw her covering her hands on her head and chuckled.

"I did the same thing too (Y/N)!"

"I guess it's sort of a tradition now isn't it." (Y/N) dad's said.

"Shut u-up dad!" (Y/N) screeched as an elemental power blasts out of her mouth upset at her dad.

Eventually (Y/N) recollected herself after her outburst and began to prepare the last batch for Raph.

Time Skip...

(Y/N) looked at the clock when she was done arranging the four containers.

("1 pm...")

("It still qualifies as lunch!") (Y/N) thought to herself as she bit into a buttered toast sprinkled with sugar as she goes out to the lair.

20 minutes later...

She sees the guys with April as the five teens laid on the floor tired from an attempt at a new recipe Mikey found.

Mikey sat up and saw (Y/N) carrying bento boxes.

"I didn't have enough to make one for you April."

"And I apologize for that." (Y/N) said as April waved her hand not bothered.

"Surprise me with one before classes start next month (Y/N)!"

"We could even have a girl's night to prepare those!" 

"Plus I ate on the way here so I avoided this mishap!" April said as (Y/N) sighed in relief.

"Not to be rude but can we please have those bento boxes." Donnie pleaded.

(Y/N) was about to hand over the purple container as Leo stood up.

"Wait!"

"(Y/N) put effort into these lunches."

"We should at least take a picture before it's gone." Leo said as (Y/N)'s eyes widen at his suggestion.

Donnie glared at him as the others agreed with Leo.

Mikey had a one with carrot slices of round shapes pairing seaweed strips with a hamburger steak in rice. Leo's consisted of cold soba noodles with spinach with bits of white chicken. Donnie's bento box included dividers that holds shrimps and other assorted sushi with the dipping sauce cup in one corner.

As for Raph's...

His contains an omelette with stuffed pork to the side along with a cherry tomato that looked similar to a bear with the green pepper ears.

"Is that a ketchup heart on the omelette!" April squealed thrilled at the heart shape.

Leo took the final picture as he slowly pushes (Y/N) to Raph's side.

His brothers saw Leo's plan in work as they dragged April to the living room still eating their lunch (Y/N) made.

"I'll be taking my leave..."

"Thanks for the lunches (Y/N)!" Leo said taking his chopsticks and lunch heading to the living room.

("You'll pay for this Leonardo!") (Y/N) scowled in her thoughts as Raph initiates the conversation.

"Heh. There should definitely be a Godzilla special where he does the same for Mothra." Raph said as he kisses her cheek.

He almost forgot about (Y/N)'s kaiju growth whenever she's flustered and says a 'my bad' grasping her hands.

(Y/N) relaxed after gripping his hands and huffs.

"Teddy bear turtle." (Y/N) said still not looking at him and yet overjoyed with her new boyfriend.

_______________________________________________

All the 'dere' type prompts will have some anime tropes 

(but never too explicit though; I already hate tsunderes who beat up their significant other as a running gag and other gross ones) 

I wasn't feeling the favorite animal vibe but feel free to imagine a different animal though if killer whales aren't your thing

I spent the weekend watching bento food being prepared so this request was a result of bento descriptions

Leave comments or criticisms