4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{59.}

~*Xavier's POV*~

It's been about two day and I still havnt gotten a chance to call Cassidy or my MoM...Luckly today was the day. And I couldn't wait to talk to my Fiancee and see how it was going with the babies.

"ummm Hello?"

"Oh did I wake you?"

"XAVIER? Hey...no well yes but hearing your voice woke me right up how is camp going?"

"It...It's going great Were getting to work with the pro's some big time players are here and A lot of scouts from the Majors and Minor leagues...but enough about that how are you doing?"

"I'm tired...A LOT...I think the babies are extra comfortable lounging around in the womb because they really don't wanna come out." She said grunting as if she was getting up.

"Well, have you talked to Dr. Anderson?"

"Yeah..he said to come in tomorrow to do a ultra sound he wants to make sure the babies are still healthy and I have to unfortunantly check and see how much weight I gained..ughhh."

"Well, the weight gain wont be all your fault," I joked.

"I know...having twins makes you eat like crazy...So have you thought of any boy names?"

"Yeah a few actually...I like Jason or Carter..."

"But remember were naming the girl after my nurse...Azalia remember?"

"Oh yeah...Sure I remember," I said a little unsure.

"You didn't remember did you?...Did you?"

"Okay...no I didn't but...I will for now on...So you want a(n) A name for the boy?"

"Uhh Yeah...Xavier....So you thinking?" There was a long silent pause in the phone.

"XAVIER," Cassidy yelled as if I hung off on her.

"I'm here...I'm thinking...What about Arron or Arlo?"

"Arlo...Wha..what kind of name is Arlo?"

"It's...unique and when he grows up he can say my dad made up my name off the top of his head."

"Uhhh NOOO I don't think so..."

"Okaay so what about Andrew?"

"Ummm NO." she said plain and simple.

"Austin?'

"NO!!"

"Arthur?"

"What is this the 1950's?...NO!!"

"Hey I was just checking...Uhhh how aboutttt...."

"Adrian?"

"Ummm...I like that...but I don't want them thinking he's a girl...ughhh"

"What?"

"Picking out boy names is hard..." she protested.

"I know baby...well have you looked up any on the computer?"

"No...I will do it after I come back home me and Courtney's going some where."

"Where are you two headed off to?"

"Well, its time I meet my step brother and sisters..."

"Ohh yeah..I remember we talked about that you have to put some stuff in the storage right?"

"Yup...Oh here Courtney Now...and your MoM and sister is sitting here waiting to talk to you also."

"Ohh yeah...sorry...Hey before you go...I Love you!!"

"I Love You too Babe."

"Now hand the phone to my MoM and sis before they both have a heart attack."

"Okay...here you go Alexas..."

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"I'll see you two later...Courtney's here."

"Yeah...I know Xavier...Okay See you in a few Cassidy...Be careful out there."

"Okay," I said grabbing my purse and giving them both a hug, then headed for the door.

"Okay Cass you ready to meet em?"

"Yep...I'll Call Dion first to make sure he remembers I'm coming."

"Okay.." Courtney said as she pulled out the drive way.

"Hey...Dion...?"

"Hey...Cassidy you called!!" he said sounding over excited.

"Yeah...you remember I was coming over right?"

"Yeah...how could I forget...your brother...ehh emm I mean STEP siblings are here...there excited to meet you. Are you close?"

"Uhh I just left the house so give me 20 or 25 minuets....Oh um I'm going to bring a friend..because well I cant drive."

"Oh that's fine...whatever makes you comfortable Cassidy.." he said with sincerity.

"Okay..well uhh see you there I guess."

"Is that Cassidy...A voice echoed in the background....Yes, Kasey it is.....Oh Can I talk to her...Please?...Well, uhh Cassidy?"

"Umm NO NOT YET...tell uhh Kasey is it?"

"Yes Kasey..."

"That I will be there shortly and then we can talk."

"Okay...great...Kasey she said she will be here shortly then you two can talk....AWE okay," she wined.

"WoW she sounds great..."

"Yeah...well I cant wait till you get here Cassidy...I'll talk to you later."

"Okay Dion...Bye."

"Bye."

"So...How hard was that conversation?" Courtney said looking from me to the road.

"It...was...weird." we both laughed in unison, as I continued to look out the window trying to imagine what my new step family looked like.

***OKAY PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MMMOOORRREEE PICTURES LOLOLOL...WELL how do you think the family reunion will go???? TELL ME I don't care abt the VOTES JUST COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ONCE CASSIDY STEPS FOOT INTO THE HOUSE AGAIN???????? COMMENT!!***