4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{57.}

~*Xavier's POV*~

"Hey I had fun and don't worry I will bring Cassidy by later today see you later," I said getting out of my car then walking over to Rey's car.

"Okay tell her I said hi, Xavier." Asia yelled out the passenger's side window.

"Okay...Bye."

"Later." said Rey before pulling off. Before I walked up towards the door I remembered I had to check the mail to see if the letter from the doctor came to announce the actual due date.

"Hey...Cassidy...the letter from Dr. Anderson came in...He said your new due date is..." to my surprise I walked in on the middle of a make out session between what looked like Cassidy's Ex and Cassidy on the couch.

"What in the FUCK is going on here?" I yelled causing the two to just up...Nilo zipping his pant up.

"Xavier...Finally your home!!!" Nilo said kissing Cassidy again and zipping up his pants.

"What do you mean finally??...Cassidy?"

"Xavier...I'm so sorry," she said shaking her head and wiping away her tears.

"Did he hurt you?" I brushed past Nilo and ran over to Cassidy.

"Naw man I didn't hurt her...but I did put it on her pregnant and all." he said with an evil grin.

"What in the hell did you just say?"

"Yeah.....right before you broke it up she was screaming my name...wasn't even thinking about her precious X-A-V-ER!!"

"Ohh you wanna be cocky Nilo?" I said walking closer towards him, he didn't even flinch.

"Ohh I think I already started being cocky...ohh and before you think about swinging at me just remember my dad's a lawyer and that scholarship and contract can go down the drain with one phone call...see I let the little fight in the hallway slide for 7 or 8 months but now its really time to get even...Oh and your friend Richie...you better watch him because he's got something planned too just so you know."

"What are you talking about? What is he talking about Xavier?" Cassidy yelled with tears still in her eyes.

"Its nothing...I don't believe you Nilo," I said my fist still balled up. Ready to swing at any moment.

"Well, Cassidy...Xavier...I had a great...And I mean GREAT time but I got to go I have other people to tend to." he said with yet another evil grin then walked over to Cassidy.

"Get your fucking hands off of her," I yelled then snatched his hands off and put him in a choke hold on him while walking him towards the door.

"Hey...man why so ruff..."

"Stay away from my family...Dick head I may not be able to hit you but I can do worst..." And with that I slammed the door and walked back into the house in search for Cassidy.

"Cassidy...CASSIDY....???" I got no answer.

"Xavier," she said balled up in the corner of the babies room.

"Cassidy...I ran over to her...Come on get up," I said helping her up to her feet.

"I'm sorry...but I did everything I could to get him to leave...you have to trust me." she sobbed into my shoulders.

"I know...I know...did he hurt you?"

"No...Xavier...I'm scared I cant take this shit any more... I'm tired of all this every since my MoM died things have went down hill...And I don't want my kids growing up in this kind of environment." She said burring her head in my chest as we stood there hugging.

"What are you trying to say Cassidy?"

"I'm saying I just don't want my kids growing up with all this Shit happening to me and you and EVERYTHING...ughhh," and with that she un wrapped her arms from my waist and walked out of the room and into another slamming the door behind her.

"Uhh well, Cassidy I know your angry right now and well I am too...Cassidy I called you at least 8 times and you didn't answer if you were in danger why didn't you call...I yelled through the door...damn it Cassidy how did he even get in this house did you let him in?" Cassidy was silent besides her low sobs.

"Whatever I'm gonna take a shower and then lay down...you can come out when ever you want."

"FUCKING IDIOT, I yelled, punching my fist into the wall....Come into my house and threaten me and my family...who in the hell does he think he is?!!? Ughh, " I said punching the wall again and kicking over a few other boxes, then walking into the restroom and cutting on the water, grabbing some changing cloths and jumping in.

***A/N OKAY OKAY i know this is hella short hella boring hella hella well lame but im soosoosoo stuck so like I said Im gonna jump foward in the next chapter if yall have ne ideas yall know what to do COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT idk about the votes just COMMENT PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!!IDEAS!!!!!!***