4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{Epilogue}

EPILOGUE:

***If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods, 

Happy together, the gods themselves are helpless 

Against them while they stand so. 

~Maxwell Anderson***

~~~One of the good things that come of a true marriage is, that there is one face on which changes come without your seeing them; or rather there is one face which you can still see the same, through all the shadows which years have gathered upon it. ~George MacDonald~~~

When the one man loves the one woman and the one woman loves the one man, the very angels desert heaven and come and sit in that house and sing for joy. ~The Brahma Sutras

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"And why would I want you to do that?" I said while looking at myself in the full length mirror. 

"Well, because I'm your father and I feel it would be appropriate for me to, don't you think?" 

"If I thought that was ... I would have said yes, But You are my father rather I like it or not ... so Yes, yes Dion you can walk me down the asile." 

"Great, I know I've been bugging you about it but finally and thanks ... Oh and this is for you, I know you need something Old and this belonged to your mother for her wedding day." He said handing me a box, I opened it and saw a pearl bracelet with the words love forever on each pearl. 

"Oh, Dion this is beautiful thanks so much." I gave him a hug and walked him towards the door. 

"Are you ready to do this?" 

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be." 

"I'll see you in a minuet then. I love you Cassidy." 

"I'll see you in a minuet Dion." I said plain and simple. I took a seat on the couch and began to put on my heals, I started to think hard about my mother and how I would do anything to have her here with me right now.

*** 

"Well, Cass you ready to do this, get married to the guy you love?" 

"Mom?" I said my eyes getting wide, I pinched my self to see if I was dreaming. 

"Not too hard, that pinching yourself to see if your dreaming stuff really does work, and I only have a little time to tell you I love you ... Oh and look who's here ... wait right there ..." she walked off and came back with a small stroller. 

"Is that my baby? And Im dreaming right now, my wedding is in less than an hour, I can be sleep right now!!" 

"Okay, yes your dreaming and yes this is your baby, when you misscarriaged they came to me and tolf me the news, oh Cassidy I'm so sorry that happen to you, I pleaded with the heavens to let them let you keep him but they said its for your own fortune and it would bring wonders together, in a stronger and healthier way. You want to hold him?" I looked down at my little unborn son. And back up at my mother.

"So he is safe with you right?" She nodded. 

"100% safe." 

"Well, No I don't want to hold him... No yet... my time will come. And me and my baby boy will meet again. Isnt that right Elijah?" I said naming him instantly. 

"Elijah, that's a wonderful name. Oh and someone else wants to meet you also ... your sister." 

"Really? Where is she?" 

"Behind you." I turned around and saw her, she had brown eyes, and light color skin and a smile that would light up a room. 

"Hi Cassidy."