Prologue

You would think that leaving Hogwarts and becoming an adult would be fun, being able to do as you please without any other people telling you not to. No school work or darn tests that everyone loves! No curfews! Just your own rules and way of life.

Wrong.

Well for Harliana Lupin, it was awful. Hogwarts was her escape, her father was a drunk and her mother was too. Of course she had her Uncle Lyall, Aunt Hope and cousin Remus that she could turn to, but with the stress of work for the three she couldn't. At home, well were her parents lived, Hogwarts was her home and that was final, Anna and Lorcan Lupin drowned themselves in firewhiskey and other alcoholic beverages, day in, day out. Harliana didn't know the reason for this but she knew she had to keep it a secret, in fact another reason she could not turn to her other relatives was because they didn't know, her father and uncle had a huge argument when she was six and now they do not speak. When the girl saw her aunt, uncle or cousin they were lovely towards her contrasting to the horrid stories told to her by her alcoholic parents.

Harliana left the Hogwarts express, alone like the previous six years before. She kept to herself, afraid that someone would find out about her parents, she could not have that happen. Of course she spoke to other students but not so much she could call them her friends. Her parents yet again, did not pick her up from the station and so she made her way through the students and families trying to find her way to the barrier. One family in particular stood out. Their flaming red hair was so brightly pleasant to see, above all of the blonde and brown colours. The Weasleys. Here to pick up their three eldest sons, Bill (William), Charlie (Charles) and Percy. Bill was in Harliana's classes and of course they had shared a few converstaions over the seven years, especially as they both played on Gryffindor's quidditch team. Harliana was a beater and Bill a chaser. Charlie was a seeker and therefore had conversed with girl on many occasions.

"Bye, Harley!" She was brought from, her daze to see Bill and Charlie waving at her nicely. She sent a warm smile to the boys before making her way through the barrier and onto the regular platform of Kings Cross Station, packed with muggles as usual. She pushed her trolley through the crowds of people, of course attracting attention to herself due to her Owl, Ginger, squawking at people who passed. She made it out of the building and pulled her trunk and cage off of the trolley, her broom being shrunk down so it could fit onto her charm bracelet on her wrist. It was quite late in the evening, and the sun was setting over London. She had to get all the way to Devon, and taxi's did not go that far, she thought. The family of redheads all clambered into the small blue car and were off on their drive to Ottery St. Catchpole which was also in Devon, whilst the young girl made her way along the streets of London towards the Leaky Cauldron, she knew the Knight Bus would come along soon and would get her to Devon as quick as possible.

After a fairly long but also short journey the Knight bus dropped her off outside of The Foxhouse, which is what her parents named their house. There wasn't a single light on as far as she could see but made her way inside anyway. She daren't wake her parents if they were asleep, they were not the kindest awake, let alone half asleep. But the loud snores her father made were not heard, so she lit the lowest level up with lights and checked the rooms. In the kitchen sat a note on the table. Horrendous, scribble was on the note and she could barely see what it said, 'Gone on a three month cruise in the Caribbean, find a job -MUM and DAD.'

Harlia- Sorry I forgot to say it's Harley, she hates the name Harliana, anyway she found herself a job, that ended up being working as a curse breaker for Gringotts wizarding bank in Egypt. That was a month after she left Hogwarts. It has now been six years, and a new transfer from England's Gringotts base, is arriving today. Little did she know that it was someone she knew.

A/n- So this is my first Bill Weasley Fanfic and I'm quite excited to see how this turns out. I assume Bill went straight to Egypt for this job but I am having it as he worked as a curse breaker in England first then went to Egypt. This also means that Ron is in his 2nd year making Bill and Harley 24. I hope you enjoy and maybe

vote?

comment?

share?