22. Donnie X Female!CountryGirl!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Technically it's a city though."

"But the places I go to are kind of lame.." Donnie said not interested.

"It won't be lame if you act as the tour guide around these places!"

"I'll let you borrow the three games and device that interested me into the yokai phenomenon..." (Y/N) said.

"It would be nice to learn some knowledge about that.." 

"Deal!" Donnie said now in better spirits as (Y/N) grinned at him.

____________________________________________________

6 pm...

Donnie recognized a slightly sad expression on (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N) caught him staring at her as she shook her head.

"I'm having a grand time with you Donnie!"

"It's just-"

"You're starting to miss your parents.." Donnie said interrupting her.

"Straight to the point..." (Y/N) said not looking at him.

She sighed worried as she held her arms close.

"My other relatives heard about them green and pink mosquitoes appearing last year turning humans into something else."

"I just hope my parents are okay.."

"Sorry about the uneasy feeling..."

"I end up overthinking with those thoughts sometimes.." (Y/N) said.

"It's normal to be concerned about parents."

"Especially in an unfamiliar place by yourself.."

"But no probbles!"

"We're bound to locate your parents soon."

"I can promise you that." Donnie said confidently walking ahead of her.

(Y/N)'s eyes twinkled after listening to her friend's speech as she started to hide behind her hat blushing for a few seconds.

This sweet moment was suspended by the Donnie's ringtone as he answered the call.

"Donnie! You need to get here right now! There's a western couple surrounded by a lot of oozesquitoes!" Leo said on the speaker tone.

The two teens froze in place realizing that was (Y/N)'s parents in trouble.

Donnie instantly tapped the tech wrist on his left arm and right away a flying purple robotic turtle arrived on cue. He didn't even noticed that he bridal carried (Y/N) as she directed her attention away not wanting Donnie to see her fully red face. 

"Hang on tight!" Donnie said as he landed on Shelldon and flew the robot like a hoverboard.

(Y/N) held onto his shoulders as the two teens head to Leo's location.

____________________________________________________

In an alley almost full of oozesquitoes...

Raph and Mikey resorted using butterfly nets catching some of the bugs while Leo portaled a few as well.

(Y/N)'s mom held two bug spray cans as she fought off the annoying pests as the dad comforted the small yet pudgy snake safely protected by the tank he has in his arms.

(Y/N) jumped out of Donnie's arms landing safely. Donnie put on his goggles searching for a solution to save (Y/N)'s parents.

He removed his hoodie then tapped the turtle symbol on his belt and wore what seems to be a high tech exterminator uniform with a light purplish helmet.

("The only one I fixed, have to make it count!") He thought looking at the spherical object before turning to (Y/N).

"When I give the signal, you throw this at your parents!"

"Got it (Y/N)?" Donnie said putting the item in (Y/N)'s hands.

(Y/N) nodded and went into a throwing position as Donnie waited.

"Wait for it.."

"Wait for it..."

"Now!"

(Y/N) tossed it as the sphere secured the parents from an incoming oozesquito attack.

The oozesquitoes took off to avoid getting caught and finally left the group alone.

"(Y/N)!" The parents shouted gleefully after seeing their daughter .

"Ma! Pa!" (Y/N) yelled as tears of joy start to pour out as she hugs Donnie not recognizing that he started blushing afterwards.

____________________________________________________

Tomorrow near the airport parking lot at 7 pm...

(Y/N) held onto the tank with the tsuchinoko inside who's contently looking at the two teens with Donnie by her side.

"I could thank this little guy for saving my parents."

"However.." (Y/N) said.

"However what?" Donnie asked.

"You being a smart cutie who had that dandy doohickey at the last minute." (Y/N) said now securing the tank into a wheels pet carrier.

Donnie blushed once again but held his arm disheartened that (Y/N) was going back home.

The tsuchinoko hopped towards Donnie causing him catch the creature.

"Awww even they're gonna miss you too Donnie!" (Y/N) said looking at the snake nuzzling near Donnie's plastron.

"Yeah.." Donnie said not looking at (Y/N).

"Well..."

"I'll see you next week.." (Y/N) said taking the snake out of Donnie's arms.

"Wait! Next week?!"

"I thought you were going back home." Donnie said surprised.

"Your brothers wanted to surprise you the day before I'm moving in with my aunt in New York."

"My parents were heartbroken to see us apart after mentioning that you blushed when I hugged you..."

"So.. Hopefully you won't be too sad about the wait now..." (Y/N) said.

Donnie lifted her up in the air as the snake settled on Shelldon. He then goes into compliment mode while (Y/N)'s face blushes after seeing her parents and Donnie's brothers with smug reactions in the distance.

____________________________________________________

If you can't tell I really love the tsuchinoko yokai and the yokai watch version of that cute snake (also wished the anime was a bit better but the games make up for it; highly recommend it if you have the 3DS or switch [for the fourth game])

I went with feminine pronouns after seeing the country girl prompt (I haven't typed a female!reader oneshot in a long while so I wanted to see if I improved; it's good practice for me)

 Leave comments or criticisms

Edits [August 17, 2019]: Deleting requests