4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{Epilogue}

Start from the beginning

"Hi. Sarah, you look so pretty." 

"So do you, your wedding dress is spectatcular, I wish I could have been able to get married... I have a Heaven boyfriend you know but were both ten and we arnt thinking about marriage." 

"And that's a good thing Sarah," My mother said cutting into the conversation. Sarah laughed and grabbed my hand. 

"Here, this is for good luck." She placed a little blue flower in my hand. 

"Thanks, something blue. I guess." 

"Yep, well you've met your unborn baby boy, you got something old, you got something blue, and you got to meet your sister. Am I missing anything?" 

"Nope, I borrowed something from Courtney, and got a pair of earrings from Asia. I think I have everything." 

"Okay, well I have to let you go, I can hear them banging on the doors and Sarah here put a lock on it. Sneaky Sneaky girl."  

"Okay, I love you mom, you to Elijah and Sarah." 

"We will be watching from heaven honey ... and be nice to Dion, lord know how long he's had that bracelet it was nice of him to give it to you." 

"Okay mom, Bye." Sarah blue me a kiss, and so did my mother before I was transformed back into the real world, I looked down and to my surprise the little blue flower was still in my hand, I slipped it into my hair and got up to unlock and open the door. 

"Are you ready Cassidy?" The wedding planner said with a giant smile and a note pad in her hands. 

"100% ready." 

"Okay, cue music ... she's ready...."

~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~* 

~*Xavier's POV*~

"I Xavier Newsome, no no I XAVIER NEWsome, NO ... shit." 

"Xavier, its time..." One of the door watchers said as I stood in the mirror trying to figure out the perfect way to say my name. 

"Okay, I'm ready, I'm coming, here I come ... I Xavier Newsome ... Take ....."

"Xavier Newsome, What can I say about you, A summer camp fling that turned into a 9month struggle, of love, hate, lies plane crashes, memory loss, falling down steps, and even the worst death. But we as one didn't let that stop us... we've been through so much as through it all we found away to pull through we have two of the most unique, random, beautiful kids that I wouldn't trade for the world, were moving up in life and its all because we didn't give up on each other, when we thought we loved other people and our relationship was over we always found that one thing that could bring us together, and I stand in front of you in this church on this beautiful July morning confessing my love as I have been for the past years to tell you I will and I do and will do it again, love you and solemly swear that our love will go strong forever and a life time." Cassidy Said trying to hold back tears as she spoke her vowels, She grabbed my hand and did as she was told by the pastor, slipping the ring on my left hand ring finger. As prepared myself for my vowels.

"Xavier, you may recite your vowels." The elderly pastor said smileling and nodding his head for me to continue.

"Wow um, I've been in the mirror all morning trying to just remember my name....the audience began to laugh... eh em, but um I do remember it ... Its ummm, Cass whats my name again?" Cassidy laughed.

"Xavier baby!"

"Oh yeah, eh em, all jokes aside .... Cassidy, you are Beautiful, you may walk around saying those darn ... I wont say the real word ... so I will substitute, but you may walk around saying those Darn twins Azalia and Travis made me fat and blah blah blah, but in my eyes you are and always will be The most beautiful woman ever, well other that my mother and sister, but as for my woman no one can compare, we met in July at Camp Zuma, a place I thought I pulled up to and made a big mistake, I was one heads or tails flip away from turning my car around and saying forget this, camp is not for me. But I changed my mind when I saw this girl getting off the bus and running up to another girl, yelling one of the loudest yelps I've ever heard in my life, and that girl was you. Those four weeks we spent at that camp, and that one night we spent IN that camp, I would never give up. Yes, we had kids young, yes I lost my memory and thought I was marring another woman, yes we've had our mistakes. But you know what Cassidy Ericson soon to be Newsome, look at where we are now, in a beautiful church with these wonderful people and I'm here with no one other than you, the woman I wake up to every morning, the mother of my kids, my rock in a hard place, my world revolves around you and if you don't realize that I don't know what else to say. But I do solemly swear to cherish you as my wife and my better half. I Do take you Cassidy Ericson to be my wife forever and a lifetime." Tears ran down my face, as I held on to her hand. And slipped the ring on. She wiped her tears quickly.