29. Leo X Reader: Last Minute Date

Começar do início

Leo: Yeah... (It still doesn't help you low key knew about my crush on (Y/N))

Donnie: Dude all of us know about it. We just keep quiet when (Y/N)'s around.

Leo: Really wished for a mind wipe at that previous text

Donnie: "The way to forget is to remember..."

Leo: What are you a textbook turtle

The turtle tank stops suddenly with (Y/N) tapping the controls.

"Bad news guys..."

"My date got canceled due to an emergency at (his/her) place.."

"But I can treat you guys now for the date effort." (Y/N) said holding their phone to the side as they turned around facing their friends slightly disappointed.

"That can wait for another day (Y/N).."

"I'm sure Leo doesn't mind going with you..." Donnie suggested as Leo nearly drops his phone.

"U-uh can you give us a few minutes (Y/N)?" Leo asked as (Y/N) nodded while he and Donnie got out of the turtle tank to talk.

"What was that Donnie!?"

"You can't just-"

"Assist his younger brother being the wing man in a change of plans."

"You almost blurted out your crush to them in a truth or dare game last week during a sleepover."

"Take the risk and go out with them or are you fine with them being sad." Donnie said.

Leo sighed and folded his arms heading back inside.

Donnie receives a text afterwards.

Leo: you guys better lay off the teasing for a bit and I won't tell on (Y/N) about this

Donnie: does a week count or am I pushing it?

Leo: it's good for now

___________________________________________________

Donnie dropped off Leo and (Y/N) as he watched his brother chatting with them. He smirks going back home to the lair to tell his brothers about Leo's unexpected date with (Y/N).

Leo kept his cool around (Y/N) when the two teens stopped by the empty playground for a while. Just saying whatever to keep the conversation going. His heart skips a beat seeing (Y/N) laughing at his one liners and anything in general.

At 8pm...

Leo really hoped Senor Hueso wasn't at the Run of the Mill Pizza place as the two head inside to eat for dinner. They sat by one of the tables waiting for the waiter to arrive.

"Leo? I thought you're a regular at this place. Is something wrong-"

"Nope! Nothing's wrong!"

"Let's just start ordering-"

"Pepino? Who's this with you?" Said well dressed skeleton who is Senor Hueso.

"Oh hi! I'm (Y/N)!"

"Leo told me about you!"

"Also a really cool pizza place you got here sir!" (Y/N) said as Leo froze in place.

The skeleton smirks at him as he continues to speak.

"Well there is a discount for couples who are ordering this time of year..."

"So here are the menus for it.."

"Take your time to browse through it." Senor Hueso said as he handed the menu templates to (Y/N) as he walked away.

(Y/N)'s eyes beamed as they scanned the menu while Leo was flabbergasted to say anything.

After 45 minutes, the two teens equally paid the special discount meal. Before they left, (Y/N) gave Senor Hueso a generous tip leaving ahead of LeoThe skeleton man showed Leo a thumbs up as the turtle groaned catching up to (Y/N).

Halfway up the stairs to (Y/N)'s apartment...

"I really had a blast today Leo!"

"Thanks so much!" (Y/N) said now hugging him.

Leo really wanted to faint and melt under (Y/N)'s arms.

"H-happy to help (Y/N)!" Leo said as his voice nearly cracks.

(Y/N) lets go of the hug and skips to their apartment now getting their keys out of their bag.

"I-If you're available for another date Leo!"

"Just text me okay!" (Y/N) shouted with the keys in their hands with a redden face.

Leo gawks at (Y/N) as he sprints toward and embraced them.

He then kisses (Y/N)'s forehead before running off giving a thumbs up as he left.

(Y/N)'s phone rings with a text from Leo.

Leo: Night (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N) hugged their phone as they deleted last minute date contact off their phone and now puts heart emojis around Leo's after going inside for the night.

___________________________________________________